Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event

Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event

Wednesday, October 26th, 2016 5:28pm CDT

Categories: Game News, Digital Media News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 26,531

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event

Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong!

The Sharkticon Saga concludes in this weekend’s Alliance leaderboard event. Battle to win Gnaw Crystals for the chance to unlock a 2, 3 or 4 Star Gnaw!

Release the Sharkticons Event

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event

Research into the Ocean Amethyst is complete and both factions have identified the signal’s source!

Compete on this weekend's Leaderboard and win Gnaw Crystals to unlock a 2 Star or greater Gnaw!

Start Date: 28/10/16 10:00 UTC
End Date: 31/10/16 10:00 UTC

How do I participate?
• Reach Headquarters level 4 and join an Alliance!
• Tap the Event button!
• Select an Event Battle Zone to fight in!
• Win your battle and gather Battle Points!
Collect prizes!
• Continue to earn Battle Points.
Secure your rank on the Event Leaderboard
Win amazing prizes!

Prizes
• Prestiges Allowed: 100
• Bonus Experience: Earn Double XP in Event Battle Zones!

Totaliser Prizes

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event

Leaderboard Prizes

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event

Gnaw Crystals contain a chance to unlock a 2 - 4 Star Gnaw!
Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event

New Character

Gnaw makes his way through the Space Bridge in this weekend’s event for both Autobots and Decepticons. This Sharkticon is loyal to whoever feeds him!

Gnaw
While normally a feral Sharkticon is no one's ally, Gnaw is the exception - loyal to whomever last fed him.

As insatiable in appetite as he is savage in combat, Gnaw is one of those walking engines of destruction you just wind up and let go.

Trouble is, if the opposition has some energon snacks handy, Gnaw will think nothing of biting the (original) hand that feeds.

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event

Chomp Chomp Chomp
Unleash four vicious Sharkticons. Warning: current Sharkticons will rebel and explode!

Twitch Stream

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event

Join us LIVE on Thursday October 27th @ 4PM UTC to get your first look at the final week of the SHARKTICON SAGA! Missed out on sharing your battle replay last week? Join us again this week and tell us about your best attacks to win a prize if we show your replay!
Follow SpaceApe on Twitch

Credit(s): TF: Earth Wars VIP Newsletter

Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event (1837078)
Posted by Burn on October 26th, 2016 @ 7:14pm CDT
ctrlFrequency wrote:And it would be... since I have done the job already, however I am not news staff, a good idea to NEWS the story now.

*loads her blasters*

Now that he's had his first crack at it, D-Max will back me up when I say it takes time to post this. Longer than most news articles as you have to copy and paste and edit stuff.

So big ;)^ to D-Max who stepped up when I didn't have time this morning. (I chose to sleep in for once)
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event (1837094)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on October 26th, 2016 @ 8:39pm CDT
Burn wrote:

*loads her blasters*

I know how long it takes. The email was out a half hour before I posted the event details.

I know D-Max had stuff going on. And I thank him for getting to it as soon as he could.

Just had to go elsewhere for the news.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event (1837097)
Posted by Burn on October 26th, 2016 @ 9:01pm CDT
ctrlFrequency wrote:
Burn wrote:

*loads her blasters*

Just had to go elsewhere for the news.

If you're actually complaining about the response time of the news crew, taking into account that everyone has their own lives and most would have just assumed I would pick it up as I have been doing weekly (it arrived after I'd gone to bed so I couldn't ask anyone else to do it), then by all means, file a complaint directly with Va'al, the News Admin.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event (1837100)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on October 26th, 2016 @ 9:16pm CDT
You know damn well what I am complaining about Burn.

