Transformers: Devastation Promo Round Up Soundwave, Coneheads, New Video

Friday, September 25th, 2015 2:26PM CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 25,968

Here is a whole slew of new promotional material for the Transformers Devastation game that is coming out on October 6 2015 (so soon!).

Below you will find:

Concept Art for the conehead seekers

Soundwave model seet and bio

And a new promo video featuring the developpers! (brought to us by IGN)

Also, please check the official facebook page page for the following

Promo video on Starscream

Promo video on Soundwave

Enjoy!

Transformers News: Transformers: Devastation Promo Round Up Soundwave, Coneheads, New Video

Credit(s): transformers devastation facebook page and IGN

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: Devastation Promo Round Up Soundwave, Coneheads, New Video (1728980)
Posted by carytheone on September 25th, 2015 @ 2:43pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
I've stopped following any news on this game, but Soundwave pulled me back in. I watched the video and his combat looked player controlled or at least very similar.

The setting had a very one on one battle arena vibe to it. Has it be announced if there will be an arena/battle/boss rush mode where you can play as 'Cons too? The last I read there was only 5 playable 'Bots.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Promo Round Up Soundwave, Coneheads, New Video (1728993)
Posted by SlyTF1 on September 25th, 2015 @ 3:47pm CDT
carytheone wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

There's a challenge mode, but no Decepticons.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Promo Round Up Soundwave, Coneheads, New Video (1729018)
Posted by It Is Him on September 25th, 2015 @ 5:03pm CDT
Knowing Platinum, the Prime difficulty and the Challenge mode is going to be brutally tough.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Promo Round Up Soundwave, Coneheads, New Video (1729055)
Posted by SillyMcGilly on September 25th, 2015 @ 9:59pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Devastation Promo Round Up Soundwave, Coneheads, New Video (1729074)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 25th, 2015 @ 11:27pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:I always thought it was weird how the conehead seekers had GIANT WINGS ON THEIR LEGS. >:oP
It was done a means to further differentiate them from the first three Seekers.

After all, the legs are where the wings on the G1 Seeker toy mold wound up in robot mode anyway. The animation model for the first trio just repositioned them to be higher up on the body, while the Conehead models kept the wings in their toy-accurate locations (and invented the alternate robot head transformation of the Conehead since their toys were meant to be transformed just like the first three with the nosecones folded down and back instead of left pointing upward).
Re: Transformers: Devastation Promo Round Up Soundwave, Coneheads, New Video (1729134)
Posted by MarkNL on September 26th, 2015 @ 4:59am CDT
I.. am.. so.. excited about this! :DANCE:

These are tough months moneywise for me. First having bought an expensive gaming notebook, having spent some money on vacation and now all the good games are coming out. Finally had the opportunity today to pre-order this at last.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Star Wars Battlefront, Fallout 4.. they can all wait. Devastation is #1 on my wishlist.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Promo Round Up Soundwave, Coneheads, New Video (1729136)
Posted by Windsweeper on September 26th, 2015 @ 5:18am CDT
I really can't wait for this game but my one misgiving is the awful background music.

It's nice to see Soundwave included in the cast but could barely hear his voice with that awful soundtrack.

Nice to see them give him his robotic monotone though it's not as good as his original voice.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Promo Round Up Soundwave, Coneheads, New Video (1729671)
Posted by Cyberpath on September 28th, 2015 @ 1:13pm CDT

Re: Transformers: Devastation Promo Round Up Soundwave, Coneheads, New Video (1729868)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on September 29th, 2015 @ 10:52am CDT
I pre-ordered my copy today as well. I was a bit iffy about it at 1st, but thought "what the hell." I'm actually waiting for the Challenge Mode the most, but it looks like this game will be fun no matter what. Too bad we can't play as 'Cons.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Promo Round Up Soundwave, Coneheads, New Video (1730087)
Posted by NiteStar on September 30th, 2015 @ 2:27am CDT
So after reading on the website about the features of the game I think Im starting to feel a little bummed. Theres only 5 playable characters and its says "Play again and again with 5 levels of difficulty", but really though...once Ive been through the cycle a few dozen times Im kinda done with it if there is nothing more to keep working for, ...no endgame content. It sounds like its going to be a real quick "play it for a few weeks then get tired of it and put it back on the shelf" kind of game. I still cant wait and am looking forward to it no doubt but I dont feel like there is much to the game to do thereafter. Not even any online MP or even PVP.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Promo Round Up Soundwave, Coneheads, New Video (1730193)
Posted by SlyTF1 on September 30th, 2015 @ 2:41pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Devastation Promo Round Up Soundwave, Coneheads, New Video (1730230)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on September 30th, 2015 @ 6:59pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:This is basically an entire review of the game. Not quite, but kinda, and on some fanboy-ish ****. Which isn't bad, just maybe a bit too subjective than some people would like.
I like what I'm seeing, but I do hope it's not all fighting. They say there are 5 characters to play as, but do we get to choose, or does the game choose for us, based on the level we're on? I'd love it if it was like the Armada game, where we choose a character and can play every level as that character on every difficulty.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Promo Round Up Soundwave, Coneheads, New Video (1730237)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 30th, 2015 @ 7:41pm CDT
Methinks they've overlooked the Japanese PS2 G1 game that had 38 playable G1 characters (19 Autobots and 19 Decepticons).

