Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event

Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event

Tuesday, August 23rd, 2016 3:24pm CDT

Categories: Game News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Burn   Views: 23,383

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event
Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong!

The battle for Earth continues. Return to Crystal City in this week’s Alliance event for the chance to unlock a 4 Star Character Crystal!

Return to Crystal City Event

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event

Rally up your Alliance members and battle this weekend for the chance to win Crystal Shards and a 4 Star Character Crystal to bring reinforcements through the Space Bridge!

Start Date: 26/08/16 10:00 UTC
End Date: 29/08/16 10:00 UTC

How do I participate?

• Reach Headquarters level 4 and join an Alliance!
    • Tap the Event button!
    • Select an Event Battle Zone to fight in!
    • Win your battle and gather Battle Points!
    Collect prizes!
Not a member of an Alliance? Then join one of our Seibertron.com Alliances! We currently have an Autobot Alliance as well as TWO Decepticon Alliances. For new players (up to HQ level 10), join Seibertron II. For those who a little more experienced (HQ level 10+) you're welcome to join the main Decepticon Alliance.

Prizes

• Prestiges Allowed: None
• Bonus Experience: Earn Double XP in Event Battle Zones!

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event

Click here to read SpaceApes event FAQs on the Transformers: Earth Wars Wiki.

New Characters

Prepare yourself for the ultimate battle. Two of the most powerful commanders in the Transformers universe will be making their way through the Space Bridge soon!

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event

Twitch Stream

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event

Galvanize your troops! Join us LIVE on Thursday August 25th @ 4PM UTC for the ultimate sneak peek, a first look at this weekend’s event and a Q&A!

Follow SpaceApe on Twitch

Credit(s): Earth WArs

Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event (1817853)
Posted by StJudeDad on August 23rd, 2016 @ 3:42pm CDT
I like the game, but for all the nostalgia it brings, it's a highly repetitive game play with no real objective to reach, and the completely ridiculous crystal system is a joke. Spend money to maybe get a higher level character? :BANG_HEAD:
I really miss buying a game outright and just unlocking new things as you go. I guess I really am G1.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event (1817883)
Posted by King Kuuga on August 23rd, 2016 @ 4:18pm CDT
So Magnus and Galvatron are coming soon, but not this event it seems. I'm cool with that.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event (1817905)
Posted by Absolute Zero on August 23rd, 2016 @ 4:56pm CDT
Man I need that 4 star crystal... Can we get to 160k?
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event (1817912)
Posted by Kurona on August 23rd, 2016 @ 5:08pm CDT
Absolute Zero wrote:Man I need that 4 star crystal... Can we get to 160k?

Your optimism is simultaneously inspiring and amusing
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event (1817914)
Posted by Spotter5 on August 23rd, 2016 @ 5:11pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event (1817918)
Posted by Burn on August 23rd, 2016 @ 5:17pm CDT
Kurona wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:Man I need that 4 star crystal... Can we get to 160k?

Your optimism is simultaneously inspiring and amusing

Who was the one that was so optimistic last week that we could get all 20 crystals? :WHISTLE:

Spotter5 wrote:Is the Autobot alliance just called Seibertron? Because I just requested to join one called that. Would be nice to be in an alliance That actually takes part in things

It is. At present though we're not sure who are members as a few accounts got screwed up. It's out there, but we don't know how active it is. We'd like to bring it back into the fold and build it up as we have the Decepticon one.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event (1817920)
Posted by Kurona on August 23rd, 2016 @ 5:19pm CDT
Burn wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:Man I need that 4 star crystal... Can we get to 160k?

Your optimism is simultaneously inspiring and amusing

That's because at the time there was no indication it'd have the terrible 10BP-for-every-zone system it did. If it were normal we would have had them... oh but we would have had them.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event (1817922)
Posted by King Kuuga on August 23rd, 2016 @ 5:22pm CDT
Absolute Zero wrote:Man I need that 4 star crystal... Can we get to 160k?

A full 40 member alliance would have to earn 1333 points per member per day, and you get ~30-40 points per fight. To call it an uphill battle would be generous.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event (1817952)
Posted by Absolute Zero on August 23rd, 2016 @ 7:57pm CDT
That Bot wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:Man I need that 4 star crystal... Can we get to 160k?

Oh, I can hit that score. Those three star shards will get me my first one for my primary con account too. I'm currently at 780. I think CF and Burn and Dizz should be able to hit 2k a day too.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event (1817969)
Posted by Burn on August 23rd, 2016 @ 8:46pm CDT
Absolute Zero wrote:I think CF and Burn and Dizz should be able to hit 2k a day too.

I have a bloody like you know! :-P
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event (1817973)
Posted by King Kuuga on August 23rd, 2016 @ 8:54pm CDT
Absolute Zero wrote:
That Bot wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:Man I need that 4 star crystal... Can we get to 160k?

Yeah, some can do it, but that's the absolute minimum. The fewer alliance members, the more each person has to contribute. The lower their level, the more they have to fight. As Burn said, we have lives. I think I average 500 a day in events, because I have a job that gets busy on weekends and this game drains my phone battery even when I'm plugged in. Realistically, we are not getting to 160k.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event (1817984)
Posted by Absolute Zero on August 23rd, 2016 @ 9:24pm CDT
That Bot wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:
That Bot wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:Man I need that 4 star crystal... Can we get to 160k?

I know. Sadly the only way to get the best rewards in this is to not need them. The only alliances that will be able to hit that mark are the top ones.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event (1817991)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on August 23rd, 2016 @ 9:50pm CDT
I could say something.....
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event (1817993)
Posted by Burn on August 23rd, 2016 @ 9:58pm CDT
ctrlFrequency wrote:I could say something.....

Let me translate that for you ...
ctrlFrequency wrote:We could easily do it if we still had Rex with us. He was truly inspiring!

*stands my ground*
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event (1818010)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on August 23rd, 2016 @ 10:58pm CDT
Burn wrote:
ctrlFrequency wrote:I could say something.....

Let me translate that for you ...

*stands my ground*

I'm not entirely sure if my oblique comment was too vague that you didn't get it, or if your just being a brat. :-P

But if you ever mention that name again... I will come to Australia and hunt you down. :evil:

Edit: There was a whole page of replies I didn't see. Now I know you're being a brat :-D
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event (1818038)
Posted by kurthy on August 23rd, 2016 @ 11:27pm CDT
My alliance might hit that 4* crystal the first day as usual.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event (1818040)
Posted by Absolute Zero on August 23rd, 2016 @ 11:29pm CDT
kurthy wrote:My alliance might hit that 4* crystal the first day as usual.

Then you'll be free to join Seibertron to help the rest of us get one and get a second one. If you're a con.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event (1818043)
Posted by kurthy on August 23rd, 2016 @ 11:35pm CDT
Absolute Zero wrote:
kurthy wrote:My alliance might hit that 4* crystal the first day as usual.

Nope, my primary account is my bot account, maybe I should have my con account join.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event (1818053)
Posted by King Kuuga on August 24th, 2016 @ 12:06am CDT
kurthy wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:
kurthy wrote:My alliance might hit that 4* crystal the first day as usual.

You have a base 12 on your secondary? You sure know how to make a con named Bot feel inadequate. XD

EDIT: Oh yeah, this zone 5/6 gap. Earlier today the progression was natural. Now suddenly zones 1-4 are all sub-1000, zone 5 is 1300, and zone 6 is 3000. This has to be a glitch.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Return to Crystal City Event (1818057)
Posted by Absolute Zero on August 24th, 2016 @ 12:20am CDT
That Bot wrote:
kurthy wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:
kurthy wrote:My alliance might hit that 4* crystal the first day as usual.

Dunno if it's a glitch or an update, but 3000 is not 3000. I've been fighting in their with my 1200-1500 cons. That part seems to be a glitch.

Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers SIEGE War For Cybertron,FIREDRIVE,TOPSHOT&FLAK,BLACKJACK&HYPERDRIVE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Firedrive - New- Bent Package" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Rescan Salvage - J98" on EBAY
Buy "EUC COG Transformers SIEGE War for Cybertron  weaponizer  Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Graham and Tunnel Drill from Transformers Rescue Bots - Very Good Condition." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Cog" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege COG Deluxe Class Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots: Meet High Tide by John Sazaklis; Steve Foxe" on EBAY