Transformers Generations Springer and Blitzwing Available at Amazon.com

Transformers Generations Springer and Blitzwing Available at Amazon.com

Monday, May 27th, 2013 8:46pm CDT

Category: Store News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 17,487

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

For those of you still on the hunt for Generations Voyager Class Springer and Blitzwing, Seibertron member jprime69 stopped by the Energon Pub to let us know that Amazon currently has these in stock and for retail price at $22.99 with free Amazon Prime shipping or if you buy both figures you can take advantage of free shipping on orders over $25 while saving time and gas. It's a win-win situation. What are you waiting for? Go now these wont last long!

UPDATE AT 5/28/2013 1:23AM Central: It appears that Springer is no longer in stock at this price.

Springer

Re: Generations Springer and Blitzwing on Amazon.com!!

Blitzwing

Re: Generations Springer and Blitzwing on Amazon.com!!

Credit(s): Amazon


This article was last modified on Thursday, June 6th, 2013 5:42pm CDT

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers Generations Springer and Blitzwing Available at Amazon.com (1494513)
Posted by MenaceRX on June 11th, 2013 @ 9:11pm CDT
He is back up on Hasbro Toy shop for pre-order shipping July 1st along with a few others that were recently out of stock. Including the BH Ultra Magnus.
Re: Transformers Generations Springer and Blitzwing Available at Amazon.com (1517492)
Posted by Chronchitisbot on September 13th, 2013 @ 2:28am CDT
as of 12:20 Arizona time Hoist and Thundercracker are on Hasbro Toy Shop.com
Re: Transformers Generations Springer and Blitzwing Available at Amazon.com (1579016)
Posted by Seibertron on June 3rd, 2014 @ 2:46am CDT
FYI
Re: Transformers Generations Springer and Blitzwing Available at Amazon.com (1594360)
Posted by EagleBot13 on July 28th, 2014 @ 9:16am CDT
Don't know if there is anything like this somewhere on the forms already. This forum is for talking about the SDCC Hasbro exclusives and when they finally get put up on HTS. I know I am hoping to get my hands on the G1 dinobot collection. Hope this forum helps.
Re: Transformers Generations Springer and Blitzwing Available at Amazon.com (1697193)
Posted by william-james88 on June 11th, 2015 @ 9:25am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Warrior Jazz and 3-step Steeljaw are up at Hasbro Toy Shop!
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/transforme ... 6&ID=34738
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/transforme ... 6&ID=34739
:BOT:
Re: Transformers Generations Springer and Blitzwing Available at Amazon.com (1697206)
Posted by GuyIncognito on June 11th, 2015 @ 9:51am CDT
Since this thread is 4 years old, can't you retire it and start a new one? I clicked the link in the first post, looking for United Rumble and Frenzy, before realizing the post was from 2011.
Re: Transformers Generations Springer and Blitzwing Available at Amazon.com (1697208)
Posted by william-james88 on June 11th, 2015 @ 9:51am CDT
Sure thing!
Re: Transformers Generations Springer and Blitzwing Available at Amazon.com (1697212)
Posted by william-james88 on June 11th, 2015 @ 9:58am CDT
Hey guys, with online being more and more the way toys are aquired, I figured we make a thread so that people can post when a toy is now available on amazon, HTS, or the big box store websites (ie walmart, tru, target).

Like what D-Maximus Prime just sent us:

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Warrior Jazz and 3-step Steeljaw are up at Hasbro Toy Shop!
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/transforme ... 6&ID=34738
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/transforme ... 6&ID=34739
:BOT:
Re: Transformers Generations Springer and Blitzwing Available at Amazon.com (1697287)
Posted by mooncake623 on June 11th, 2015 @ 1:14pm CDT
Amazon has Funko Hikari Transformers: Nemesis Prime Limited Edition Sofubi Figure for $15 bucks. Sick price :grin:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QLT8C9U/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
Re: Transformers Generations Springer and Blitzwing Available at Amazon.com (1697319)
Posted by mooncake623 on June 11th, 2015 @ 2:27pm CDT
Re: Transformers Generations Springer and Blitzwing Available at Amazon.com (1697323)
Posted by william-james88 on June 11th, 2015 @ 2:37pm CDT


Oh man, I did not see this coming!

EDIT: ah, ijust checked the listing and its a third party seller. I thought Amazon had more in stock.
Re: Transformers Generations Springer and Blitzwing Available at Amazon.com (1697327)
Posted by mooncake623 on June 11th, 2015 @ 2:43pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:


Oh man, I did not see this coming!

EDIT: ah, ijust checked the listing and its a third party seller. I thought Amazon had more in stock.



They did.... I wouldn't have posted it if it was a third party seller. It was 16.99 from Amazon guess they only had a few.
Re: Transformers Generations Springer and Blitzwing Available at Amazon.com (1697331)
Posted by william-james88 on June 11th, 2015 @ 2:52pm CDT
mooncake623 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:


Oh man, I did not see this coming!

