Transformers Mosaic: Ghost in the Machine

Transformers Mosaic: Ghost in the Machine

Wednesday, August 22nd, 2007 7:28pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Comic Book News, Site Articles
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 15,412

We are continuing our celebration of the new Transformers Mosaic and Seibertron partnership. So far people have been wanting more, and who can blame them since the each issue of Mosaic is awesome! Today we bring you issue 2, which is titled "Ghost in the Machine". "Ghost in the Machine" is written by George Smrekar (aka GeO), and the artwork is by Eric Allard (aka Herobot)! Enjoy:

Credit(s): TF Mosaic

Re: Transformers Mosaic: Ghost in the Machine (300720)
Posted by 1337W422102 on August 22nd, 2007 @ 7:50pm CDT
Smeg. That's awesome!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: Ghost in the Machine (300728)
Posted by Sentinel Pax on August 22nd, 2007 @ 7:53pm CDT
This is my favorite of these mosaics. I just love the way it ends. Great job, guys.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: Ghost in the Machine (300733)
Posted by Moonbase2 on August 22nd, 2007 @ 7:56pm CDT
Re: Transformers Mosaic: Ghost in the Machine (300738)
Posted by Richter on August 22nd, 2007 @ 7:56pm CDT
Thanks guys, I really dig the art on this one, and the story, so cool.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: Ghost in the Machine (300740)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on August 22nd, 2007 @ 7:57pm CDT
Very Gendy-ish, I dig hardcore.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: Ghost in the Machine (300741)
Posted by Hotrod on August 22nd, 2007 @ 7:57pm CDT
Moonbase2 wrote:I need to get caught up on all of them!! I'm not sure which ones I may have missed.

Not to worry, we will be posting them all!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: Ghost in the Machine (300747)
Posted by Moonbase2 on August 22nd, 2007 @ 7:59pm CDT
Hotrod wrote:

Not to worry, we will be posting them all!

Whoo hoo!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: Ghost in the Machine (300761)
Posted by JazZeke on August 22nd, 2007 @ 8:07pm CDT
Wow, I never saw this one before. Too bad, it's so awesome. Very interesting twist on Counterpunch.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: Ghost in the Machine (300792)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on August 22nd, 2007 @ 8:24pm CDT
Oooh...I like the ending & the origin of Counterpunch. Mysterious in a way....
Re: Transformers Mosaic: Ghost in the Machine (300799)
Posted by Robinson on August 22nd, 2007 @ 8:31pm CDT
Wait till couterpunch see it. :P
Re: Transformers Mosaic: Ghost in the Machine (300823)
Posted by ragingtsunami726 on August 22nd, 2007 @ 8:48pm CDT
Man, I wish there was more Punch stuff in the world. He rocks...
Re: Transformers Mosaic: Ghost in the Machine (300834)
Posted by Ultra Markus on August 22nd, 2007 @ 8:54pm CDT
looks like the gobot turbo gets killed...
Re: Transformers Mosaic: Ghost in the Machine (300864)
Posted by Predaprince on August 22nd, 2007 @ 9:06pm CDT
Excellent plot and interesting backstory to a character(s) that I have never seen before!

KUDOS!

:grin:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: Ghost in the Machine (300870)
Posted by Richter on August 22nd, 2007 @ 9:11pm CDT
Thanks guys, glad you're all enjoying these pieces.

I know everyone invloved appreciates you kind words and support.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: Ghost in the Machine (300891)
Posted by ThunderZap on August 22nd, 2007 @ 9:23pm CDT
cant help...want more.. :grin:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: Ghost in the Machine (300896)
Posted by OptimusShr on August 22nd, 2007 @ 9:28pm CDT
Perhaps we should make a Mosaic category so people will not have to search through all the articles.

Anyway an excellent comic. I have to compliment Mr. Smrekar on his writing skills. This comics brings a whole new life to this underdeveloped character.

I admit Mr. Allard's art is a little too blocky for my taste but it is still quote good. I can only see him improving.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: Ghost in the Machine (300897)
Posted by Richter on August 22nd, 2007 @ 9:28pm CDT
ThunderZap wrote:cant help...want more.. :grin:

Then we have succeeded :D
Re: Transformers Mosaic: Ghost in the Machine (300913)
Posted by Great Atlas on August 22nd, 2007 @ 9:37pm CDT
Very Nice!!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: Ghost in the Machine (300915)
Posted by i_amtrunks on August 22nd, 2007 @ 9:38pm CDT
Thats a great effort, so much back story and info on a single comic page.
Love the art style too, something different to what I am used to seeing.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: Ghost in the Machine (300919)
Posted by Richter on August 22nd, 2007 @ 9:41pm CDT
i_amtrunks wrote:Thats a great effort, so much back story and info on a single comic page.
Love the art style too, something different to what I am used to seeing.

Yeah, that's the great thing about this project, there's so much diversity in the art and story.

There'll be some very different stuff in the next few days....

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Cogman The Last Knight 1 Step Turbo Changer Cyberfire" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Whirl Nearly Complete 1984" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Leader Class WFC-S14 Shockwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE War for Cybertron RATCHET Walgreens Exclusive box damage." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers siege war for cybertron ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Deluxe Prowl! War for Cybertron Generations Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Megatron" on EBAY