It sucked, yeah, but it still counts as a G1 game (one that's even based on the cartoon's continuity at that).
Re: Transformers: Devastation Promo Round Up Soundwave, Coneheads, New Video (1730325)
Posted by Henry921 on October 1st, 2015 @ 3:53am CDT
Just five more days.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Promo Round Up Soundwave, Coneheads, New Video (1730420)
Posted by SlyTF1 on October 1st, 2015 @ 3:02pm CDT
Grimlock trailer.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Promo Round Up Soundwave, Coneheads, New Video (1730497)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 2nd, 2015 @ 12:00am CDT
Grimlock sure sounds smarter in this one. Like he's intelligent enough for speaking properly but is intentionally trying to speak like a caveman but not with much effort, instead of naturally sounding dumb and dim like he did in the G1 cartoon. It gives me more of a feeling like his Marvel Comics version when that Grimlock decided to start speaking dumber on purpose, only this time without the bombastic aggression Marvel Grimlock felt towards everyone else.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Promo Round Up Soundwave, Coneheads, New Video (1730571)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on October 2nd, 2015 @ 9:09am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Grimlock sure sounds smarter in this one. Like he's intelligent enough for speaking properly but is intentionally trying to speak like a caveman but not with much effort, instead of naturally sounding dumb and dim like he did in the G1 cartoon. It gives me more of a feeling like his Marvel Comics version when that Grimlock decided to start speaking dumber on purpose, on this time without the bombastic aggression Marvel Grimlock felt towards everyone else.
And he waddles in dino mode. It's cute.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Promo Round Up Soundwave, Coneheads, New Video (1730750)
Posted by Va'al on October 2nd, 2015 @ 6:07pm CDT
With only a couple of days left to the release of the Activision/Platinum Games Transformers: Devastation game, the official Facebook page has been uploading slews of screenshots and concept art. From the latter, cassettes such as Ravage and Laserbeak have made an appearance (mirrored below!), and the screenshots all lead to the new trailer featuring Grimlock himself, in all his G1 glory, Gregg Berger included - check it all out below!

Re: Transformers: Devastation Promo Round Up Soundwave, Coneheads, New Video (1730770)
Posted by Shuttershock on October 2nd, 2015 @ 8:06pm CDT

Maybe I haven't heard enough modern Gregg Berger to tell.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Promo Round Up Soundwave, Coneheads, New Video (1730773)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on October 2nd, 2015 @ 8:09pm CDT
Shuttershock wrote:Again, I know it's Gregg Berger, but it sounds so much like Hal Rayle's Snarl to me.

Maybe I haven't heard enough modern Gregg Berger to tell.

Look up FoC Grimlock. That is Gregg Berger's voice, and it actually sounds very badass :BOT:

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G2 1992 JETSTORM figure aquaspeeder EUROPEAN - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 58 minutes 9 seconds
Omega Supreme Energon Transformers RID Hasbro 2004 MISP! Powerlinx Battles! - Time Remaining: 7 days 12 hours 59 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Power Core 2-Pack Lot Windburn Smolder Icepick Leadfoot Steelshot + - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 1 minute 29 seconds
TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON THE SCAN SERIES IRONHIDE (New In Package) - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 6 minutes 28 seconds
The Loyal Subjects Transformers POWER PAK HOUND G2 HOT TOPIC EXCLUSIVE 1/96 - Time Remaining: 11 days 22 hours 8 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Action Figure - Convex & Perceptor - Time Remaining: 7 days 7 hours 21 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers COMBINER WARS Firefly MOC MINT COMPLETE 2014 - Time Remaining: 1 day 10 hours 32 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers COMBINER WARS Skydive MOC MINT COMPLETE 2014 - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 33 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent