Transformers Mosaic: "Be Brave."

Transformers Mosaic: "Be Brave."

Wednesday, April 15th, 2009 12:49am CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Site Articles
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 11,204

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:
Transformers Mosaic: "Be Brave."

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

BE BRAVE

Story by:
Curt “Duke of Luns” Lunsford

Art by:
Lindsay “Neko” Smith

Letters by:
Carlos “Synapse” Oliveros

Transformers Mosaic: "Be Brave."

Credit(s): Richter


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Be Brave." (910514)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 15th, 2009 @ 2:49am CDT
Hmmmm South Park meets Transformers........i like it. Needs to be a show.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Be Brave." (910571)
Posted by capellamusic on April 15th, 2009 @ 9:30am CDT
Maybe it wouldn't be that bad if Hot Rod ate him. That would probably be the best thing he'd do :P .
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Be Brave." (910600)
Posted by King Slick on April 15th, 2009 @ 11:19am CDT
capellamusic wrote:Maybe it wouldn't be that bad if Hot Rod ate him. That would probably be the best thing he'd do :P .

Would that be before or after he dives into the path of a Decepticon's weapon blast? (like he would have the titanium balls to do so!)
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Be Brave." (910673)
Posted by Night Raid on April 15th, 2009 @ 2:30pm CDT
Why do I get the feeling this is the last time the kid is gonna see her alive? What happened to her in the series, anyway?
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Be Brave." (910728)
Posted by Duke of Luns on April 15th, 2009 @ 4:15pm CDT
Night Raid wrote:Why do I get the feeling this is the last time the kid is gonna see her alive? What happened to her in the series, anyway?


I have no idea. Never intended this to be the last time Carly left, only the first time she went away for an extended period of time.

Plus I wrote it to show that this was what inspired Daniel to be as brave as he is. For a kid who went through as much as he did with his parents probably off on dangerous missions, he only ever cried when Prime died during the U.S. series. Headmasters is another story though....

Oh, and Carly, Spike, and Danny all lived happily ever after, or so I would assume.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Be Brave." (910741)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on April 15th, 2009 @ 5:06pm CDT
Megatron_Wolf wrote:Hmmmm South Park meets Transformers........i like it. Needs to be a show.

I dunno if it needs to be a show, but I agree that this was good. I wouldn't have thought "South Park meets Transformers" when I first saw this, but looking back I get it.

Duke of Luns wrote:
Night Raid wrote:Why do I get the feeling this is the last time the kid is gonna see her alive? What happened to her in the series, anyway?


I have no idea. Never intended this to be the last time Carly left, only the first time she went away for an extended period of time.

Plus I wrote it to show that this was what inspired Daniel to be as brave as he is. For a kid who went through as much as he did with his parents probably off on dangerous missions, he only ever cried when Prime died during the U.S. series. Headmasters is another story though....

Oh, and Carly, Spike, and Danny all lived happily ever after, or so I would assume.

I only took it as over night...and that it was the first time...
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Be Brave." (910742)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 15th, 2009 @ 5:15pm CDT
ShGarland_1383 wrote:
Duke of Luns wrote:
Night Raid wrote:Why do I get the feeling this is the last time the kid is gonna see her alive? What happened to her in the series, anyway?


I have no idea. Never intended this to be the last time Carly left, only the first time she went away for an extended period of time.

Plus I wrote it to show that this was what inspired Daniel to be as brave as he is. For a kid who went through as much as he did with his parents probably off on dangerous missions, he only ever cried when Prime died during the U.S. series. Headmasters is another story though....

Oh, and Carly, Spike, and Danny all lived happily ever after, or so I would assume.

I only took it as over night...and that it was the first time...
Let's see, Carly first appeared in season 2, survived all of that season, reappeared in season 3, survived all of season 3, did not appear in The Rebirth, but did appear in The Headmasters, and survived till the end of that series, where she, Spike, and Daniel all said their goodbyes to the Autobots as the Autobots left Earth for good.

This seems to take place before the G1 movie, as Daniel looks about five, as opposed to his normal ~ten-year-old self.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Be Brave." (910975)
Posted by Skullgrin140 on April 16th, 2009 @ 9:08am CDT
Very sweet. I also love the art & writing style.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
Twincast / Podcast #289:
"No Thanks Given"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers SIEGE War for Cybertron Deluxe Class COG - WEAPONIZER! Complete." on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War For Cybertron SIEGE Firedrive WFC-S1" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON BATTLE MASTERS Aimless" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron SIEGE Roadhandler & Swindler WFC-S4" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Trilogy Pteraxadon Action Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Springer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Power of The Spark Sonic Swirl Slipstream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Deluxe Mirage New Inhand" on EBAY