Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event

Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event

Wednesday, September 28th, 2016 4:19pm CDT

Categories: Game News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Burn   Views: 23,259

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event

Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong!

Battle to win Fiery Crystals in this weekend’s event for the chance to unlock a 2, 3, or 4 Star Hot Spot or Cyclonus or other prizes including Spark, Energon, 3 and 4 Star Crystal Shards!

Rumble in the Jungle Event

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event

Will Cyclonus convert the Amazon into Energon or will Hot Spot and fellow Autobots save the rainforest?!

Start Date: 30/09/16 10:00 UTC
End Date: 03/10/16 10:00 UTC

How do I participate?

• Reach Headquarters level 4 and join an Alliance!
• Tap the Event button!
• Select an Event Battle Zone to fight in!
• Win your battle and gather Battle Points!
Collect prizes!

Prizes
• Prestiges Allowed: 60
• Bonus Experience: Earn Double XP in Event Battle Zones!

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event
Fiery Crystals contain the chance to unlock a 2, 3, or 4 Star Hot Spot or Cyclonus, 2,000 Spark, 100,000 Energon, 100 3 Star Crystal Shards or 100 4 Star Crystal Shards!

New Characters
This weekend Hot Spot and Cyclonus are making their way through the Space Bridge to join the fight on the battlefield!

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event
Hot Spot
"Never ask anyone to do what you won't do yourself" are practically the words Hot Spot lives by.

He leads by example, always striving to be the best he can be, but never puts himself above those in his command.

You'll find him at the forefront of any battle charge, howling his defiance, cannons blazing, and even when the victory is won, he never truly stands down, always ready to serve... and protect.

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event
Reflective Shield - Put on a protective shield that reflects 50% damage back to the attackers for several seconds, then charge the target. Attracts defenses!

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event
Cyclonus
Though both intelligent and awesomely powerful, Cyclonus is also a cold and consummate professional, one who oozes contempt aimed at those who would undermine the Decepticon cause for personal advancement.

He'd rather earn the respect of his fellow Decepticons through his actions than simply by flexing his muscles.

In both space jet and robot mode he's one of the most physically powerful warriors in existence.
Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event
Bombing Run - Drops 12 bombs in a line across the target dealing damage.

Twitch Stream
Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event
Join us LIVE on Thursday September 29th @ 4PM UTC for your first look at Hot Spot and Cyclonus on the battlefield! Plus Q&A and more sneak peeks!
FOLLOW SPACEAPE ON TWITCH

Credit(s): Transformers:Earth Wars VIP Newsletter

Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event (1829216)
Posted by Kurona on September 28th, 2016 @ 4:26pm CDT

330,000

nope nope nope nope nope nope nope n

Anyway, nice to see Cyclonus finally arriving. Finally, another Lost Lighter :D
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event (1829339)
Posted by King Kuuga on September 29th, 2016 @ 4:03am CDT
Kurona wrote:60 Prestige, 5,500 BP total for each one; so to complete this event, you need...

330,000

nope nope nope nope nope nope nope n

Anyway, nice to see Cyclonus finally arriving. Finally, another Lost Lighter :D

I was thinking this was an alliance event, where we collectively add to the total and thus 60 prestige would be reasonable. Was I mistaken?

And if I am mistaken, that doesn't bode well for this weekend when I'll have negligible free time to play the game and earn crystals.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event (1829365)
Posted by Kurona on September 29th, 2016 @ 6:38am CDT
King Kuuga wrote:

330,000

nope nope nope nope nope nope nope n

Anyway, nice to see Cyclonus finally arriving. Finally, another Lost Lighter :D

It is an alliance event, yes, but judging by past events we won't get anywhere near 330,000.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event (1829370)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on September 29th, 2016 @ 6:49am CDT

We'll fill out the ranks by bringing those that are very active from Seibs II, whatever space we have left we can pick up stragglers (sometimes they turn out to be keepers!). And just do our best. We'll still get crystals, just not 60 of them.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event (1829371)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on September 29th, 2016 @ 6:49am CDT
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event (1829372)
Posted by Burn on September 29th, 2016 @ 6:55am CDT
ctrlFrequency wrote:Well all we have to do is as much as we can. They set these high so the hardcover people don't blow through it too fast.

Partially correct.

They set it high so that the likes of Synergy dump tens of thousands of dollars into SpaceApe's coffers.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event (1829374)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on September 29th, 2016 @ 6:58am CDT
Burn wrote:

Partially correct.

Okay, well, yes, that IS what I was thinking, I was being diplomatic. :p

Black Bumblebee wrote:Considering that I got zilch out of the last crystals, and got all 20 of them... I'm not a fan of the "chance at" crystals. Grrrr....

I hate them too.

Also, Kurona... in the last alliance event, several of us scored 5000+, 6000+ bps. Some of us did, others sulked and barely broke 1500. Done right we could possibly get 40 levels completed. But that would require most of us to do everything we can.

To note, I work Friday and Saturday nights and can still score almost 6000 bps. Granted I fell asleep face planted firmly on the phone's screen mid battle, but it is possible to do.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event (1829377)
Posted by Kurona on September 29th, 2016 @ 7:00am CDT
I know, I know. Not saying we won't do well; was mostly going all "nope nope nope" at the 330,000 as a joke
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event (1829381)
Posted by Burn on September 29th, 2016 @ 7:09am CDT
ctrlFrequency wrote:
Burn wrote:

Partially correct.

Okay, well, yes, that IS what I was thinking, I was being diplomatic. :p

Fuck diplomacy.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event (1829386)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on September 29th, 2016 @ 7:20am CDT
Burn wrote:
ctrlFrequency wrote:
Burn wrote:

Partially correct.

Okay, well, yes, that IS what I was thinking, I was being diplomatic. :p

**** diplomacy.

That would be un-lady-like of me. :twisted:

I know, I know, I'm not known for being.terribly lady-like.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event (1829467)
Posted by King Kuuga on September 29th, 2016 @ 12:47pm CDT

For what it's worth, I think this is going to be more like the Viper event. The Viper crystals had a better chance of actually delivering the character. I landed a 2 star that event. :)
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event (1829503)
Posted by Absolute Zero on September 29th, 2016 @ 2:44pm CDT
What happened to Cyclonus' head/face?
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event (1829522)
Posted by Tyrannacon on September 29th, 2016 @ 3:44pm CDT
Absolute Zero wrote:What happened to Cyclonus' head/face?

I've wondered the same thing since they showed him off actually. Heh.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event (1829583)
Posted by LiKwid on September 30th, 2016 @ 1:09am CDT
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event (1829662)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on September 30th, 2016 @ 10:21am CDT
Main is busting ass this weekend... we have a number of people with work/commitments. So we're bringing everyone we can to main hoping to do the best we can for both there (still have 8 spaces open)
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event (1830091)
Posted by Railbomb on October 2nd, 2016 @ 4:28pm CDT
LiKwid wrote:So I guess seibs 2 is gonna have to bust ass for a cyclonus huh lol.. I just got caught up with game chat....

I'm in Seibs 2 and I just got a 3-star Cyclonus from the 2nd crystal. Not sure how everyone else is fairing.

EDIT: Also, I'm not a fan of this rule about having to have line. 1st off, isn't the group made for users of Seibertron? 2nd off, why line? Why not something more common like Discord? With how often you post in these threads you could just have a perma-link to a Discord chat for the groups in your signature.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event (1830147)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on October 2nd, 2016 @ 9:41pm CDT
Railbomb wrote:

What's your in game username? It helps me understand situations when I know who you are.

Also, Line.. not a rule, it's a request. Yes, you miss a lot not using it because that's where the rest of us do all our chatting. IF it was required (you'll notice no where have I ever said it was required) you'd already be kicked for not using it. Not required.

Why Line and not Discord? Because I had never heard of Discord... but everyone else in Earth Wars uses Line so we chose that (and I hate Skype and AIM).

I don't uderstand why there's surprise over something that we've been putting in the announcements, mentioning in ingame chat for like a month now.

Do I recommend it? Yes. Do I require? No. Though a month and 24 people signing up ago, it would have been nice if those who objected had said something. I would have explored other options if anyone had said something before we convinced a lot of people to sign up.

Prepare for bold letters.... (and this isn't directed to anyone in particular)

Before the event started, we made several announcements in Seibs II it game and one here that we would like everyone to move to the main alliance for this event. Very few people responded.

Yes I did originally say you had to meet the 3000 bps requirement. But I haven't enforced it this event. However I still had a few talk to me about it and they were told not to worry, just to dour their best. Communication... is very important.

We did this to help everyone. Several people were going to be busy this weekend and we figured instead of trying to split time between the two, we'd move everyone to where they could benefit the most.

No one ever reads these forums.

No one ever reads chat

Barely anyone took the offer to go to where they could benefit the most.

I'm sorry to those who are sore about the lack luster performance of II this weekend and the officers bailing on the alliance. Dizz and I moved our second accounts to where we could help the most.

I'm sorry for those who feel II is mismanaged, however, it falls back to very few people paying attention to chat. We do the best we can, but when no one reads the chat, we can't be faulted. Since very few from II have joined Line, we make sure everything (not just important announcements) is said in in game chat.

The alliance is not a democracy, but it is not a dictatorship either. I do not yell "off with his head!" every time someone makes me mad (despite popular belief) and I do listen to everyone. But you have to talk for me to listen. Command and I make our decisions on what benefits the alliance as a whole and the information we have available.

We aren't making world ending decisions either... moving people to Main.. not world ending. Choosing Line over Discord, not world ending. But like it said, no one said anything about not liking it until we already had 20+ people signed up.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event (1830149)
Posted by Burn on October 2nd, 2016 @ 9:46pm CDT

As Railbomb said, not everyone wants to use Line. So why should they be missing out just because it's your belief that "no one ever reads these forums"? Which is utter garbage. This particular thread may not be active, but then it's activity has died down since Line was introduced.

So yeah ... that's my 2c. >:oP
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event (1830150)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on October 2nd, 2016 @ 9:56pm CDT
Burn wrote:Considering I make mention of the Seibertron Alliances every week in the news, maybe you should be posting announcements here as well.

So yeah ... that's my 2c. >:oP

I posted here that we wanted everyone to move.

I don't require them to use Line. It is just easier for most of us due to character limits in game. I'm not purposely excluding anyone, but it's not my fault they muss out on the chit chat. Important stuff s always put in in gamr alliance chat and the MOTD.

Burn, no offense, but even you used to say no one used the forums.

We've been getting crap from everyone left and right this weekend. I'mean sorry no one pays attention to in game chat. Not my freaking fault.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Rumble in the Jungle Event (1830154)
Posted by Rodimus Primal on October 2nd, 2016 @ 10:34pm CDT
My Alliance members are pissed. I was able to get a 2 and 3 star Hot Spot. Many where able to get a 2, 3, or 4 star but some put in just as much work as I did and still have not got him at all. Some are ready to stop playing entirely because of this.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "transformers combiner wars blackjack" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG-30 Weirdwolf" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe 2.0 BLADES Generations Classics Voyager Class blades Parts" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BOT SHOTS JUMP SHOT BUMBLEBEE, Bot Shots 2013" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers Generations Deluxe Thrilling 30 Autobot Skids w/ IDW comic MOSC????" on EBAY
Buy "Perceptor Transformers Super 7 reaction figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 3 Dark of The Moon Movie Cyberverse Legion Class Topspin Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2014 DECEPTICON THUNDERCRACKER FIGURE Loose Combiner Wars Legends" on EBAY