Wednesday, August 26th, 2015 8:54pm CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 24,697

Fellow Seibertronian Cyberpath has uncovered some news for those anticipating the upcoming Transformers: Devastation game. This includes the following:

* Sideswipe bio (from Official Transformers Game Facebook page)

* New video: Playable Character Features (from Playstation Blog)

* News on Pre-order bundle (from Playstation Blog)

Transformers News: Transformers Devastation Game News: Pre-order bundle, PS gameplay with combos and Sideswipe Bio

▉▉▉

▉▉▉

DIGITAL PRE-ORDER DETAILS:

Pre-order and receive a bonus after checking out:
- Transformers: Devastation - Theme

Get Three Character Skins and 3 Awesome Weapons:
- Optimus Primes Nemesis Prime skin with the Dark Star Saber
- Sideswipes Red Alert skin with the Photon Disruptor
- Bumblebees Goldfire skin with the Golden Hunter weapon

More info: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/08/ ... n-ps4-ps3/

Re: Transformers Devastation Game News: Pre-order bundle, PS gameplay with combos and Sideswipe Bio (1721122)
Posted by Deadput on August 26th, 2015 @ 8:55pm CDT
Playable Con confirmed even if it is a skin.
Re: Transformers Devastation Game News: Pre-order bundle, PS gameplay with combos and Sideswipe Bio (1721150)
Posted by Samsonator on August 26th, 2015 @ 10:04pm CDT
So, Nemesis Prime's rocking TF:Prime Megatron's sword, Goldbug's dual wielding Magnus rifles, anyone recognize the gun Red Alert is holding?
Re: Transformers Devastation Game News: Pre-order bundle, PS gameplay with combos and Sideswipe Bio (1721151)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 26th, 2015 @ 10:05pm CDT
Those Gold Hunter Weapon guns that that Goldfire skin is wielding are yellow versions of G1 Ultra Magnus's gun.

And the inclusion of the Dark Star Saber from Prime looks to be the first real non-G1 element in this game.
Re: Transformers Devastation Game News: Pre-order bundle, PS gameplay with combos and Sideswipe Bio (1721256)
Posted by Windsweeper on August 27th, 2015 @ 7:06am CDT
I can't wait for this game. Nice to see Nemesis get done screen time.

I already want a sequel with Rodimus Prime. Though I'd have loved to see Prowl and Ironhide in this.
Re: Transformers Devastation Game News: Pre-order bundle, PS gameplay with combos and Sideswipe Bio (1721259)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 27th, 2015 @ 7:45am CDT
Windsweeper wrote:I can't wait for this game. Nice to see Nemesis get done screen time.
It seems more like that one will just get to play as Optimus wearing Nemesis's colors, instead of Nemesis himself being a character in this game.
Re: Transformers Devastation Game News: Pre-order bundle, PS gameplay with combos and Sideswipe Bio (1721261)
Posted by Yweggo on August 27th, 2015 @ 8:13am CDT
Kay... First off, I've not seen any game footage til now so it actually looks pretty good. Also Grimlock has a hammer, and that just strikes me as a fitting weapon for him.
Re: Transformers Devastation Game News: Pre-order bundle, PS gameplay with combos and Sideswipe Bio (1721265)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 27th, 2015 @ 8:31am CDT
Re: Transformers Devastation Game News: Pre-order bundle, PS gameplay with combos and Sideswipe Bio (1721269)
Posted by carytheone on August 27th, 2015 @ 8:59am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Better be for Xbox One, too... Will be a little upset if it's not. Already have to deal with console exclusivity on a multi-platform game with Destiny, I'd like to not see it with Transformers, too. :roll:

It's in the big 4.

What's exclusive to Destiny? I own the game on PS4, but I can't pull myself away from D3 long enough to lvl my Hunter.
Re: Transformers Devastation Game News: Pre-order bundle, PS gameplay with combos and Sideswipe Bio (1721271)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 27th, 2015 @ 9:02am CDT
carytheone wrote:

It's in the big 4.

There's a couple of Strikes and a handful of weapons (notably the Exotic weapon Hawkmoon) that are exclusive to Playstation consoles.

