Transformers Energon The Ultimate Collection Out at Retail

Transformers Energon The Ultimate Collection Out at Retail

Sunday, December 14th, 2008 12:02pm CST

Category: Digital Media News
Posted by: Down_Shift   Views: 15,744

Thanks to Seiberton.com member Sabrblade for letting us know that Transformers Energon: The Ultimate Collection is now available just in time for the Holiday Season. This is excellent news for fans of the series or DVD collectors.

Sabrblade was kind enough to go BACK to Target and take a picture of the DVD on the shelves for those that just have to have that little piece of proof. The DVD set was found at a Target in Tampa, Florida.

{L_IMAGE}

To see more images and join in the discussion, click DISCUSS above.

Credit(s): Sabrblade

Re: Transformers Energon The Ultimate Collection Out at Retail (850441)
Posted by Sunstar on December 14th, 2008 @ 12:13pm CST
I am so behind on the DVD's
Re: Transformers Energon The Ultimate Collection Out at Retail (850464)
Posted by Hatch on December 14th, 2008 @ 1:33pm CST
Hey, Walmart's pre-order system is actually efficient, unlike Amazon's...

Walmart just shipped mine on Friday/Saturday. Enjoy.
Re: Transformers Energon The Ultimate Collection Out at Retail (850471)
Posted by Loki God Of Mischief on December 14th, 2008 @ 2:29pm CST
Energon was and still is my favorite Transformers series since RiD/CaRobots. I'll be picking this up when I have the cash. Thanks for the heads up.
Re: Transformers Energon The Ultimate Collection Out at Retail (850473)
Posted by Nemesis_Apoc on December 14th, 2008 @ 2:30pm CST
Do they have an Armada Ultimate Collection on the way soon?
Re: Transformers Energon The Ultimate Collection Out at Retail (850480)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 14th, 2008 @ 2:42pm CST
Nemesis_Apoc wrote:Do they have an Armada Ultimate Collection on the way soon?

I doubt it, since that series was already fully released in two box sets.
Re: Transformers Energon The Ultimate Collection Out at Retail (850511)
Posted by Nemesis_Apoc on December 14th, 2008 @ 3:19pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis_Apoc wrote:Do they have an Armada Ultimate Collection on the way soon?

I doubt it, since that series was already fully released in two box sets.

Well, yeah, but that was back when Rhino was releasing them. I would think that Paramount would rerelease it in a fashion similar to the Energon and Cybertron sets. Oh well. I'd just rather spend $40 on one set than spend $100 on two sets.
Re: Transformers Energon The Ultimate Collection Out at Retail (850522)
Posted by Zeds on December 14th, 2008 @ 3:44pm CST
I recommend the fan subbed Japanese versions of everything RID onwards. English versions of there were unwatchable IMHO. As per Seib's rules I cannot divulge where to DL these but if you can figure it out I would suggest it. You also get the better Japanese pop music theme songs were are far and away 10 times better!
Re: Transformers Energon The Ultimate Collection Out at Retail (850571)
Posted by Seibertron on December 14th, 2008 @ 5:28pm CST
Rodimus2006 wrote:Just wish we could get some Japanese Love in the states I would love to see the other shows I have never seen

Also it has been almost 10 years since I last saw RiD, I have completly forgotten about what it was about.

RID aired Fall 2001 through spring 2002. It's only been 6.5 years. Don't date us that fast!! :D

RID was released on DVD in the UK. I'd highly recommend getting that set. I bought a Phillips DVD player a few years ago that I was able to easily hack to be region free and have been enjoying the UK and Australian releases of RID and the Japanese exclusive series as well.
Re: Transformers Energon The Ultimate Collection Out at Retail (850628)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 14th, 2008 @ 8:32pm CST
ev
Seibertron wrote:

Which set(s) did you buy? The first two, the second two, or the third complete set?
Re: Transformers Energon The Ultimate Collection Out at Retail (850639)
Posted by dragons on December 14th, 2008 @ 9:33pm CST
i found energon to be better than cybertron. cybertron to me was its was like watching any transformers series with a differnt backstory prime vs megatron again except the only twist was they planet was in perial energon prim vs megatron again but unicron was in on the battle unicron gets seom bad appearnces but to me that was the best 2nd best i saw with unicron first was the movie.

good or bad series ill be picking up this series when i find it
Re: Transformers Energon The Ultimate Collection Out at Retail (853096)
Posted by Coughler on December 19th, 2008 @ 6:55pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:ev
Seibertron wrote:

I have a hard time watching things that arent in English even if they have been subtitled. Anime movies like Akira, Ghost in The Shell and DBZs get milked to shit with dvd releases. And most animes are retarded pieces of shit anyways. but they cant release old as hell transformers cartoons that dedicated fans have been pleading to be released for ages? And it wouldnt feel like i completed G1 sets with ones that arent from the country i live in.

But i am excited to own Energon because i never actually seen it.
Re: Transformers Energon The Ultimate Collection Out at Retail (853117)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 19th, 2008 @ 8:12pm CST
Coughler wrote: But i am excited to own Energon because i never actually seen it.

I wouldn't get too excited. It actually faired the worst of all the Transformers series and suffered the most negative critcism.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Kre-O A6950 Scorn Street Chase" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Computron! Scattershot strafe lightspeed afterburner nosecone" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TFSS 4.0 Spinster   Thunder Mayhem TFCC Targetmaster Subscription" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Hotrod, Cogman, Stinger lot" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers The Last Knight Cyberfire COGMAN 1-Step Turbo Changer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Premier Deluxe Crosshairs, C7 Corvette 2016 Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Autobot HOUND Earthrise WFC G1 MISB lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hound - Siege War for Cybertron BNIB" on EBAY