EDIT: ah, ijust checked the listing and its a third party seller. I thought Amazon had more in stock.



They did.... I wouldn't have posted it if it was a third party seller. It was 16.99 from Amazon guess they only had a few.


Sorry, I didnt mean to infer anything, I hope you didnt take it wrong.
And thats pretty cool news then, thanks for posting. It's crazy how hot this toy is.
Re: Transformers Generations Springer and Blitzwing Available at Amazon.com (1697337)
Posted by mooncake623 on June 11th, 2015 @ 2:57pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:


Oh man, I did not see this coming!

EDIT: ah, ijust checked the listing and its a third party seller. I thought Amazon had more in stock.



They did.... I wouldn't have posted it if it was a third party seller. It was 16.99 from Amazon guess they only had a few.


Sorry, I didnt mean to infer anything, I hope you didnt take it wrong.
And thats pretty cool news then, thanks for posting. It's crazy how hot this toy is.


lol All good will.. I actually thought it was a more substantial restock.


On the other hand BBTS put up pre-orders for the Botcon Souvenir sets.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=2015%20botcon%20exclusive
Re: Transformers Generations Springer and Blitzwing Available at Amazon.com (1697437)
Posted by fenrir72 on June 11th, 2015 @ 7:12pm CDT
Is it possible to sticky this thread?

And allow only confirmed solicitations.

Also, include a mechanism where no unwarranted bashing on the online store.....unless you present proof there of such as screen caps like failure to replace defective items etc.

How to filter fly by night sites? Maybe allow only sites with at least 2 years of existence in the market?
Re: Transformers Generations Springer and Blitzwing Available at Amazon.com (1697459)
Posted by mooncake623 on June 11th, 2015 @ 7:43pm CDT
fenrir72 wrote:Is it possible to sticky this thread?

And allow only confirmed solicitations.

Also, include a mechanism where no unwarranted bashing on the online store.....unless you present proof there of such as screen caps like failure to replace defective items etc.

How to filter fly by night sites? Maybe allow only sites with at least 2 years of existence in the market?



This is a work in progress at the moment... But for this to work we need our fellow Seibertroans to contribute to this thread too not just by staff. :D
Re: Transformers Generations Springer and Blitzwing Available at Amazon.com (1697875)
Posted by fenrir72 on June 12th, 2015 @ 11:31pm CDT
mooncake623 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:Is it possible to sticky this thread?

And allow only confirmed solicitations.

Also, include a mechanism where no unwarranted bashing on the online store.....unless you present proof there of such as screen caps like failure to replace defective items etc.

How to filter fly by night sites? Maybe allow only sites with at least 2 years of existence in the market?



This is a work in progress at the moment... But for this to work we need our fellow Seibertroans to contribute to this thread too not just by staff. :D


Thanks for hearing out my suggestions. Hopefully some form of it gets implemented in the future.

Btw, another suggestion, if a member has a beef against a shop, he is not allowed to post it until he submits screen caps/evidence to the mods first before you can post a fair warning notice. This is to protect innocent sites from unfair bashing by a disgruntled customer.
Re: Transformers Generations Springer and Blitzwing Available at Amazon.com (1698317)
Posted by william-james88 on June 14th, 2015 @ 8:10am CDT
If anyone wants Combiner Wars Leader Ultra Magnus, he is available at Hasbro Toy Shop at retail price:

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/transformers-generations-leader-class-ultra-magnus-figure?BR=496&ID=34711
Re: Transformers Generations Springer and Blitzwing Available at Amazon.com (1698716)
Posted by mooncake623 on June 15th, 2015 @ 12:20pm CDT
From Seibertronian AZT Platinum Seekers available at Target.com

http://www.target.com/p/transformers-platinum-edition-seeker-squadron-3-pack/-/A-17077118
Re: Transformers Generations Springer and Blitzwing Available at Amazon.com (1699445)
Posted by Cobotron on June 17th, 2015 @ 9:54am CDT

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #264 - Kingdom Come
Twincast / Podcast #264:
"Kingdom Come"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 22nd, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Paradron Medics Ratchet and Lifeline" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Earthrise RATCHET & LIFELINE Paradron Medics 2-Pack MISB in USA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Paradron Medics Ratchet and Lifeline" on EBAY
Buy "IN HAND Transformers WFC Galactic Odyssey Paradron Medics RATCHET LIFELINE MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Earthrise RATCHET & LIFELINE Paradron Medics 2-Pack MISB in USA" on EBAY
Buy "WSC-GS21, DECEPTICON SANDSTORM TRANSFORMERS, GENERATIONS SELECTS 2020,  IN HAND!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Paradron Medics 2 Pack RATCHET & LIFELINE - New & In Hand." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Galactic Odyssey Paradron Medics 2 Pack Ratchet Lifeline IN HAND" on EBAY