Transformers Generation One Calendar Available For 2008

Transformers Generation One Calendar Available For 2008

Sunday, September 2nd, 2007 9:09am CDT

Categories: Sightings, Digital Media News, Collectables
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 15,220

Losing track of the days? Feeling uncertain about the future?

Maybe this can help. Trends International has a 2008 calendar ready for the needy transfan.

They also have other TF merchandise available too and Trends International products can be found in many U.S. retail stores, or are available online here.

There's no excuse for not knowing when important things are happening now.

Credit(s): TFW 2005

Re: Transformers Generation One Calendar Available For 2008 (318533)
Posted by tech348 on September 2nd, 2007 @ 9:48am CDT
Must buy.
Re: Transformers Generation One Calendar Available For 2008 (318541)
Posted by Autobot Jazz on September 2nd, 2007 @ 9:55am CDT
Looks nice
Re: Transformers Generation One Calendar Available For 2008 (318562)
Posted by Creature SH on September 2nd, 2007 @ 10:09am CDT
This is most fortunate.
Re: Transformers Generation One Calendar Available For 2008 (318563)
Posted by Primus C-00 on September 2nd, 2007 @ 10:10am CDT
I'm (feeling) Dead Sexy!

^_^
Re: Transformers Generation One Calendar Available For 2008 (318600)
Posted by Auto Bot on September 2nd, 2007 @ 10:33am CDT
Shouldn't they be giving that away as Christmas promo?
Re: Transformers Generation One Calendar Available For 2008 (318710)
Posted by zombiebunny on September 2nd, 2007 @ 11:42am CDT
that would be one cool calendar
Re: Transformers Generation One Calendar Available For 2008 (318729)
Posted by Auto Bot on September 2nd, 2007 @ 11:51am CDT
Free TF Calendar for every TF toy purchase!
Re: Transformers Generation One Calendar Available For 2008 (318767)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on September 2nd, 2007 @ 12:15pm CDT

If for the fact that it would give us more than 12 pictures, I can't see why I wouldn't.
Re: Transformers Generation One Calendar Available For 2008 (318788)
Posted by Night Striker on September 2nd, 2007 @ 12:30pm CDT
Nice, but is it only an online item, or are they selling it elsewhere?
Re: Transformers Generation One Calendar Available For 2008 (318808)
Posted by soundwave13c on September 2nd, 2007 @ 12:41pm CDT
thank the spark! i did not like the movie callender very much
Re: Transformers Generation One Calendar Available For 2008 (318852)
Posted by Auto Bot on September 2nd, 2007 @ 1:02pm CDT
Liege Evilmus wrote:If I see it I'll think about it. However I think I'd refer one of those 365single sheet calanders instead.

Each sheet giving a slightly different pose.
If you flip it thru your fingers, you'll see it animate!

Yeah! :)
Re: Transformers Generation One Calendar Available For 2008 (318887)
Posted by JazZeke on September 2nd, 2007 @ 1:27pm CDT
As psyched as I am to be finally getting a calender, WHEN will they stop recycling Pat Lee's bloody awful art!? I would have rather had something that pays homage to all the generations of Transformers--from G1 to the Beast Era to the Unicron Trilogy to the Movieverse.
Re: Transformers Generation One Calendar Available For 2008 (319017)
Posted by WhiteRabbit on September 2nd, 2007 @ 2:33pm CDT
When I saw the headline for this story, I was thinking "dang, my choice of 2008 calendar just got more difficult".

Then I saw the Pat Lee content. Then the choice was made.

No. Deal.
Re: Transformers Generation One Calendar Available For 2008 (319028)
Posted by Bouncy X on September 2nd, 2007 @ 2:38pm CDT
Re: Transformers Generation One Calendar Available For 2008 (319048)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on September 2nd, 2007 @ 2:48pm CDT
I have one of these preordered

Hell I just got the Movie calander today
Re: Transformers Generation One Calendar Available For 2008 (319088)
Posted by WhiteRabbit on September 2nd, 2007 @ 3:10pm CDT
Bouncy X wrote:hmmm...whats wrong with the art? its a G1 calendar and they look pretty much the same as the cartoon lol

Pat Lee is criminally over-rated as an artist and criminally under-rated as a criminal.
Re: Transformers Generation One Calendar Available For 2008 (319107)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on September 2nd, 2007 @ 3:18pm CDT
Pat Lee is the devil.

Enough said. I won't do anything that might in any way show support for what he did to Dreamwave.
Re: Transformers Generation One Calendar Available For 2008 (319114)
Posted by Screambug on September 2nd, 2007 @ 3:22pm CDT
Same old pictures.:(
Re: Transformers Generation One Calendar Available For 2008 (320801)
Posted by Sideshow Sideswipe on September 3rd, 2007 @ 8:29am CDT
Yeah I won't be buying Pat Lee "popeye extremity" art again.
Re: Transformers Generation One Calendar Available For 2008 (324316)
Posted by flashmech on September 4th, 2007 @ 10:35pm CDT
I must get one.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #276 - Whoops! All Bumblebees
"Whoops! All Bumblebees"
Posted: Sunday, May 16th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS 1985 G1 Hasbro  Milton Bradley Card # 47 Purple Vs Blue Sky Variant" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Nightbeat, 100% Complete, MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn Chase" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS 2016 Generations Titans Return BRAINSTORM & TESLOR Figure SDCC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class FIREDRIVE & HOT ROD Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Kup MOCB" on EBAY