Transformers Dark of the Moon Moscow Premiere: photos

Transformers News: Transformers Dark of the Moon Moscow Premiere: photos

Friday, June 24th, 2011 4:33PM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Event News, Digital Media News, Editorials
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 82,373

Here are the photos of the Moscow Premiere of Transformers Dark of the Moon Paramount made available to us. These are of the Premiere itself and of the Linkin Park Concert.

Credit(s): Diem, Paramount
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Moscow Premiere: photos (1246545)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 24th, 2011 @ 5:10pm CDT
keep...the thumb...IN! :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Moscow Premiere: photos (1246632)
Posted by Covenant on June 24th, 2011 @ 8:27pm CDT
I'm sorry. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is not attractive. I keep waiting for her to grow on me, but it's not happening. I know hot, love hawt, banged HOT, married teh hotness. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is fugly blonde chick, period. I give next Wednesday's viewing of TF3 for the final word, but don't see much changing at this point. But hey, whatever Bay's into. *Hint hint*

MINDVVIPE wrote:keep...the thumb...IN! :BANG_HEAD:

I gave up on that loooooooong ago. Embrace it. It's a hand gesture, after all. Multiple meanings is perfectly acceptable in any definition. Besides, after time it does feel more wicked when gesturing thumb out.
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Moscow Premiere: photos (1246651)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 24th, 2011 @ 9:06pm CDT
Covenant wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:keep...the thumb...IN! :BANG_HEAD:

I should give up, but it wouldn't be for the reason you stated.
Not to get into a big thing, but the horns are supposed to be devil horns... therefore theres no need for the thumb; I would know, being a metalhead, so no, its not more wicked, it just looks poser. Sorry for the tangent, everyone else.

I've really set my hopes so low for this movie that I think I might actually be ready to see it without caring if it sucks. The only thing I can honestly say I've warmed up to is the Game, and the alien sound effects added in. I like Enforcer, and think Crankcase will be cool even with the dreads.
:CON:
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Moscow Premiere: photos (1246655)
Posted by Tekka on June 24th, 2011 @ 9:11pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:

"Curse you, He-Man!!"
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Moscow Premiere: photos (1246658)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 24th, 2011 @ 9:15pm CDT
Tekka wrote:
"Curse you, He-Man!!"

:lol:
I don't think she's that ugly... there are definitely chicks I would think are hotter who are celebs/models, but she isn't attrocious... just a lil bit of a butter face, hehe.
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Moscow Premiere: photos (1246660)
Posted by Covenant on June 24th, 2011 @ 9:20pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:
Covenant wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:keep...the thumb...IN! :BANG_HEAD:

I should give up, but it wouldn't be for the reason you stated.

Imho.
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Moscow Premiere: photos (1246661)
Posted by _I_Am_Megatron_ on June 24th, 2011 @ 9:26pm CDT
Rosie is the worst case of Butterfaceitis that I've ever seen.
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Moscow Premiere: photos (1246665)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 24th, 2011 @ 9:37pm CDT
Covenant wrote:Dude, born & raised a metal-head here. I get it, I reeeeally do. But of all the battles to be fought, this is one I gave up on long ago. I wouldn't call it poser, more integrated. A poser can do it, but so can a metal head. The gesture with thumb means 'rock' pure and simple to so many, nevermind the devil horns intent. I mean, it's cool when you see someone just bust out the fingers, because you know they know, but still. My buddies consider the 'with-thumb' gesture devil horns, with fork-tail. I accept it, have for years. Again, it IS just a hand gesture. It doesn't take a presence or absence of thumb for rock folks to know if the person busting it is real or posing. At least, I wouldn't think so. Horns are horns, and despite some significance others have given the fingers + thumb in the past, it's very wiccan, very rockage nowadays, and yes it does feel wicked to bust.

Imho.

Fair enough man, IYHO. But the metal shows I frequent would have some angry people if they saw those thumbs. I myself don't care coz I'm fairly peaceful... but some, like Proclamation and Blasphemy fans... not so much. Either way, Most of these sorts of people would agree that this is a valid way to distinguish between the less, and the more enthusiastic metalheads, since once you get to a certain level of insane metal, the crowd itself becomes more insane, and overly serious, hehe.
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Moscow Premiere: photos (1246666)
Posted by Covenant on June 24th, 2011 @ 9:39pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:

Imho.

I hear ya, understood. S'all good. Respect.
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Moscow Premiere: photos (1246750)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 25th, 2011 @ 2:45am CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:
Covenant wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:keep...the thumb...IN! :BANG_HEAD:

I should give up, but it wouldn't be for the reason you stated.

IT's not supposed to be the devil horns, it's the Spider-Man :P
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Moscow Premiere: photos (1246751)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 25th, 2011 @ 2:47am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:IT's not supposed to be the devil horns, it's the Spider-Man :P

Oh man, how could I have forgotten that! Damned web slinger, he shall one day swing to and from satan's many nipples.
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Moscow Premiere: photos (1246757)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 25th, 2011 @ 3:19am CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:

:lol:

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Combiner Wars Decepticon Dragstrip MINT 100% COMP. 2013 HTF - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 36 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Age Of Extinction Strafe DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 36 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Age Of Extinction Dinobot Slash DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 38 minutes 29 seconds
2006 HASBRO TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME TALKING HELMET MASK - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 39 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Age Of Extinction Autobot Drift DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 40 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Silverbolt MISB MINT 100% COMP. 2014 - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 42 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Decepticon Dead End MINT 100% COMP. 2013 HTF - Time Remaining: 3 days 17 hours 44 minutes 38 seconds
1993 Transformers G2 Autobot Mini Cars Bumblebee Hubcap Beachcomber - Time Remaining: 6 days 7 hours 45 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #184 - The Search For Alpha Trion
"The Search For Alpha Trion"
Posted: Sunday, September 17th, 2017