Transformers Generations Selects Kraken / Seawing and Lobclaw / Nautilator Delayed on Hasbro Pulse

Transformers Generations Selects Kraken / Seawing and Lobclaw / Nautilator Delayed on Hasbro Pulse

Tuesday, February 4th, 2020 5:20pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: Bounti76   Views: 24,761

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thanks to heads up from some fellow Seibertronians, we have news of another delay on some highly anticipated figures. Kraken and Lobclaw (known as Seawing and Nautilator outside Japan) have had their ship date delayed, as can be seen in the notice below.

Transformers News: Transformers Generations Selects Kraken/Seawing and Lobclaw/Nautilator Delayed on Hasbro Pulse


Transformers News: Transformers Generations Selects Kraken/Seawing and Lobclaw/Nautilator Delayed on Hasbro Pulse

Transformers News: Transformers Generations Selects Kraken/Seawing and Lobclaw/Nautilator Delayed on Hasbro Pulse

While this doesn't come as much of a surprise, given that Pulse delayed their orders for Turtler and Gulf, it is disappointing for those who preordered these figures and now have to wait an additional month, as these figures were expected at the end of February. While it's currently unknown if the final figures for the King Poseidon/Piranacon combiner, Tentakil and Overbite, will also be delayed, at this point, it seems inevitable. We'll keep you informed as soon as we know.

Please stay tuned to Seibertron for all your Transformers news, and let us know what you think of the delay below!

Credit(s): Hasbro Pulse


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers Generations Selects Kraken / Seawing and Lobclaw / Nautilator Delayed on Hasbro Pulse (2051326)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on February 4th, 2020 @ 5:31pm CST
Kinda Glad that I ordered from TF Source instead of Pulse. Turtler and Gulf just shipped
Re: Transformers Generations Selects Kraken / Seawing and Lobclaw / Nautilator Delayed on Hasbro Pulse (2051332)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 4th, 2020 @ 5:45pm CST
grimdragon2001 wrote:Kinda Glad that I ordered from TF Source instead of Pulse. Turtler and Gulf just shipped

I'm glad I did too, but for a different set of reasons.

A) they will all ship together for me

B) If I had gone Pulse, I would have had to frantically keep an eye on the shipping (which they are bad for sending notifications btw) because all of these new dates are right around when I am moving, and that would be chaos
Re: Transformers Generations Selects Kraken / Seawing and Lobclaw / Nautilator Delayed on Hasbro Pulse (2051337)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on February 4th, 2020 @ 6:10pm CST
I'm not sure if I would be more or less annoyed if I knew why they were delayed.
Re: Transformers Generations Selects Kraken / Seawing and Lobclaw / Nautilator Delayed on Hasbro Pulse (2051338)
Posted by Bounti76 on February 4th, 2020 @ 6:14pm CST
I ordered the entire set at TFSource, mostly because I knew they'd ship together, and for free. I don't have Pulse Premium, and I'm not sure Pulse has a threshold for free shipping otherwise.
Re: Transformers Generations Selects Kraken / Seawing and Lobclaw / Nautilator Delayed on Hasbro Pulse (2051341)
Posted by Randomhero on February 4th, 2020 @ 6:37pm CST
Bounti76 wrote:I ordered the entire set at TFSource, mostly because I knew they'd ship together, and for free. I don't have Pulse Premium, and I'm not sure Pulse has a threshold for free shipping otherwise.


Pulse is free shipping. They add the shipping cost and then discount the shipping cost for it making it free. There’s no requirement amount either like tfsource. You buy a $20 figure and say shipping is $10 you’re total is $30 but then they give $10 discount making your total $20
Re: Transformers Generations Selects Kraken / Seawing and Lobclaw / Nautilator Delayed on Hasbro Pulse (2051342)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on February 4th, 2020 @ 6:37pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
grimdragon2001 wrote:Kinda Glad that I ordered from TF Source instead of Pulse. Turtler and Gulf just shipped

I'm glad I did too, but for a different set of reasons.

