Tuesday, June 26th, 2012 12:27am CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 18,861

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron's Grimlock continues to stomp his way through the competition on the MTV Geek! E3 Battle Arena Throwdown. Mario, Pikmin, and Isaac Clark have already bowed to the king. Now only Dovahkiin stands between Grimlock and the finals, where he would face the winner of Agent 47 and 1313 Bounty Hunter ! Click here to vote Grimlock!

Credit(s): MTV Geek

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Advances to MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Final Four (1394146)
Posted by crazyjeffy on June 26th, 2012 @ 12:31am CDT
I had hoped Grimlock would beat out the Dragonborn, but holy scrap he's absolutely omgwtfbbq'ing the poor guy.

Over in the other corner I'm surprised the Hitman guy is doing as well as he is because I didn't think Hitman was THAT big of a series. But I also didn't think the nameless bounty hunter would beat out Chris Redfield.

Let's show MTV who's KING!!!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Advances to MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Final Four (1394158)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 26th, 2012 @ 2:07am CDT
Vengeance for Kratos! :lol:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Advances to MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Final Four (1394207)
Posted by noctorro on June 26th, 2012 @ 7:21am CDT

Any Transformer would be powerless against Magneto.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Advances to MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Final Four (1394281)
Posted by Va'al on June 26th, 2012 @ 10:41am CDT
noctorro wrote:There are few Game figures who can go against any Transformer (except minicons/head-target masters etc.)

Any Transformer would be powerless against Magneto.

Hey, if Iron Man could beat Magneto (in the Versus event, I shake my head at you Marvel..), there's a chance TFs could too.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Advances to MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Final Four (1394334)
Posted by RAcast on June 26th, 2012 @ 12:26pm CDT
Va'al wrote:

Any Transformer would be powerless against Magneto.

I'd say that, while Magneto could keep his distance from melee fighters, he'd still be boned against anyone with a gun. Keeping in mind most transformers have guns that shoot roughly Magneto-sized rounds (if not larger). xD
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Advances to MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Final Four (1395262)
Posted by El Duque on June 28th, 2012 @ 6:12pm CDT
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron's Grimlock has fought his way to the finals in the MTV Geek! E3 Battle Arena Throwdown! He's facing off against Agent 47 right now, click here to vote Grimlock.

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Advances to MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Final Four (1395265)
Posted by crazyjeffy on June 28th, 2012 @ 6:23pm CDT
And the King is losing miserably >.> Come on guys we can do this!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Advances to MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Final Four (1395267)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on June 28th, 2012 @ 6:39pm CDT
Said it before, we can make him win. You can vote multiple times quickly, Vote, then clear cache and cookies on your browser, refresh the page, then vote again. Rinse and repeat.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Advances to MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Final Four (1395269)
Posted by crazyjeffy on June 28th, 2012 @ 6:53pm CDT
The gap is closing! I wonder when voting ceases.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Advances to MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Final Four (1395275)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on June 28th, 2012 @ 7:06pm CDT
Y'can't assassinate a thirty-foot tall giant robot, I'm voting for Grims. 8)
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Advances to MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Final Four (1395277)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on June 28th, 2012 @ 7:15pm CDT
crazyjeffy wrote:The gap is closing! I wonder when voting ceases.

Using My technique, I have been able to get him from 32% to 36% in 10 mins.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Advances to MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Final Four (1395284)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 28th, 2012 @ 7:41pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Advances to MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Final Four (1395288)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on June 28th, 2012 @ 7:49pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:I was moving him up to 41% when they said i will be unblocked after a cooling down period. lame. Everyone needs to keep clearing and voting!

I've never gotten that message. I've been doing the same technique all the time, and I am moving him up, slowly but surely.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Advances to MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Final Four (1395292)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 28th, 2012 @ 7:59pm CDT
Homerjay14522 wrote:

Right on, dude, keep it goin then. I'll continue as soon as it lets me. Maybe I was doing it way too fast, haha.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Advances to MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Final Four (1395298)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on June 28th, 2012 @ 8:06pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:
Homerjay14522 wrote:

I am My man, My hand is starting to cramp, but I got Grims up to 44%. I'll probably stop once I get him over 50.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Advances to MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Final Four (1395305)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 28th, 2012 @ 8:14pm CDT
Homerjay14522 wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:
Homerjay14522 wrote:

When he was losing to isaac clark, i got him from 44 to 55, took me a lil, but definitely doable, and the cool thing is it pretty much stayed/grew to 60 after that. I'd say try, cramp willing, to get him over the 55 mark. Who is this agent ## garbage, nothing against the mighty Grimlock! :evil:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Advances to MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Final Four (1395308)
Posted by crazyjeffy on June 28th, 2012 @ 8:26pm CDT
I was also thoroughly surprised that the agent is doing that well. I had no idea Hitman was even a big series. Either I've been under a rock or its fanbase is extremely dedicated.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Advances to MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Final Four (1395309)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on June 28th, 2012 @ 8:28pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:
Homerjay14522 wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:
Homerjay14522 wrote:

I'll take a hit for the team...lol....TEAM GRIMLOCK!!!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Advances to MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Final Four (1395311)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on June 28th, 2012 @ 8:37pm CDT
Finally got him over 50%
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Advances to MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Final Four (1395314)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 28th, 2012 @ 8:41pm CDT
Homerjay14522 wrote:Finally got him over 50%

Good job man! :APPLAUSE:
I can't even view the poll until this cool-down period ends! :BOOM:
The fact that this is so time consuming just goes to show how much more dedicated we are as fans to keep him in the lead. :CON:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Bot Shots Starscream new sealed B002 Hasbro G1 Version" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations AOE Age of Extinction Hound Voyager Figure Loose" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS • CYCLONUS •  Combiner Wars - MINT IN BOX - HASBRO Toys" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG-30 Weirdwolf" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe 2.0 BLADES Generations Classics Voyager Class blades Parts" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe WFC-S9 Hound MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 BOMBSHELL Vintage Generations One Insecticon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Devastator - Constructicons Set HASBRO Combiner Wars - BNIB" on EBAY