(not yelling at you, just wanted my day to go smoothly)
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event (1837104)
Posted by Burn on October 26th, 2016 @ 9:28pm CDT
Then tell it to the News Admin.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event (1837111)
Posted by King Kuuga on October 26th, 2016 @ 10:08pm CDT
If there are any rogue Decepticon players reading this who aren't already in our alliance, listen up!
The Seibertron Decepticon alliance is recruiting good players! If you are able to score at least 3000 points per weekend event and have HQ 11 or higher with the ability to participate in daily wars (when there's no events), please join Seibertron in the game! If you are HQ 10 or under, you are invited to join our feeder alliance, Seibertron II. Good candidates in II can move up to main when they are ready. We are currently fighting between gold and silver leagues, trying to get steady in gold and maybe even beyond! You can help us. If you meet our basic requirements and don't smell, then apply today!
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event (1837230)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on October 27th, 2016 @ 2:08pm CDT
I might be interested, King. I've got a level 13 base, 3159 battle points, and 8 3 star Decepticons. I'm number 2 in my alliance, United Predacons, and looking to move to an alliance that is able to win more often in wars / events so I can get sparks & better rank goodies from events. Hit me up in game, I go by Pepsimus there as well.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event (1837259)
Posted by Kurona on October 27th, 2016 @ 4:35pm CDT
Vortex just said "No, this is not a costume!"
Not sure if reference to being an Alpha Bravo redeco
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event (1837336)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on October 27th, 2016 @ 9:16pm CDT
*giggle*
Screenshot_2016-10-27-22-14-00.png
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event (1837337)
Posted by Kurona on October 27th, 2016 @ 9:23pm CDT

I love it.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event (1837338)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 27th, 2016 @ 9:46pm CDT
Fun fact concerning you seeing Vortex talk about costumes Kurona: I am looking for another Alpha Bravo (he is so expensive right now) cause I have 2 red Decepticon symbols from that Botcon Magnaboss sticker sheet I got, and I could use those to turn Alpha Bravo into Shattered Glass Vortex. I really want to do it, just gotta find one. :SG-CONS:
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event (1837352)
Posted by Kurona on October 28th, 2016 @ 12:04am CDT
Vortex: "I can see Bludgeon's already found his Halloween costume..."

HA!
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event (1837367)
Posted by Kurona on October 28th, 2016 @ 5:46am CDT
There's at least a single 4-star on every team, and I counted a total of two teams with 2-stars - in both cases there was only a single 2-star on their team, and in one of them it was Optimus so it might as well have been a 3-star.
My latest defeat looked like this.

I don't know whether to feel demoralised that this is what attacks me, or to feel motivated that apparently this is all that defeats me.
... I'll go with Option C: "There are 4-star Strafes out there that is goddamn terrifying"
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event (1837377)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on October 28th, 2016 @ 7:16am CDT
Kurona wrote:Is this a new one they added? I haven't seen it before today and outside of specific characters like Vortex and Bludgeon I don't really get it.

I love it.

They added a number of Halloween themed dialogs. Replaced really, I'm sure next Tuesday they will be back to normal.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event (1837379)
Posted by Kurona on October 28th, 2016 @ 7:22am CDT
ctrlFrequency wrote:

I love it.

I'm really liking them. They're so cute.

Also, I caved and finally bought 2,300 Cyber Coins so I now have that 5th Build Bot. Also bought one of those Soundwave crystals... got a duplicate 2-star Long Haul. Not a very happy Kuro.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event (1837431)
Posted by galvatron00 on October 28th, 2016 @ 12:36pm CDT
Kurona wrote:All my Base Defence defeats in the past week have been from teams of 4- and 3-star bots.
My latest defeat looked like this.

Sweet mercy, how in the WORLD does anyone have a team stacked like that without spending a TON of money?!
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event (1837442)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on October 28th, 2016 @ 1:32pm CDT
itscramtastic wrote:
My latest defeat looked like this.

You can't. That person spent a ton of money (and got a tons of dupe 3 stars)
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event (1837501)
Posted by Burn on October 28th, 2016 @ 4:20pm CDT
I've been attacked by someone with all seven over 1000, the top one was just over 1800.

We call those such people "Always Hostile"
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event (1837517)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 28th, 2016 @ 5:10pm CDT
My latest defeat looked like this.

Who is 1009 and 765? I don't recognize either of those heads
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Release the Sharkticons Event (1837518)
Posted by Kurona on October 28th, 2016 @ 5:11pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
My latest defeat looked like this.

Who is 1009 and 765? I don't recognize either of those heads

Sideswipe and Rust Dust.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Lost Light 13B Bludgeon Nick Roche Variant Cover IDW D8-18" on EBAY
Buy "transformers animated sentinel prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield 'G2' Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Red Alert Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 61 Sentinel Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Used Build A Bear Transformers Optimus Prime Bear Mask Flips Over Head 17'" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers E3479 Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Leader Class WFC-S13 Ul…" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Prowl" on EBAY