A) they will all ship together for me

B) If I had gone Pulse, I would have had to frantically keep an eye on the shipping (which they are bad for sending notifications btw) because all of these new dates are right around when I am moving, and that would be chaos


Totally get where you are coming from, i just had other things on my stack that hit the free shipping premise so i figured get them now, the others will wait till they are all in with a Nicee companion
Re: Transformers Generations Selects Kraken / Seawing and Lobclaw / Nautilator Delayed on Hasbro Pulse (2051343)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 4th, 2020 @ 7:17pm CST
grimdragon2001 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
grimdragon2001 wrote:Kinda Glad that I ordered from TF Source instead of Pulse. Turtler and Gulf just shipped

I'm glad I did too, but for a different set of reasons.

A) they will all ship together for me

B) If I had gone Pulse, I would have had to frantically keep an eye on the shipping (which they are bad for sending notifications btw) because all of these new dates are right around when I am moving, and that would be chaos


Totally get where you are coming from, i just had other things on my stack that hit the free shipping premise so i figured get them now, the others will wait till they are all in with a Nicee companion

Since I knew the move was coming, I have a very large stack right now, it hit free shipping back in November (started accruing in September). I swear, when King Poseidon comes, he and the rest will be in a box that could fit a chair
Re: Transformers Generations Selects Kraken / Seawing and Lobclaw / Nautilator Delayed on Hasbro Pulse (2051349)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on February 4th, 2020 @ 7:28pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
grimdragon2001 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
grimdragon2001 wrote:Kinda Glad that I ordered from TF Source instead of Pulse. Turtler and Gulf just shipped

I'm glad I did too, but for a different set of reasons.

A) they will all ship together for me

B) If I had gone Pulse, I would have had to frantically keep an eye on the shipping (which they are bad for sending notifications btw) because all of these new dates are right around when I am moving, and that would be chaos


Totally get where you are coming from, i just had other things on my stack that hit the free shipping premise so i figured get them now, the others will wait till they are all in with a Nicee companion

Since I knew the move was coming, I have a very large stack right now, it hit free shipping back in November (started accruing in September). I swear, when King Poseidon comes, he and the rest will be in a box that could fit a chair


Wow, hope you post a pic of that haul
Re: Transformers Generations Selects Kraken / Seawing and Lobclaw / Nautilator Delayed on Hasbro Pulse (2051350)
Posted by azgx292939 on February 4th, 2020 @ 7:36pm CST
So does this also apply if you ordered via TFSource? Or will it still come in February via them?
Re: Transformers Generations Selects Kraken / Seawing and Lobclaw / Nautilator Delayed on Hasbro Pulse (2051352)
Posted by Lore Keeper on February 4th, 2020 @ 7:52pm CST
This whole situation is infuriating. They haven't given any information as to why these delays keep happening. It's a pretty good way to lose your customer base to sites like TFSource and BBTS.
Re: Transformers Generations Selects Kraken / Seawing and Lobclaw / Nautilator Delayed on Hasbro Pulse (2051353)
Posted by Randomhero on February 4th, 2020 @ 7:58pm CST
Lore Keeper wrote:This whole situation is infuriating. They haven't given any information as to why these delays keep happening. It's a pretty good way to lose your customer base to sites like TFSource and BBTS.


You’ve always asked that multiple times on tfw2005
Re: Transformers Generations Selects Kraken / Seawing and Lobclaw / Nautilator Delayed on Hasbro Pulse (2051355)
Posted by Lore Keeper on February 4th, 2020 @ 8:46pm CST
Randomhero wrote:
Lore Keeper wrote:This whole situation is infuriating. They haven't given any information as to why these delays keep happening. It's a pretty good way to lose your customer base to sites like TFSource and BBTS.


You’ve always asked that multiple times on tfw2005

Yup. Different site, different group of people. It's a good way to reach like-minded customers and get their feedback. Who knows, maybe someone actually knows the answer.
Re: Transformers Generations Selects Kraken / Seawing and Lobclaw / Nautilator Delayed on Hasbro Pulse (2051361)
Posted by STngAR on February 4th, 2020 @ 9:32pm CST
Lore Keeper wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Lore Keeper wrote:This whole situation is infuriating. They haven't given any information as to why these delays keep happening. It's a pretty good way to lose your customer base to sites like TFSource and BBTS.


You’ve always asked that multiple times on tfw2005

Yup. Different site, different group of people. It's a good way to reach like-minded customers and get their feedback. Who knows, maybe someone actually knows the answer.


I didnt order any of the Seacons so I guess I'm frustration free. :-?

