Transformers Mosaic: "History Repeats"

Transformers Mosaic: "History Repeats"

Sunday, November 1st, 2009 12:34am CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Site Articles
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 15,000

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:
Transformers Mosaic: "History Repeats"

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers Mosaic news / updates / information, click here

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

HISTORY REPEATS

Story & Letters by Franco "M3Gr1ml0ck" Villa http://m3gr1ml0ck.deviantart.com/

Art by Dane "BlueIke" Eichinger http://blueike.deviantart.com/

Special thanks to Zac DeBoard http://justynnbailey.deviantart.com/

Transformers Mosaic: "History Repeats"

Credit(s): WhiteRabbit

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "History Repeats" (1015574)
Posted by Blurrz on November 1st, 2009 @ 12:36am CDT
For a second there, I thought these were Battle Beasts. Well done.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "History Repeats" (1015611)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 1st, 2009 @ 7:21am CST
This is like a mix between Masterforce, Beast Wars, and Car Robots/RiD. Very confusingly creative (or is it creatively confusing? :P ).
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "History Repeats" (1015635)
Posted by Lorekeeper on November 1st, 2009 @ 10:52am CST
This is quite awesome. Epic, in fact.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "History Repeats" (1015644)
Posted by M3Gr1ml0ck on November 1st, 2009 @ 11:36am CST
@Sabrblade:
Well, I should point out that Masterforce is not really in the mix: the Pretenders doesn't belong exclusivesy to that series, since they were in the US toyline as well and were featured in Marvel comics. :)
The Maximus city: maybe a more G1-like color scheme was required ^^'

@Lorekeeper:
Thanks!!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "History Repeats" (1015655)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 1st, 2009 @ 12:24pm CST
M3Gr1ml0ck wrote:@Sabrblade:
The Maximus city: maybe a more G1-like color scheme was required ^^'
I meant that this story of these Pretenders is quite similar of the backstory of the Pretenders in Masterforce.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "History Repeats" (1015674)
Posted by M3Gr1ml0ck on November 1st, 2009 @ 1:45pm CST
Ops, sorry: my bad.
I thought I knew Masterforce, but I missed the part about them timetravelling?
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "History Repeats" (1015685)
Posted by justynnbailey on November 1st, 2009 @ 2:10pm CST
M3Gr1ml0ck wrote:Ops, sorry: my bad.
I thought I knew Masterforce, but I missed the part about them timetravelling?

The way I understood it, the Pretenders were imprisoned on Earth like 10,000 years ago or something, and then they re emerged in the present...? But you and I both know that if you worry too much about continuity with every story you'll eventually go mad. Heh.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "History Repeats" (1015686)
Posted by M3Gr1ml0ck on November 1st, 2009 @ 2:17pm CST
Thank you, now I get it. I was starting to feel pretty dense!
Well, at least I stated that I wanted to follow just US series, so this saves me from the dangers of continuity errors.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "History Repeats" (1015766)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on November 1st, 2009 @ 8:21pm CST
Defiantly an interesting one
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "History Repeats" (1015843)
Posted by M3Gr1ml0ck on November 2nd, 2009 @ 1:22am CST
Now I want to do a sort of sequel, told by Zarak's point of view.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers: Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures - Repugnus Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series KSI Boss Age of Extinction" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Studio Series 43 Voyager Class KSI Boss" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Studio Series 03 Deluxe Crowbar" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots MORBOT Race Car Grey Purple" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM Lot - JOLT- CRANKCASE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe WFC-GS21 Decepticon Sandstorm" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Biosfera Autobot Clones MISB" on EBAY