If these bonuses are on both Xbox and Playstation consoles, that makes me feel a lot better. Guess I ought to look into this game...
Re: Transformers Devastation Game News: Pre-order bundle, PS gameplay with combos and Sideswipe Bio (1721274)
Posted by carytheone on August 27th, 2015 @ 9:10am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
carytheone wrote:

It's in the big 4.

Oh the DLC. You may wanna look a little more into that. I've seen that they are on the digital version via the PSN and Amazon seems to be offering it for all console versions for physical media. I checked a few other online retailers and they are not offering the DLC at all as of yet.

I've found it rare that DLC stays exclusive for long or even exclusive just to preorders. But of course there is no gaurantee on that.

I'm not a big fan of playing Platinum games. They are fun to watch, but I like games with a bit more meat to them. The more I see of this game the less I'm interested.

Them transformations do look badass. Hopefully a demo will drop before release. But then again I rarely buy games at release for full price.
Re: Transformers Devastation Game News: Pre-order bundle, PS gameplay with combos and Sideswipe Bio (1721294)
Posted by tk7261 on August 27th, 2015 @ 10:29am CDT
Glad Sideswipe and Wheeljack are playable, but why no Ironhide?
Re: Transformers Devastation Game News: Pre-order bundle, PS gameplay with combos and Sideswipe Bio (1721339)
Posted by .... on August 27th, 2015 @ 1:33pm CDT
I never looked at this post, cuz I want to be spoiler free. ;)
Re: Transformers Devastation Game News: Pre-order bundle, PS gameplay with combos and Sideswipe Bio (1721441)
Posted by Cyberpath on August 27th, 2015 @ 5:25pm CDT

Re: Transformers Devastation Game News: Pre-order bundle, PS gameplay with combos and Sideswipe Bio (1721472)
Posted by mcfmullen on August 27th, 2015 @ 8:19pm CDT
Can someone explain why they're calling him Goldfire instead of Goldbug?
Re: Transformers Devastation Game News: Pre-order bundle, PS gameplay with combos and Sideswipe Bio (1721475)
Posted by SlyTF1 on August 27th, 2015 @ 8:36pm CDT
mcfmullen wrote:Can someone explain why they're calling him Goldfire instead of Goldbug?

Because they want to.
Re: Transformers Devastation Game News: Pre-order bundle, PS gameplay with combos and Sideswipe Bio (1721488)
Posted by Shadowman on August 27th, 2015 @ 9:04pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:

Because they want to.

I think he meant a reason that isn't stupid.
Re: Transformers Devastation Game News: Pre-order bundle, PS gameplay with combos and Sideswipe Bio (1721500)
Posted by .... on August 27th, 2015 @ 9:13pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:

Because they want to.

Na it's probably because of "licensing issues." :-B

Shadowman wrote:
I think he meant a reason that isn't stupid.

Exactly.
Re: Transformers Devastation Game News: Pre-order bundle, PS gameplay with combos and Sideswipe Bio (1721696)
Posted by Va'al on August 28th, 2015 @ 11:37am CDT
Another bio and character mode sheet update from Activision, Platinum Games and Transformers: Devastation, this time featuring Sideswipe - and it looks like he's not holding anything back, from the bio mirrored below from the game's Facebook page. Check it out!

Re: Transformers Devastation Game News: Pre-order bundle, PS gameplay with combos and Sideswipe Bio (1721733)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 28th, 2015 @ 12:22pm CDT
Haha Yes!! Sideswipe: my second favorite transformer! And he looks good and has the good personality! :BOT:
Re: Transformers Devastation Game News: Pre-order bundle, PS gameplay with combos and Sideswipe Bio (1721744)
Posted by steve2275 on August 28th, 2015 @ 12:51pm CDT
lookin sweet

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "transformers tfcc tfss 1.0 Breakdown" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Blackout Cyberverse Legends" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield 'G2' Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Reveal the Shield Deluxe Optimus Prime MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "2009 Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Deluxe Bludgeon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TLK Skullitron NEW MISB - TRU Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Skywarp Phantomstrike  Squadron WFC-S27 War For Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE War For Cybertron,FIREDRIVE,TOPSHOT&FLAK,BLACKJACK&HYPERDRIVE" on EBAY