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers Generations Selects Kraken / Seawing and Lobclaw / Nautilator Delayed on Hasbro Pulse (2051363)
Posted by o.supreme on February 4th, 2020 @ 9:44pm CST
The delay should allow opportunity for more orders. But I know that's not happening. These are officially as rare, expensive, and exclusive as convention exclusives now.
Re: Transformers Generations Selects Kraken / Seawing and Lobclaw / Nautilator Delayed on Hasbro Pulse (2051367)
Posted by Emerje on February 4th, 2020 @ 11:06pm CST
Randomhero wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:I ordered the entire set at TFSource, mostly because I knew they'd ship together, and for free. I don't have Pulse Premium, and I'm not sure Pulse has a threshold for free shipping otherwise.


Pulse is free shipping. They add the shipping cost and then discount the shipping cost for it making it free. There’s no requirement amount either like tfsource. You buy a $20 figure and say shipping is $10 you’re total is $30 but then they give $10 discount making your total $20

That's how it works if you're a premium member (if you placed an order on Pulse during February 2019 you got free premium for a year), but for regular buyers the shipping is only free on orders over $50.

Lore Keeper wrote:This whole situation is infuriating. They haven't given any information as to why these delays keep happening. It's a pretty good way to lose your customer base to sites like TFSource and BBTS.

Just a guess, but seeing as how all of the ones showing up at TFSource and the likes are coming from China it seems likely that Hasbro is getting theirs directly from Takara Tomy Mall since they followed the same pre-order restrictions. That would mean the delays are likely on Takara Tomy's end after they've handled their own distribution and then sent them on a slow boat to the USA.

Emerje
Re: Transformers Generations Selects Kraken / Seawing and Lobclaw / Nautilator Delayed on Hasbro Pulse (2051571)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on February 7th, 2020 @ 4:00pm CST
Hopefully with Wonderfest this weekend we'll see Armada Convoy again and maybe Super Megatron
Re: Transformers Generations Selects Kraken / Seawing and Lobclaw / Nautilator Delayed on Hasbro Pulse (2051578)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on February 7th, 2020 @ 5:35pm CST
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Hopefully with Wonderfest this weekend we'll see Armada Convoy again and maybe Super Megatron


Super Megatron for the win! You know, since his silhouette shows the TR Galvatron mold, I wonder if he'll keep the already Megatron-esque Titan Master :lol:
Re: Transformers Generations Selects Kraken / Seawing and Lobclaw / Nautilator Delayed on Hasbro Pulse (2051582)
Posted by ZeroWolf on February 7th, 2020 @ 6:30pm CST
I must admit, I'm looking forward to the Super Megatron reveal myself as that's obviously what the King Posideon Manga chapters are leading up to. Though I think that they'll ditch the titan master gimmick completely with him but we shall see.
Re: Transformers Generations Selects Kraken / Seawing and Lobclaw / Nautilator Delayed on Hasbro Pulse (2051583)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 7th, 2020 @ 6:38pm CST
I am ready to see Super Megatron and hopefully Armada Prime. I'm excited for these japanese G1 characters and some Armada flavor
Re: Transformers Generations Selects Kraken / Seawing and Lobclaw / Nautilator Delayed on Hasbro Pulse (2051773)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on February 9th, 2020 @ 8:50am CST
Well, no new Generations SELECTS at Wonder Fest unfortunately. And according to one person on TFW2005 who went to it and talked to the booth rep, that Armada Prime prototype was just to gauge interest, and it hasn't been decided which line it would be in if released. But, supposedly it hasn't been confirmed cancelled. Hopefully we'll see it at the next convention Takara goes to, and hopefully it stays in the Generations SELECTS line because then it might somewhat reasonably priced :lol:

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
Twincast / Podcast #273:
"Our Way to Oblivion"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Arms Micron Shining Bumblebee Targetmaster Gun Minicon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Battle Masters - BLOWPIPE (NEW)" on EBAY
Buy "GI JOE Marvel Comics DE 1993 Snake Eyes And Transformers crossover #140 & #141" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Soundwave 2009 SDCC 25th Anniversary Soundwave 4 Tapes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron OPTIMUS PRIME Deluxe Missing Bumper" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Soundwave Action Figure (Used-" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Shockwave Action Figure (Used-" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-24 Silas Breakdown MISB Mint Box" on EBAY