Transformers Kre-O Konquest Online Game

Transformers Kre-O Konquest Online Game

Thursday, August 4th, 2011 12:41am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Game News, Company News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 93,360

Hasbro's official Transformers Kre-O website has been updated with a new game, Konquest. Help Kreon Optimus Prime rebuild the Transformers before it's too late! Click here to play.

Credit(s): soundalek, Hasbro

Re: Transformers Kre-O Konquest Online Game (1271334)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on August 4th, 2011 @ 1:48am CDT
Oh God another game to get addicted to.
Re: Transformers Kre-O Konquest Online Game (1271337)
Posted by DavidT on August 4th, 2011 @ 1:58am CDT
Won on the 2nd attempt... score 3,814,001
Re: Transformers Kre-O Konquest Online Game (1271344)
Posted by Megazarak on August 4th, 2011 @ 2:25am CDT
Ha, pretty cool game. I finished the game on my first try with 5,135,979 points. I think I could have done better, but I explicitly screwed up twice when I couldn't catch the falling part.
Re: Transformers Kre-O Konquest Online Game (1271358)
Posted by freaky777 on August 4th, 2011 @ 4:31am CDT
Not bad for a casual game. I got 5,311,469 points on 1st attempt. Don't think I'll attempt it ever again though. At least try it once.
Re: Transformers Kre-O Konquest Online Game (1271424)
Posted by GuyIncognito on August 4th, 2011 @ 9:42am CDT
Wow, that sucked.
Re: Transformers Kre-O Konquest Online Game (1271468)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 4th, 2011 @ 10:49am CDT
"Because Poor Literacy is Kewl!" :P

Been waiting so long to use that. :lol:
Re: Transformers Kre-O Konquest Online Game (1271482)
Posted by outerglow on August 4th, 2011 @ 11:23am CDT
the little optimus and the things he does are worth a try at least once :D I just wanna eat him up!!
Re: Transformers Kre-O Konquest Online Game (1271522)
Posted by Michael Alex Kawa on August 4th, 2011 @ 12:58pm CDT
Great game (when my computer is not slow :BANG_HEAD: ) This whole series is cool =P~ can't wait to see if there will be any games for things like the DS :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Kre-O Konquest Online Game (1271532)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on August 4th, 2011 @ 1:19pm CDT
Awesome game I fregin love it Especially mini prime driving the regular prime at the end :DANCE: .
Re: Transformers Kre-O Konquest Online Game (1276553)
Posted by flygon12 on August 15th, 2011 @ 12:01am CDT
Slow on my computer :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers Kre-O Konquest Online Game (1557871)
Posted by JackTrans on March 16th, 2014 @ 7:19am CDT
Excellent game with excellent graphics. My PC is very powerful so I wouldn't know how demanding this game is as I didn't notice any lags whatsoever. Everything runs smooth here. Yet, I would prefer if the game has 'pause' button and seing some shooting action would be nice. That's why I prefer their other game called Kre-o prime versus zombies. Anyways, this game is nicely done with lots of funny details, for example when he does the push-ups, thats funny...
Another downside is that the game is really easy. I used to literally jump on the fireballs and barelly managed to get killed.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave & Laserbeak" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDWAVE Audio MP3 Player Spark Blue Version Takara Music Label" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Hoist Complete with Comic G1 CHUG" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TCG Wave 2 Acid Storm Toxic Terror RT T01" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Combiner Wars Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS OPTIMUS PRIME & ROLLER, Thrilling 30 Legends 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Dark of the Moon Backfire Left Rifle Spare Part Accessory 2011" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation 1 G1 STARSCREAM Evil Decepticon Original 100% complete" on EBAY