Friday, October 2nd, 2015 6:09pm CDT

Categories: Game News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 33,262

With only a couple of days left to the release of the Activision/Platinum Games Transformers: Devastation game, the official Facebook page has been uploading slews of screenshots and concept art. From the latter, cassettes such as Ravage and Laserbeak have made an appearance (mirrored below!), and the screenshots all lead to the new trailer featuring Grimlock himself, in all his G1 glory, Gregg Berger included - check it all out below!

Transformers News: Transformers: Devastation Updates - Ravage, Laserbeak Concepts, Grimlock Trailer

Credit(s): Transformers: Devastation

Re: Transformers: Devastation Updates - Ravage, Laserbeak Concepts, Grimlock Trailer (1730770)
Posted by Shuttershock on October 2nd, 2015 @ 8:06pm CDT

Maybe I haven't heard enough modern Gregg Berger to tell.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Updates - Ravage, Laserbeak Concepts, Grimlock Trailer (1730773)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 2nd, 2015 @ 8:09pm CDT
Shuttershock wrote:Again, I know it's Gregg Berger, but it sounds so much like Hal Rayle's Snarl to me.

Maybe I haven't heard enough modern Gregg Berger to tell.

Look up FoC Grimlock. That is Gregg Berger's voice, and it actually sounds very badass :BOT:
Re: Transformers: Devastation Updates - Ravage, Laserbeak Concepts, Grimlock Trailer (1730796)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 2nd, 2015 @ 9:10pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

Maybe I haven't heard enough modern Gregg Berger to tell.

Re: Transformers: Devastation Updates - Ravage, Laserbeak Concepts, Grimlock Trailer (1730815)
Posted by SlyTF1 on October 2nd, 2015 @ 10:26pm CDT
I'm starting to see ads for the game on different websites. You know, like IGN normally does for COD every year, where they make the entire outline of the site one big ad for the game, with a bunch of smaller ads for the same game inside of the giant one.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Updates - Ravage, Laserbeak Concepts, Grimlock Trailer (1731400)
Posted by Cyberpath on October 4th, 2015 @ 3:59pm CDT
Drones:

Shockwave:

Countdown:

Re: Transformers: Devastation Updates - Ravage, Laserbeak Concepts, Grimlock Trailer (1731459)
Posted by SlyTF1 on October 4th, 2015 @ 10:44pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Devastation Updates - Ravage, Laserbeak Concepts, Grimlock Trailer (1731464)
Posted by Shadowman on October 4th, 2015 @ 11:08pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:At this time in 24 hours, I'll be waiting in line at my local Gamestop to pick up the game. I may just bring my Combiner Wars Optimus figure to wait in line with me. I can't wait.

You know, there was something I was going to say, but I think it'd be funnier if you go and find out for yourself.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Updates - Ravage, Laserbeak Concepts, Grimlock Trailer (1731467)
Posted by SlyTF1 on October 4th, 2015 @ 11:18pm CDT
Shadowman wrote:

Oh, I know. I'm literally planning on waiting all night until the store opens in the morning. I've even scoped out the spot, and I know where I'm going to be sitting, sleeping, and everything. I'll even vlog my journey of waiting at the door for 10 hours, just so I'll be the first in line. I've never done it before, and I don't have anything better to do.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Updates - Ravage, Laserbeak Concepts, Grimlock Trailer (1731468)
Posted by Shadowman on October 4th, 2015 @ 11:22pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:

It'll be cute when you get picked up for loitering. Also, that you think there's going to be a line for this game.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Updates - Ravage, Laserbeak Concepts, Grimlock Trailer (1731469)
Posted by SlyTF1 on October 4th, 2015 @ 11:32pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:

They won't care at 12 in the morning when there's no one there for me to bother. And even if there is no line, at least I'll be able to exercise my loyalty to the Transformers brand.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Updates - Ravage, Laserbeak Concepts, Grimlock Trailer (1731470)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 4th, 2015 @ 11:43pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

I am smirking right now. This is too great!! :lol: :lol: :BOT:
Re: Transformers: Devastation Updates - Ravage, Laserbeak Concepts, Grimlock Trailer (1731474)
Posted by Shadowman on October 4th, 2015 @ 11:56pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

I am smirking right now. This is too great!! :lol: :lol: :BOT:

Don't I know it! There's so many ways this can end for him, and all of them make me laugh.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Updates - Ravage, Laserbeak Concepts, Grimlock Trailer (1731476)
Posted by SlyTF1 on October 5th, 2015 @ 12:13am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

I am smirking right now. This is too great!! :lol: :lol: :BOT:

HAHA! We'll see. There's only one way this ends. And that's me walking out of that store with THE game of the generation in hand.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Updates - Ravage, Laserbeak Concepts, Grimlock Trailer (1731477)
Posted by Shadowman on October 5th, 2015 @ 12:32am CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

I am smirking right now. This is too great!! :lol: :lol: :BOT:

It's cute that you think this is going to be the "game of the generation." Not surprising, mind you, given that you have incredibly low standards, especially with anything related to Transformers.

Or you're getting No Man's Sky early.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Updates - Ravage, Laserbeak Concepts, Grimlock Trailer (1731498)
Posted by Va'al on October 5th, 2015 @ 3:15am CDT
The official Facebook page for Transformers Devastation have been counting down to the game's release, and added some more concept art as they went along! Mirrored below for your convenience are the Battlecharger drones, Shockwave and latest addition Soundwave in their sketch format. Are you ready for Devastation?

Re: Transformers: Devastation Updates - Ravage, Laserbeak Concepts, Grimlock Trailer (1731512)
Posted by BumbleDouche on October 5th, 2015 @ 6:00am CDT
Do my eyes deceive me? It appears the folks working on this game were privy to Masterpiece Shockwave before the rest of us!

*Edit* - Never mind... I just had a closer look at the animation model
Re: Transformers: Devastation Updates - Ravage, Laserbeak Concepts, Grimlock Trailer (1731514)
Posted by Coptur on October 5th, 2015 @ 6:41am CDT
They really need to remember Reflector and Buzzsaw more
Re: Transformers: Devastation Updates - Ravage, Laserbeak Concepts, Grimlock Trailer (1731517)
Posted by padfoo on October 5th, 2015 @ 8:00am CDT
Coptur wrote:They really need to remember Reflector and Buzzsaw more

So true I have been blowing the Reflector horn for so long now.
The character needs only a slight update. He needs to be a minion
Of Soundwave (he fits into the spy network perfectly) and he
needs to combine in vehicle and robot mode. Essentially he becomes
a 3 robot combiner, he would then be about as tall as Soundwave in this mode.

An update for alternate mode as a spy satellite would be perfect based on his tech specs.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Updates - Ravage, Laserbeak Concepts, Grimlock Trailer (1731523)
Posted by Coptur on October 5th, 2015 @ 8:33am CDT
I'm so glad there's another Reflector fan out there LOL.

I loved the TF Animated design for Reflector.

My personal preference for him is no Viewfinder, Spectro & Spyglass just Reflector with two hard light 'reflections' of himself (but that's me)

From a game perspective he'd be a great end level boss making the player fight through hordes of reflections until you get to the main bot(con) in the middle. As a side challenge he could be a survival mode doing the same thing just forever ha ha ha.

His basic design/reflections would've been great monoformer early level baddies..oh well :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers: Devastation Updates - Ravage, Laserbeak Concepts, Grimlock Trailer (1731524)
Posted by Shuttershock on October 5th, 2015 @ 8:36am CDT
padfoo wrote:
Coptur wrote:They really need to remember Reflector and Buzzsaw more

So true I have been blowing the Reflector horn for so long now.
The character needs only a slight update. He needs to be a minion
Of Soundwave (he fits into the spy network perfectly) and he
needs to combine in vehicle and robot mode. Essentially he becomes
a 3 robot combiner, he would then be about as tall as Soundwave in this mode.

Exactly. Or you could have multiple members collectively referred to as the Reflector Corps., which turn into surveillance vans, news vans, UAV drones, news helicopters, etc.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave & Laserbeak" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDWAVE Audio MP3 Player Spark Blue Version Takara Music Label" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Hoist Complete with Comic G1 CHUG" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Combiner Wars Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS OPTIMUS PRIME & ROLLER, Thrilling 30 Legends 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Dark of the Moon Backfire Left Rifle Spare Part Accessory 2011" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation 1 G1 STARSCREAM Evil Decepticon Original 100% complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Highbrow XORT Headmaster  Walmart exclusive wave 2 heroic autobot!" on EBAY