Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event

Wednesday, January 18th, 2017 5:40PM CST

Category: Game News
Posted by: D-Maximus_Prime   Views: 30,286

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event

Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong!As the sole Autobot combiner, Superion has shouldered a heavy burden, while as the sole Decepticon Combiner, Devastator has let his power go straight to his head!

Breaking Point

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event

For the Autobots, it's clear that relying on one Combiner is not a long term solution to the Decepticon threat.  They endeavor to form another Combiner to share theAerialbots' burden!
The Decepticons consider Devastator too dangerous to rely on. Megatron has initiated a plan to form a new Combiner who is more subservient, and knows their place in the Decepticon pecking order! Battle to see your faction’s goal come to fruition and earn Alloy, Energon, Spark, 3-Star Shards and 4-Star Shards. Start Date: 20/01/2017 11:00 UTCEnd Date: 23/01/2017 11:00 UTC How do I participate?
  • Reach HQ Level 4!
  • Tap the Event button!
  • Select an Event Battle Zone to fight in!Win your battle and gather Battle Points!

Prizes
  • Prestiges Allowed: None
  • Bonus Experience: Earn Double XP in Event Battle Zones

Event Battle Zones

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event

Totaliser Prizes

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event

Player Spotlight

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event

In-game name: DreadstalkerFaction: DecepticonPlayer Level: 74Decepticons unlocked: 117Alliance name: Mayhem Atk Squad Dreadstalker is one of our top Decepticon players, supporting one of our top alliances Mayhem Atk Squad with an impressive 7,016 medals.  He also has the esteemed title of first player to reach 100,000 Combiner Bot Power!Over the past 206 days of gameplay, Dreadstalker has maxed out all of his 1-Star and 2-Star bots.  His stellar roster includes 13 bots level 51 and higher, 22 4-Star bots levels 48/49 and 35 3-Star bots levels 47-50.   Having won just under 23,500 battles, it’s safe to say he knows a thing or two about strategy.  Scourge is by far his favorite bot, utilizing him on all of his leveling teams.  His choice method of leveling is taking Scourge and 2-3 other bots into zone 11. He will strategically implement Scourge’s Fire Mission as many times as possible, hopefully clearing a path around any outposts. Congrats Dreadstalker!

Twitch Stream

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event

Live Thursday: it’s BIG!  Brand new Combiners are inbound!  Deb and Adam give you your first look LIVE Thursday, January 19th @ 5pm UTC.

Credit(s): Transformers Earth Wars

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event (1853089)
Posted by Galactic Prime on January 18th, 2017 @ 5:48pm CST
Sounds like a guy with no life and lots of money to waste to a free app game.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event (1853092)
Posted by ThunderThruster on January 18th, 2017 @ 6:12pm CST
From that blurb, I'd say we're getting Bruticus.

No idea about who the bots are getting, maybe Victorion
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event (1853094)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on January 18th, 2017 @ 6:21pm CST
ThunderThruster wrote:From that blurb, I'd say we're getting Bruticus.

No idea about who the bots are getting, maybe Victorion

I'm thinking optimus Maximus. Unless they count Shockwave with Bruticus, it would be unfair to pair a 5 bot combiner against a 6, which Victorion is
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event (1853097)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on January 18th, 2017 @ 6:49pm CST
What Max said
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event (1853098)
Posted by Burn on January 18th, 2017 @ 7:21pm CST
lol..."terrorizing"
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event (1853105)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on January 18th, 2017 @ 8:09pm CST
I am. People see me coming and shout 'not her! She's so annoying!'
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event (1853106)
Posted by Burn on January 18th, 2017 @ 8:17pm CST
ctrlFrequency wrote:I am. People see me coming and shout 'not her! She's so annoying!'

Not me. Oh don't get me wrong, you're annoying, but also easy to ignore. :-P
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event (1853108)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on January 18th, 2017 @ 8:33pm CST
I prey on the unsuspecting, you aren't unsuspecting. You're cranky.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event (1853145)
Posted by Kurona on January 19th, 2017 @ 5:26am CST
I'm betting all Combiners are gonna have six components - both to keep it fair and so that SpaceApe can get more money. So expect the inclusion of Shockwave, Rodimus, Blackjack etc.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event (1853147)
Posted by Burn on January 19th, 2017 @ 5:53am CST
Guess no Predaking then. Oh well, I can still do a 3* Onslaught.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event (1853149)
Posted by Kurona on January 19th, 2017 @ 6:47am CST
Burn wrote:Guess no Predaking then. Oh well, I can still do a 3* Onslaught.

Much as I would have loved him (he's one of the four combiners I really like), I'd doubt Predaking will ever get in because he doesn't have a recent toy.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event (1853151)
Posted by ThunderThruster on January 19th, 2017 @ 7:34am CST
I fully expect Bruticus to have an additional "weapon" bot if we're getting him, as Kurona said I also expect the combiners to made up of 6 characters in game.

