Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin"

Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin"

Thursday, December 17th, 2009 4:11pm CST

Category: Site Articles
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 26,086

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:
Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin"

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers news / updates / information, click here

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

THE MEALS OF SIN

Script by;
Matt Marshall http://blueshift2k5.deviantart.com/
&
Mark Kuggeleijn http://doom-bees.deviantart.com/

Art by:
Andy Turnbull http://andyturnbull.deviantart.com/

Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin"

Credit(s): Richter


This article was last modified on Thursday, December 17th, 2009 4:11pm CST

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1028887)
Posted by Mkall on December 17th, 2009 @ 4:12pm CST
I'm fairly certain this is either a parody of Sin City or The Spirit, or maybe both.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1028895)
Posted by g2grimmy64 on December 17th, 2009 @ 4:28pm CST
Took me a bit to figure out; it's about the old BW McDonalds toys
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1028914)
Posted by Heckfire on December 17th, 2009 @ 5:45pm CST
Happy Meals meet Sin City...classic, LMAO!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1028929)
Posted by Down_Shift on December 17th, 2009 @ 6:37pm CST
The hell? I have no clue who the characters are suppose to be, or what the point of the story is. It starts off from the POV of a con, then moves to prime then to Tigatron? I can't really tell. I got the under 3 thing and I thought the balljoints line was actually pretty clever but over all it's balls.

Sorry, but it wasn't very good.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1028933)
Posted by Blueshift on December 17th, 2009 @ 6:45pm CST
Down_Shift wrote:The hell? I have no clue who the characters are suppose to be, or what the point of the story is. It starts off from the POV of a con, then moves to prime then to Tigatron? I can't really tell. I got the under 3 thing and I thought the balljoints line was actually pretty clever but over all it's balls.

Sorry, but it wasn't very good.


If you say you don't know who the characters are then you obviously didn't 'get' the Under-3 thing like you said.

It is this guy: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Under-3

Also everything is from the same POV.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1028939)
Posted by First Gen on December 17th, 2009 @ 7:02pm CST
Wow, Under-3. This was diggin waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy deep to bring this forward. "Meals of Sin" lol, perfect title. I love Sin City so this is a nice twist, but even hard core fans may have trouble trying to figure this one out.

I liked it.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1028941)
Posted by Deadpool. on December 17th, 2009 @ 7:04pm CST
Down_Shift wrote:The hell? I have no clue who the characters are suppose to be, or what the point of the story is. It starts off from the POV of a con, then moves to prime then to Tigatron? I can't really tell. I got the under 3 thing and I thought the balljoints line was actually pretty clever but over all it's balls.

Sorry, but it wasn't very good.

Blackarachnia:
Image


Rhino:
Image



Rally's Rhinox/ "Rallnox":
Image
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1028946)
Posted by Down_Shift on December 17th, 2009 @ 7:16pm CST
Blueshift wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:The hell? I have no clue who the characters are suppose to be, or what the point of the story is. It starts off from the POV of a con, then moves to prime then to Tigatron? I can't really tell. I got the under 3 thing and I thought the balljoints line was actually pretty clever but over all it's balls.

Sorry, but it wasn't very good.


If you say you don't know who the characters are then you obviously didn't 'get' the Under-3 thing like you said.

It is this guy: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Under-3

Also everything is from the same POV.



Ya, I got that it was about the happy meal toys. Didn't need TFwiki to clear that up for me, it's just poorly written. Since when did U3 ever have anything to do with BA? Because he's a tiger head? Just fan wank out of one persons head that doesn't make sense to anyone but them self.

Fun Fact: Those four happy meal toys are a big reason this site even exists.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1028954)
Posted by UltraPrimal on December 17th, 2009 @ 7:28pm CST
Wow, obscure. I thought it was Rampage and Depth Charge. Under-3 <3 BA is interesting.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1028961)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on December 17th, 2009 @ 7:43pm CST
Bravo awesome mosaic. If you dont get what this is based off of go hit your self please.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1028968)
Posted by rpetras on December 17th, 2009 @ 8:18pm CST
Great job guys!

Definitely obscure in an awesome, awesome way!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1029019)
Posted by ponycorn on December 17th, 2009 @ 11:21pm CST
Down_Shift wrote:Fun Fact: Those four happy meal toys are a big reason this site even exists.


Fill in the story, that sounds interesting!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1029089)
Posted by Jeysie on December 18th, 2009 @ 9:04am CST
Down_Shift wrote:Ya, I got that it was about the happy meal toys. Didn't need TFwiki to clear that up for me, it's just poorly written. Since when did U3 ever have anything to do with BA? Because he's a tiger head? Just fan wank out of one persons head that doesn't make sense to anyone but them self.

Meanwhile, those folks who are familiar with Frank Miller are chuckling at you for copping an attitude problem because the joke went over your head.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1029183)
Posted by UltraPrimal on December 18th, 2009 @ 4:11pm CST
ponycorn wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:Fun Fact: Those four happy meal toys are a big reason this site even exists.


Fill in the story, that sounds interesting!

Link here:
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ron/10200/
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1029265)
Posted by Sideshow Sideswipe on December 18th, 2009 @ 11:36pm CST
yeah if you don't get all the nerdy inside jokes then you aren't studying your tfwiki hard enough. noobs.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1029580)
Posted by Convotron on December 20th, 2009 @ 11:59am CST
I really enjoyed this Mosaic. The strip was oozing with nerdy references. Delicious! I never expected a Sin City homage in a Mosaic. :)

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #260 - Pulsecon 2020
Twincast / Podcast #260:
"Pulsecon 2020"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 27th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Mastermind Creations MMC Reformatted R-43 Mors Transformers IDW Helex DJD" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime racing trailer with Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "DECEPTICON BERSERKER PREMIER EDITION TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Elita-1 - New in Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Megatron and Decepticon Berserker action figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure NEW!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers CYBERVERSE REPUGNUS TARGET EXCLUSIVE!  Loose, Complete!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Rescue Trailer Action Figure" on EBAY