Transformers Earthrise Wave 3 Battle Masters Found at US Retail

Transformers Earthrise Wave 3 Battle Masters Found at US Retail

Monday, September 14th, 2020 11:40pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 40,305

We have news that Transformers Earthrise Battle Master class wave 3 has been found at US retail. TF fan Shark Jumper Daimao found them at a Target in Southern California. They were priced at 5.99. Cybertronian Doublecrosser is the only new toy in this wave, here are the full contents:

2x Soundbarrier
1x Slitherfang
3x Doublecrosser

If you have found them, share your sightings with our community in the sightings section and on our boards in your region related thread.

This sighting was originally posted here.

Transformers News: Transformers Earthrise Wave 3 Battle Masters Found at US Retail

Credit(s): Shark Jumper

Re: Transformers Earthrise Wave 3 Battle Masters Found at US Retail (2080235)
Posted by Flashwave on September 14th, 2020 @ 11:57pm CDT
Re: Transformers Earthrise Wave 3 Battle Masters Found at US Retail (2080236)
Posted by First-Aid on September 15th, 2020 @ 12:07am CDT
Still have yet to see Wave 1 of these figures.
Re: Transformers Earthrise Wave 3 Battle Masters Found at US Retail (2080241)
Posted by Emerje on September 15th, 2020 @ 1:36am CDT
Flashwave wrote:Why is Slitherfang shortpacked? He's the only one of these I want and I have not seen him yet

Probably because he was just released in wave 2 while Soundbarrier was wave 1 and under normal circumstances would be harder to find. Of course in reality they're all hard to find since Walmart doesn't sell them. I haven't found wave 2 at Target yet, but I was able to order a Slitherfang from Amazon, though it's shipping slowly (arrives Friday, ordered it last week with Amazon Prime, such is 2020).

Emerje
Re: Transformers Earthrise Wave 3 Battle Masters Found at US Retail (2080244)
Posted by Bounti76 on September 15th, 2020 @ 2:23am CDT
Re: Transformers Earthrise Wave 3 Battle Masters Found at US Retail (2080252)
Posted by Emerje on September 15th, 2020 @ 5:41am CDT
Bounti76 wrote:My Target is full to the brim with Slitherfang and Rung. With as awful as distribution has been for Earthrise (3 1/2 months left in 2020, and I still haven't seen Wave TWO of Deluxes anywhere), I wonder if I'll see Doublecrosser at all.

My local Target got in one case of Earthrise wave 1 and then replaced it with wave 1 Siege Battlemasters after they sold out. Last I checked, around a week ago, there was nothing on the peg but Blowpipe and Lionizer. Going back today to see what's shown up, I only have something like 4 or 5 figures left that I don't have or have pre-ordered.

Emerje
Re: Transformers Earthrise Wave 3 Battle Masters Found at US Retail (2080256)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 15th, 2020 @ 6:36am CDT

That's why I pre-ordered the entire rest of the line that I wanted, with the way things are going, I'm not going to risk missing out
Re: Transformers Earthrise Wave 3 Battle Masters Found at US Retail (2080263)
Posted by william-james88 on September 15th, 2020 @ 9:51am CDT

This is a slitherfang repack, so he isn't shortpacked. He already appeared in Wave 2.
Re: Transformers Earthrise Wave 3 Battle Masters Found at US Retail (2080265)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on September 15th, 2020 @ 10:22am CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Now if Wave 2 would kindly show up in my area, I'd be set. :roll:
Re: Transformers Earthrise Wave 3 Battle Masters Found at US Retail (2080266)
Posted by o.supreme on September 15th, 2020 @ 10:58am CDT

Also on the subject of whole case shipments, it appears they got a whole case of Voyager Grapple. :-? There were 6 of them there this morning when there was none on Sunday, and I seriously doubt 6 Starscreams would sell out in less than 2 days.

*edit* went to report my sighting, and there is no space for Doublecrosser yet..oh well, I reported the others.
Re: Transformers Earthrise Wave 3 Battle Masters Found at US Retail (2080268)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on September 15th, 2020 @ 11:47am CDT
o.supreme wrote:Well I was fortunate, the tip I got from the Target Employee on Sunday worked out. I scored Doublecrosser this morning. :DANCE: They got 2 cases, so 6 DCs, 3 Slitherfang (my first time seeing him), and 3 Soundbarriers.

