Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM trailer debuts today at 4pm EST

Transformers News: Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM trailer debuts today at 4pm EST

Wednesday, December 8th, 2010 9:22AM CST

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 85,069

Make sure you check back later today at 4pm EST to view the teaser trailer at michaelbay.com.

Credit(s): Devastattor, Michaelbay.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM trailer debuts today at 4pm EST (1155085)
Posted by Red 50 on December 8th, 2010 @ 9:24am CST
The foggy pic had a Shuttle in the background.

Could the shuttle really be a transformer?
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM trailer debuts today at 4pm EST (1155098)
Posted by SlyTF1 on December 8th, 2010 @ 9:56am CST
YESSSS! *runs away* got that b!tch, got that b!tch! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM trailer debuts today at 4pm EST (1155140)
Posted by Albershide on December 8th, 2010 @ 11:54am CST
Dead Metal wrote:Michael Bay's website, michaelbay.com, is getting ready to show off the Transformers Dark of the Moon teaser trailer. The website's main page has been replaced with a message saying: "Be sure to come back 4pm (EST) for your first look at Transformers: Dark of the Moon!"

So 5 hours to go. :)
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM trailer debuts today at 4pm EST (1155143)
Posted by I_AM_MEGATRON on December 8th, 2010 @ 12:05pm CST
DAMN, have to wait longer? lol
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM trailer debuts today at 4pm EST (1155163)
Posted by #Sideways# on December 8th, 2010 @ 12:48pm CST
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM trailer debuts today at 4pm EST (1155176)
Posted by SlyTF1 on December 8th, 2010 @ 1:30pm CST
#Sideways# wrote:I'm doubting this will happen, it was supposed to air on ET last night. But, no show, fool me once shame on you... fool me twice, I give up.

HA! Same here, if I can't do somthing on a second try, I just give up.
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM trailer debuts today at 4pm EST (1155178)
Posted by I_AM_MEGATRON on December 8th, 2010 @ 1:36pm CST
Does the image of the space shuttle keep getting clearer as time progresses, or is that just my imagination?
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM trailer debuts today at 4pm EST (1155191)
Posted by onewaydown on December 8th, 2010 @ 2:08pm CST
Albershide wrote:Actually there was a mistake. The teaser will debut on Apple and Michaelbay.com at the same time at 7 pm (EST). The forum admin confirmed the confusion.
So 5 hours to go. :)

Hah! Their site now says 4PM PST. Talk about a big goof.
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM trailer debuts today at 4pm EST (1155201)
Posted by xBigbotx on December 8th, 2010 @ 2:31pm CST
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM trailer debuts today at 4pm EST (1155204)
Posted by Overloaded on December 8th, 2010 @ 2:34pm CST
BIGBOTSYSTEM wrote::CON: YEAH NOW ITS SAY'S 4PM PST I GUESS IT NOT READY JUST HOW IT WAS POSTED IT WAS GOING TO SAY ON ET THE OTHER DAY BAY THIS MOVIE BETTER WORTH IT IF NOT I HOPE U GET THE AWARD FOR WORST DIRECTOR AND WORST MOVIE 0F 2011 :CON:

Look plenty people paid good money to see the first two so plenty people are excited about the trailer like me so please if you have nothing nice to say please say nothing at all
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM trailer debuts today at 4pm EST (1155212)
Posted by Mr_Xevoz on December 8th, 2010 @ 2:42pm CST
BIGBOTSYSTEM wrote::CON: YEAH NOW ITS SAY'S 4PM PST I GUESS I'S NOT READY YET, LIKE THE OTHER DAY HOW IT WAS POST TO SHOW ON ET IT NEVER AIRED BAY THIS MOVIE BETTER BE WORTH IT IF NOT I HOPE U GET THE AWARD FOR WORST DIRECTOR AND WORST MOVIE 0F 2011 :CON:

Worst director and movie? I wouldn't say that, I'm sure Uwe Boll has a movie in the for 2011 :D
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM trailer debuts today at 4pm EST (1155223)
Posted by Seibertron on December 8th, 2010 @ 3:05pm CST
UPDATE: Thanks to several Seibertronians for pointing out that MichaelBay.com has changed the time of the trailer's debut from 4pm EST to 4pm PST (7pm EST). Check back in about two hours to check out the teaser trailer.

Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM trailer debuts today at 4pm EST (1155228)
Posted by Sur_G on December 8th, 2010 @ 3:20pm CST
As someone already pointed out earlier: The picture is getting less fuzzy in time. I checked the source code and there is a Javascript applet running over the picture and its programmed to "fade in" as time passes by.

[quote]$(document).ready(function(){
$('header').delay(0).fadeIn(2000)[/quote]

Bad part is, the applet and the picture are running from the server so when cant get the original picture before the clocks ticks his self out.

They did all this trouble for just a picture probably the content of the picture will be of significance as explained in the trailer (this confirms the earlier descriptions as what should the trailer be about):

[spoiler]The space shuttle fits perfectly in the Rumour about the trailer being about the Moon Landing and then going in side one of the transformers[/spoiler]

I'm hoping for a different trailer then what is rumoured, I would like to see some action that was recorded in the US cities and some early renderings of some of the transformers and not yet again a [spoiler]Mars landing kinda teaser that we had with the first movie, although that was cool back then as we didnt knew what we were getting[/spoiler].
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM trailer debuts today at 4pm EST (1155233)
Posted by I_AM_MEGATRON on December 8th, 2010 @ 3:36pm CST
What did the ROTF teaser show? Believe it or not, I've never watched it.
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM trailer debuts today at 4pm EST (1155240)
Posted by Sur_G on December 8th, 2010 @ 4:07pm CST
I_AM_MEGATRON wrote:What did the ROTF teaser show? Believe it or not, I've never watched it.

That was a Great teaser!
It showed us alot, the teaser really hyped everybody for the movie, it was quick glimps of some actions scenes. They also showed some transformers (new ones aswell, ravage and demolisher.

Watch it here:
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM trailer debuts today at 4pm EST (1155245)
Posted by I_AM_MEGATRON on December 8th, 2010 @ 4:12pm CST
Damn, then why are they showing such a short one for DOTM?
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM trailer debuts today at 4pm EST (1155246)
Posted by SlyTF1 on December 8th, 2010 @ 4:13pm CST

It showed alot more than this teaser is said to show. If you mean the Superbowl teaser, it showed the Decepticons crashing into the ship, Sideways crashing through the building Ravage, Lenox pointing at somthing, Sam rolling on the ground on sand, Demolishor slaming his fist through a helicopter, Megatron hitting Sam, and Makayla screaming, and Optimus jumping on Demolishor off the bridge.

If you mean the OFFICIAL teaser, it showed alot too. Most of the stuff I said above, but it showed Demolishor actually transforming, Bumblebee shooting things, Sam being pinned down by Megatron,and a few more things that I forgot.
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM trailer debuts today at 4pm EST (1155247)
Posted by SlyTF1 on December 8th, 2010 @ 4:14pm CST

You be trollin. :evil:
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM trailer debuts today at 4pm EST (1155262)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 8th, 2010 @ 4:54pm CST
I fiddled with the position of my monitor to get a better look at the image. It's just Bay directing and speaking through his megaphone with the shuttle in the background. Oh, and there's some staff members off the right side with their back turned towards us. So, yeah, nothing special. :roll:
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM trailer debuts today at 4pm EST (1155264)
Posted by ConBotFormer on December 8th, 2010 @ 4:59pm CST
:KREMZEEK: Oh yeah oh yeah it's -- What? :-$ Shhhh...do you feel that? I said SHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh! :-$ ...listen...feel the ground...it's coming :shock: . IT'S COMING PEOPLE!! IT'S COMING!!!!

Ending Soon On eBay

Hasbro Transformers Playskool Rescue Bots Bumblebee's Garage playset HTF - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 8 minutes 13 seconds
Dropshot Heavy Load Blades Leo Prime Universe Voyager LOT Transformers Hasbro - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 10 minutes 33 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS TITANS RETURN LEADER POWERMASTER OPTIMUS PRIME FIGURE - Time Remaining: 19 days 20 hours 14 minutes 35 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS AGE OF EXTINCTION DINOBOT SLOG ACTION FIGURE TOY - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 15 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers The Movie 2007 Deluxe Class Decepticon Barricade Brand NEW In Box - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 19 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Movie 2007 Legends Class Bumblebee MISB - Time Remaining: 5 days 19 hours 20 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Sentinel Prime - Time Remaining: 26 days 19 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
NIGHTSCREAM Starscream Transformers Superlink SD-01 Deluxe Class 2004 Energon - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 hour 28 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent