Transformers DS & PSP Armor at Gamestop

Transformers DS & PSP Armor at Gamestop

Tuesday, June 5th, 2007 5:55pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Game News
Posted by: Air Commander Starscream   Views: 41,900

Fellow Seibertronian Cujo has discovered at his local Gamestop, some gear for Nintendo DS and Sony PSP. Here is what he had to say:

It's a clear shell and you interchange 12 different "skins"... it comes with a strap/screen cleaner (not pictured) and 3 game cases on each case is a autobot logo..... they had them for the DS and the PSP...... $19.99 it's well worth it

i think i'm going to keep this until i se a decepticon pack or a decepticon skin comes out when the game does....

skin inserts are:
Optimus
Bumblebee
Hotrod
Jazz
Ironhide
Huffer
Jetfire
Kup
Arcee
Mirage
Ratchet
Hardhead

And fellow Seibertronian transmetropolitan has found a link for the versions online.

The link is here.

Credit(s): Cujo, transmetropolitan

This article was last modified on Tuesday, June 5th, 2007 5:59pm CDT

Re: Transformers DS & PSP Armor at Gamestop (150361)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on June 5th, 2007 @ 5:56pm CDT
Re: Transformers DS & PSP Armor at Gamestop (150370)
Posted by Autobobby1 on June 5th, 2007 @ 6:00pm CDT
That is sssssoooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet! I'll have to pick one up!
Re: Transformers DS & PSP Armor at Gamestop (150371)
Posted by Barricade on June 5th, 2007 @ 6:00pm CDT
Rodimus Primal wrote:That's SWEET! Does it come with all of that stuff for just $20?
yes everything *pokemon diamond not included*
Re: Transformers DS & PSP Armor at Gamestop (150373)
Posted by Air Commander Starscream on June 5th, 2007 @ 6:01pm CDT
transmetropolitan also found a online link for them. Check it out here.
Re: Transformers DS & PSP Armor at Gamestop (150376)
Posted by Barricade on June 5th, 2007 @ 6:02pm CDT
Liege Evilmus wrote:I may pick up some of those card cases, as I use them at work, and the G1 imagery is realy good, but it still don't change the fact that I don't have a Ds or PSP.
the cases come with the "armor" and skins.......... it's one big pack
Re: Transformers DS & PSP Armor at Gamestop (150379)
Posted by Nynja on June 5th, 2007 @ 6:04pm CDT
my wallet is hurting....
Re: Transformers DS & PSP Armor at Gamestop (150384)
Posted by i_amtrunks on June 5th, 2007 @ 6:06pm CDT
They are really nice. Hope they get sent out to Australia, my DS Lite isnt as white as it used to be...
Re: Transformers DS & PSP Armor at Gamestop (150390)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 5th, 2007 @ 6:12pm CDT
I was just at 2 diffrent game stops and i didnt see thoses. Any pics of the PSP one?
Re: Transformers DS & PSP Armor at Gamestop (150416)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on June 5th, 2007 @ 6:28pm CDT
Excellent. I was waiting for these for months since they were first announced. Gotta go ask my mom for evev more money now.............after that $300 haul on Saturday..........*shudders*
Re: Transformers DS & PSP Armor at Gamestop (150422)
Posted by Barricade on June 5th, 2007 @ 6:31pm CDT
no pics of the psp one being....i....dont own one....
Re: Transformers DS & PSP Armor at Gamestop (150479)
Posted by Fang Wolf on June 5th, 2007 @ 7:20pm CDT
Are they for Lite or Normal? If Lite, DAMN IT.
Re: Transformers DS & PSP Armor at Gamestop (150491)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 5th, 2007 @ 7:28pm CDT
Cujo wrote:no pics of the psp one being....i....dont own one....

I have a PSP and a normal DS. My DS is in a draw since i never play it due to the lack of good games and my lack of money to spend on all my consoles. Since my DS has a Metroid skin im getting the PSP one. My PSP skin is shot to shit. Now if i can only find them.
Re: Transformers DS & PSP Armor at Gamestop (150706)
Posted by The White Boy on June 5th, 2007 @ 10:24pm CDT
http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?s ... 99&loc=108

Decepticon version, BTW.

I didn't see the link listed yet, there was a note in the original post about looking for one.
Re: Transformers DS & PSP Armor at Gamestop (150715)
Posted by Head Shot on June 5th, 2007 @ 10:34pm CDT
i have a 360 faceplate with interchangeable inserts depicting, hot rod, optimus, hard head, jazz, grimlock, and bumblebee. 2 for each character, one in bot mode, one in alt mode.

will try to post pics tommorrow.
Re: Transformers DS & PSP Armor at Gamestop (150740)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 5th, 2007 @ 10:53pm CDT
The White Boy wrote:http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=204505499&loc=108

Decepticon version, BTW.

Im getting one for my PSP. Gamestop better get them in soon.
Re: Transformers DS & PSP Armor at Gamestop (150794)
Posted by Roboto750 on June 6th, 2007 @ 12:03am CDT
Not bad, but I'd still like something for my PS2 (like that's going to happen :roll: ).
Re: Transformers DS & PSP Armor at Gamestop (151119)
Posted by ashe5k on June 6th, 2007 @ 10:05am CDT
The PSP ones don't look too bad, but I've only seen the inserts and not actually attached to a PSP.
Re: Transformers DS & PSP Armor at Gamestop (151195)
Posted by Cyber-Kun on June 6th, 2007 @ 11:23am CDT
These are awesome! I got to go get them now!
Re: Transformers DS & PSP Armor at Gamestop (151637)
Posted by Emperor Galvatron on June 6th, 2007 @ 4:47pm CDT
Got the Autobot one for the PSP and the Decepticon 360 faceplate set. Very nice.
Re: Transformers DS & PSP Armor at Gamestop (151849)
Posted by Burnup Prime on June 6th, 2007 @ 6:49pm CDT
are you sure this is classified as "movie news"? these are G1 designs, not 2007 movie designs

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "transformers tfcc tfss 1.0 Breakdown" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Blackout Cyberverse Legends" on EBAY
Buy "TFCC funpub 2013 Transformers club membership Depthcharge Depth Charge botcon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield 'G2' Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers  Collectors Club Dion - Sealed Unopened with instructions" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Reveal the Shield Deluxe Optimus Prime MOSC" on EBAY