Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Metroplex Image

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Metroplex Image

Saturday, June 2nd, 2012 12:40am CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 40,139

We've known for quite some time that Metroplex would be appearing in the highly anticipated Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, but so far he's managed to dodge the spotlight. Until now that is! We finally have our first image of the city sized behemoth courtesy of Full Metal Hero user foxdie. The source of the image isn't disclosed, but it obviously comes from an upcoming magazine. Check him out below.

Credit(s): FMH user foxdie

This article was last modified on Saturday, June 2nd, 2012 1:13am CDT

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Metroplex Image (1386230)
Posted by BeastProwl on June 2nd, 2012 @ 12:47am CDT
No, there WAS a picture of him floating around before this. It was concept art I think.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Metroplex Image (1386231)
Posted by Autobot Megatron on June 2nd, 2012 @ 12:59am CDT
This game constantly gets better
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Metroplex Image (1386233)
Posted by Ultra gordon on June 2nd, 2012 @ 1:02am CDT
It would be awesome to have a new metroplex figure, but that would be wishful thinking
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Metroplex Image (1386236)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 2nd, 2012 @ 1:07am CDT
His head really can't be that tiny, can it?
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Metroplex Image (1386240)
Posted by Manterax Prime on June 2nd, 2012 @ 1:31am CDT
Toy please Takara?
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Metroplex Image (1386243)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on June 2nd, 2012 @ 1:37am CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:His head really can't be that tiny, can it?

What he said.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Metroplex Image (1386246)
Posted by MGrotusque on June 2nd, 2012 @ 1:43am CDT
There's no Metroplex in FOC! Don't be silly.

I say that faseciously because it's the first that i've ever heard of him being in the game.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Metroplex Image (1386248)
Posted by Ultra Markus on June 2nd, 2012 @ 1:46am CDT
can we play as him too?
I just glad to hear the game will be on PC too
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Metroplex Image (1386249)
Posted by El Duque on June 2nd, 2012 @ 1:56am CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:can we play as him too?
I just glad to hear the game will be on PC too

From what I understand you don't actually play as him, but Optimus Prime can control him at certain points in the game.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Metroplex Image (1386251)
Posted by Mechastrike on June 2nd, 2012 @ 2:01am CDT
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Metroplex toy... =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Metroplex Image (1386261)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 2nd, 2012 @ 2:28am CDT
im starting to think that theres just going to be to much packed into this game, and that could hurt it. Only way it wont is if the single player is around 15-20 hours or everything is placed & approached perfectly.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Metroplex Image (1386265)
Posted by phase on June 2nd, 2012 @ 2:51am CDT
I love 'Plex in general, so all I can say is this:

HOLY SHIT TOY NOW
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Metroplex Image (1386267)
Posted by Wigglez on June 2nd, 2012 @ 3:02am CDT
monstergrotusque wrote:There's no Metroplex in FOC! Don't be silly.

Welcome to not being under a rock.

To me, I think he's not as huge as GameInformer made him out to be. He looks like he might maybe twice the size of Omega Supreme. What I read in GI, is that he would be way bigger.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Metroplex Image (1386270)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on June 2nd, 2012 @ 3:32am CDT

Noideaforaname wrote:His head really can't be that tiny, can it?

Eh, for a robot, it ain't that tiny, I think his arms are just big.

Also like, if you want tiny heads, and I mean real tiny, check out Rob Ruffolo's Dreamwave art.

Like, I understand why Metroplex needs a small head, he towers over everything, he's supposed to look powerful and stuff, but Skyhopper's just a measly Micromaster, how burly does he need to look?!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Metroplex Image (1386271)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on June 2nd, 2012 @ 3:35am CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:im starting to think that theres just going to be to much packed into this game

Gee, you sure are a picky one. :oops:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Metroplex Image (1386273)
Posted by phase on June 2nd, 2012 @ 3:57am CDT
cannonfodder4000 wrote:I'm loving how he looks! it's almost Studio Ox-ish, how insane his proportions are. :D

Noideaforaname wrote:His head really can't be that tiny, can it?

Eh, for a robot, it ain't that tiny, I think his arms are just big.

From his pose, and the angle of his head, I think he may just be ending his transformation, and the magazine got the shot a few secs too early...
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Metroplex Image (1386287)
Posted by Sodan-1 on June 2nd, 2012 @ 6:31am CDT
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Metroplex Image (1386293)
Posted by RAcast on June 2nd, 2012 @ 7:19am CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:I don't like it. He's got the proportions of Armada Demolisher and a little head. And in this case, with a head that small, a little head is not good.

xD I knew he was reminding me of something else! Yeah, it's a bit weird, but I'll hold off judgement until I see the execution.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Metroplex Image (1386297)
Posted by griftimus prime on June 2nd, 2012 @ 7:50am CDT
very cool
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Metroplex Image (1386306)
Posted by AutobotMR2 on June 2nd, 2012 @ 8:57am CDT
Good god in heaven. I cant wait to actually see him in the game. Good on them for deciding to relase the game on PC as well! I know a toy of this will NEVER happen, but God I can pray really, REALLY hard can't I??? =P~ =P~ =P~

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Generations TG-23 Metroplex Action Figure Japan F/S" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Hoist Complete with Comic G1 CHUG" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-S45 RUNG Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Battle Master Hasbro 2019 Rare" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise BOMBSHOCK & GROWL SLITHERFANG RUNG Battle Masters" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Voyager size Blaster (+Steeljaw) MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set (Combat Hero Optimus Prime, Jazz)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Vorath & Mindwipe Hasbro Action Figure" on EBAY