While I'd love Brut to have Shockwave as a weapon, I can also see them using Viper, since they've already done the coding for Powerglide
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event (1853187)
Posted by Kurona on January 19th, 2017 @ 12:02pm CST
So I was wrong - the new combiners only need 5 units each. Very happy I'm wrong though :D

Optimus Prime, Sunstreaker, Mirage, Prowl and Ironhide for Optimus Maximus.

Onslaught, Swindle, Brawl, Vortex and Blast Off for Bruticus.

Sorry for the terrible pictures

They both have less power but more health than Superion and Devastator. They also have the same abilities as each other; a shockwave that does 6X damage to walls, a stat buff and an ability that sends 4 missiles that deal massive damage to and disable 4 defences.

Anyone else think Optimus Maximus looks bloody weird?

Also, when you get the 2-Star crystal in the event (870 BP), it gives you story dialogue.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event (1853188)
Posted by ThunderThruster on January 19th, 2017 @ 12:07pm CST
Well I'm already 40% on the way to Bruticus with 3* Blastoff and Vortex. Just wish that that wasn't 100% more than I have of Devastator :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event (1853193)
Posted by Kurona on January 19th, 2017 @ 12:22pm CST
Meanwhile, I've got 3* Blast Off, Brawl and Swindle - just need Vortex and Onslaught. Weird thing is I just got 3* Swindle last weekend, right before Bruticus' announcement... likewise, I got 3* Long Haul right before Devastator was announced. What is going on?
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event (1853227)
Posted by ThunderThruster on January 19th, 2017 @ 2:27pm CST
got a 2* swindle last week, which I was quite happy about at the time, less so now as I wish it had've been the 3*
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event (1853309)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on January 20th, 2017 @ 12:28am CST
Thanks to both Seibertronian Shauyaun and Twitter user Snakas, we now have images of the next 2 combiners making their way into Earth Wars: Optimus Maximus and Bruticus! The 2 new combiners are both 5 bot combiners instead of 6, so they should be slightly easier to collect. Bruticus follows his Combiner Wars toy design faithfully minus his thighs being turned 90 degrees like several fan modes. Optimus Maximus is weird: he follows his 'Ultra Prime' color scheme with his 'Optimus Maximus' limb design, but instead of the combined mode chest we are used to, he instead uses his Masterpiece MP-10 chest design with the little yellow spoiler/ax that came with Rodimus, who is not part of the set, making his design very.... interesting. Check out the new images below, which include the upcoming new cover screen, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event (1853315)
Posted by King Kuuga on January 20th, 2017 @ 1:15am CST
I just noticed Bruticus also has Onslaught's arms by his sides (like Hot Spot) instead of on his shoulders where the tabs are on the toy. It helps his cannons stand out but also makes him look more like his mold mate.

I'm kinda WTF on Optimus Maximus's chest design. Why not just use the toy design that can, in turn, easily translate to a Menasor design down the road? (surely you've all noticed them introducing more Stunticons on the down-low)

As far as collecting Bruticus goes, I have 60% of him: 3* Swindle, Brawl, and Blast Off, and also a 4* Blast Off. Meanwhile for Devy I have 3* Scrapper and Long Haul and 4* Mixmaster and Scavenger. So overall I have 60% of Bruticus and 67% of Devastator. Yet I expect to finish Brute more quickly.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event (1853325)
Posted by Kurona on January 20th, 2017 @ 7:21am CST
Also strange if that for Bruticus, his chest and crotch armour fly onto him after everyone combine - despite Onslaught having that armour on his vehicle and robot mode models like the CW toy.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Breaking Point Event (1853334)
Posted by Kyleor on January 20th, 2017 @ 8:32am CST
"slightly easier to collect" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Age of Extinction Generations Voyager Class Grimlock Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 10 minutes 58 seconds
original G1 Transformers TRYPTICON RIGHT + LEFT CONNECTOR LOT parts - Time Remaining: 4 days 17 hours 12 minutes 3 seconds
MISB in USA - Transformers Takara Legends LG-31 Fortress Maximus - Headmasters - Time Remaining: 6 days 16 hours 12 minutes 44 seconds
LOT Mr. Potato Head Indiana Jones, Spider-Man, Transformers Optimash Prime NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 16 minutes 29 seconds
Platinum Edition Optimus Prime Silver Knight Transformers AOE Hasbro 2014 MISP! - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 20 minutes 11 seconds
2010 Transformers Generations Reveal The Shield Special Turbo Tracks Classics NY - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 25 minutes 36 seconds
MISB in USA - Transformers Takara Legends LG-40 Astrotrain - Headmasters - Time Remaining: 6 days 19 hours 26 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Armada RED ALERT Powerlinx Hasbro Action Figure - Time Remaining: 26 days 3 hours 26 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017