The original wave 1 voyager case was 2x Grapple and 1x Starscream, so in theory, they could have sold 3 screamers and left what you saw if they got 3 fresh cases. Or, they are shipping solid cases of Grapple now just to ensure someone is clogging the shelves since Megatron isn't until wave 3.
Re: Transformers Earthrise Wave 3 Battle Masters Found at US Retail (2080271)
Posted by o.supreme on September 15th, 2020 @ 12:05pm CDT
Now having Doublecrosser in hand, he is easily my favorite of the new Battlemasters. However I am coming to appreciate the engineering of all of them more and more, even the seemingly simple Soundbarrier. I know we are getting repaints (Sheeldron and *Red Slitherfang*), but now I wish more unique Battlemasters had been developed, it is a very fun concept. Here is just a taste, it is unbelievably frustrating knowing my Airwave is at the FedEx Center in the next town over, I could drive there in 10 minutes, but my package isn't scheduled to arrive until Friday??? I really want to show what I have planned for a TF City.
Re: Transformers Earthrise Wave 3 Battle Masters Found at US Retail (2080272)
Posted by william-james88 on September 15th, 2020 @ 12:20pm CDT
These always make me laugh.

Re: Transformers Earthrise Wave 3 Battle Masters Found at US Retail (2080273)
Posted by ZeroWolf on September 15th, 2020 @ 12:29pm CDT
Didn't realise you scored a R.E.D Arcee Will ;) :lol:
Re: Transformers Earthrise Wave 3 Battle Masters Found at US Retail (2080277)
Posted by william-james88 on September 15th, 2020 @ 1:22pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:Didn't realise you scored a R.E.D Arcee Will ;) :lol:

Hahaha!
Re: Transformers Earthrise Wave 3 Battle Masters Found at US Retail (2080296)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on September 15th, 2020 @ 4:20pm CDT
I finally found the Wave 2 Earthrise Micromasters! I've got the Astro Squad and the Race Track Patrol now. I guess that might be it for mainline Micromasters for now. I hope we get a few more repaints, at least, via store exclusives or Generations Selects. I also had my first sighting of Wave 2 Earthrise Battle Masters in the Twin Cities. Unfortunately, it was all just Rung, no Slitherfangs in sight. Still no trace at all of Deluxe Wave 2 either.
Re: Transformers Earthrise Wave 3 Battle Masters Found at US Retail (2080322)
Posted by aronjlove on September 15th, 2020 @ 7:53pm CDT

I guess Target heard how Amazon was treating the Seeker 2-pack during shipping and said hold my beer. It was in a box so no idea why the additional sticker on the window. I don't save boxes but I would imagine a collector would have a fit.
Re: Transformers Earthrise Wave 3 Battle Masters Found at US Retail (2080330)
Posted by Slashercon on September 15th, 2020 @ 10:16pm CDT
Went to my Target hoping to find something good teh other day, found The Seeker 2 pack on the shelf and it was the last one. I left it though because I didn't need another one. I did find Slitherfang, who I was looking for to begin with. Sadly the shelves were kinda stocked with plenty of Grapples ( and a couple of Starscream to be fair) and nothing but leader class Shockwave from Seige.
Re: Transformers Earthrise Wave 3 Battle Masters Found at US Retail (2080342)
Posted by Emerje on September 16th, 2020 @ 2:57am CDT
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

Shocking, still nothing but Siege wave 1 Battlemasters. :roll:

Emerje
Re: Transformers Earthrise Wave 3 Battle Masters Found at US Retail (2080379)
Posted by aronjlove on September 16th, 2020 @ 11:56am CDT

Originally, I was pretty heated when we all heard about ER Datsuns after buying all the Seige Datsuns. But after opening and playing with Smokescreen a bit, there's room for both. The each do things a little different and there are enough design differences it doesn't feel like a retread of the same thing. The guns are cool, the Seige shoulder guns could merge into a second pistol while the ER shoulder guns can attach to the primary gun to make a triple barreled blaster. Deginitely happy with my purchase.
Re: Transformers Earthrise Wave 3 Battle Masters Found at US Retail (2080381)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on September 16th, 2020 @ 12:08pm CDT
aronjlove wrote:Image

Thanks for the comparison shot. Can you do another quick one with the shoulder weapons swapped? I want to see Earthrise Smokescreen with the more screen accurate shoulder cannons of the Siege/Selects figure.

Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #259 - Podcast Convoy
"Podcast Convoy"
Posted: Sunday, September 13th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Master Piece Movie Series Mpm-7 Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-7 Bumblebee Robot Figure New 2018" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG46 Targetmaster Char Kup Robot Toy Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-6 Ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Titan Returns Transformers Blitzwing & Hazard Voyager class NeW Factory Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Whirl" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations AUTOBOT SPRINGER War for Cybertron: Siege WFC-S38" on EBAY