Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse

Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse

Monday, June 22nd, 2020 8:53pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Store News
Posted by: Emerje   Views: 23,156

If you follow Hasbro Pulse then you'll know that for a while now Hasbro has been using the store as a platform to livestream new figures from their various franchises every Friday. For the most part the focus has been on Star Wars and Marvel, but this coming Friday it's Transformers time to shine! But they aren't shining alone as it'll be a joint stream with G.I. Joe! Transformers will start streaming at 11:00 AM EST and G.I. Joe at 12:30 PM EST. You'll recall a recent leak revealed a G.I. Joe & Transformers set was planned for San Diego Comic Con, now likely to be a solo Pulse exclusive, this seems like the ideal place to reveal it!

Join us for a very special double feature Fan First Friday on June 26th, where we'll be livestreaming with the TRANSFORMERS and G.I. JOE teams! TRANSFORMERS will roll out Fan First Friday at 11am EST, followed by a short intermission and then G.I. JOE at 12:30pm EST.

And that's not even all of it. The live streams will also feature a short Q&A session with the design teams so get your questions ready and submit them to their facebook and Instagram pages!

Transformers News: Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse

Credit(s): Hasbro Pulse

Re: Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse (2068938)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on June 22nd, 2020 @ 11:15pm CDT
Cool! Hoping for some Studio Series info.
Re: Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse (2068948)
Posted by Dannshinigami on June 23rd, 2020 @ 4:11am CDT
Hoping we see Bee and Elita from the WFC line
Re: Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse (2068951)
Posted by SkyFire Prime on June 23rd, 2020 @ 6:41am CDT
- Bee
- Gijoe Crossover
- Maverick
- Cyclonus
- Studio 86
Re: Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse (2068960)
Posted by Munkky on June 23rd, 2020 @ 11:11am CDT
I'm hoping we see proper reveals of the Cyclonus, Thrust and Soundwave we saw a couple of weeks ago, along with Deluxe Bumblebee and the Prowl and Ironhide twin pack we heard about a while back.
Re: Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse (2068962)
Posted by aronjlove on June 23rd, 2020 @ 11:25am CDT
Hasbro Facebook post says six reveals for Transformers this Fans First Friday.
Re: Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse (2068967)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 23rd, 2020 @ 12:28pm CDT

Also, the official Transformers Facebook just posted that there will be specifically six new TF reveals.
Re: Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse (2068969)
Posted by william-james88 on June 23rd, 2020 @ 1:06pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:For clarity's sake, this isn't referring to any TF/Joe crossover set, just that both properties will be streaming reveals that day.

I would also like to precise to fans that to hasbro a reveal is anything that has not been officially revealed yet through one of their reveal channels (like twitter, IGN, or conventions). So That would include Cyberverse Ultra Thunderhowl who can currently be found in stores as well as the Top Gun TF, Hubcap, Thrust and Cyberverse Warrior Energon Axe Attack Optimus Prime.
Re: Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse (2068971)
Posted by o.supreme on June 23rd, 2020 @ 1:22pm CDT
Makes Sense. Considering you have Earthrise, SS, Cyberverse, MP, Selects, any possible convention reveals etc... and 6 reveals total, it could be only one or two per line. Though Cyberverse is near its end I cant imagine (other than the aforementioned Thunderhowl) too much more coming from that.
Re: Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse (2068991)
Posted by Emerje on June 23rd, 2020 @ 4:49pm CDT
Keep in mind that Hasbro does these every Friday (or nearly so), they even did a special Monday one yesterday for Star Wars so expect them to do several of these between now and when SDCC would have taken place in late July.

Emerje
Re: Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse (2068993)
Posted by o.supreme on June 23rd, 2020 @ 4:52pm CDT
Re: Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse (2069005)
Posted by Emerje on June 23rd, 2020 @ 6:17pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:True, but not every one is focused on Transformers as they have several brands to promote. It would be more likely to have approximately one TF focused one per month, than anything else.

Yeah, I wasn't trying to imply that they're going to do four more of these for Transformers next month, just that this probably isn't the only one they have planned. What they should really do is take a cue from the video game industry and livestream a full on Transformers brand panel to reveal their future plans like they would have done if SDCC hadn't been canceled.

Emerje
Re: Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse (2069018)
Posted by o.supreme on June 23rd, 2020 @ 7:06pm CDT
SDCC is continuing in that several panels will be live streamed that weekend as they would have been presented on site. We can only hope Hasbro may try to do one in addition to the fan Fridays instead of using FF's in place of any presence they may have had at SDCC.
Re: Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse (2069086)
Posted by blackeyedprime on June 24th, 2020 @ 1:05pm CDT
Hope they aren't just showing the transformers R.E.D figures on IGN (6 inch non transforming, action master/scf type things). Though I'll be interested in those whose alt modes previously have been done less than desirable (siege autobot cars etc).
Re: Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse (2069109)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on June 24th, 2020 @ 2:12pm CDT

(I would much rather have actual figure reveals, I'm merely posing the idea)
Re: Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse (2069139)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 24th, 2020 @ 4:50pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:...I've had a thought, because the Facebook post said 6 reveals but never specified figure reveals: what if one of the reveals is this year's fan poll? This is around when we'd get that, right?

(I would much rather have actual figure reveals, I'm merely posing the idea)
You mean Runamuck?
Re: Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse (2069144)
Posted by o.supreme on June 24th, 2020 @ 5:03pm CDT

I would hope it was 6 actual TF toys, not concepts, ideas, gimmicks etc.... Besides while the timing does seem coincidental, I don't think we need another fan poll right now. Because I dont have FB, I've never actually been able to vote, but the only one that seemed legit was the Titan one where Trypticon one, but that may just be me.

Re: Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse (2069178)
Posted by Skritz on June 24th, 2020 @ 7:43pm CDT
I'm expecting most reveals to be of things already leaked/mentionned. That said I do want to see Exhaust' deco. Not expecting anything new mind you.
Re: Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse (2069181)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on June 24th, 2020 @ 8:18pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:I think he meant possibly a reveal, of a new fan poll for this year, not the winner of last years that is supposedly being released this year, and has already been revealed, and yes is available for pre-order. (although I could be mistaken).

Yeah, that was what I meant, sorry if that wasn't clear. I was referring to the fan poll for 2020 that would determine a 2021 figure. I don't know if that's actually likely to happen, nor do I really want it to be one of the reveals, but the timing lined up and the thought came to mind.

Skritz wrote:That said I do want to see Exhaust' deco.

At this point I'm mostly expecting to get confirmation of what some figures we know are coming actually look like, yeah, and Exhaust is the highest on that list. Although if that Selects Centurion droid is real, I certainly wouldn't mind more surprises.
Re: Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse (2069413)
Posted by blackeyedprime on June 26th, 2020 @ 10:12am CDT
Watching now, some skippables so far
Re: Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse (2069414)
Posted by aronjlove on June 26th, 2020 @ 10:16am CDT
More Walmart exclusives :BANG_HEAD:

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #254 - Redlining Sixth
"Redlining Sixth"
Posted: Sunday, July 5th, 2020

Buy "Transformers POTP Power Of The Primes PP-43 Throne Optimal Optimus Primal MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Camshaft, Bombshell, Ripper Snapper, & Cosmos Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Selects Leader Galactic Man Shockwave 2019 SDCC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Figure  Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unicron Armada By Hasbro New Sealed HTF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Piggy coin Bank Large! VERY RARE G1" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro 2009 Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Constructicons lot Devastator" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee and Doc Greene" on EBAY