Transformers Mosaic: "To Make a Witwicky"

Transformers Mosaic: "To Make a Witwicky"

Friday, February 8th, 2008 5:26pm CST

Categories: Site News, Comic Book News, Site Articles
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 27,616

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted.
These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love.
No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

"To Make A Witwicky", Story and Art by Dan "Prymal-d" Emery

And as always, please post your comments, thought, questions and critiques in this thread or the Mosaic staff may not respond.

Credit(s): WhiteRabbit

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "To Make a Witwicky" (627097)
Posted by OptitronPrime on February 8th, 2008 @ 5:29pm CST
HaHa that was great :lol:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "To Make a Witwicky" (627101)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on February 8th, 2008 @ 5:46pm CST
To bad not a single blaster didn't misfire at that moment!

Still one of the best Masaics ever :D Nice to see a silly side every now and then.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "To Make a Witwicky" (627112)
Posted by metalformer on February 8th, 2008 @ 6:12pm CST
8-} Those the will be the last ones I would have attending me or my wife or my anything! Good story!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "To Make a Witwicky" (627139)
Posted by Cheetron on February 8th, 2008 @ 6:32pm CST
Best One Ever.

I literally just fell out of my chair laughing. I'm still trying to figure out how since the chair has arms!

Awesome work.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "To Make a Witwicky" (627152)
Posted by First-Aid on February 8th, 2008 @ 6:47pm CST
As a nursing student I must report that hospital for having giant unsterile robots in the delivery room NOT wearing gloves...

:shock: :grin: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:

Well done!!!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "To Make a Witwicky" (627189)
Posted by olokin on February 8th, 2008 @ 7:31pm CST
A nice change of pace from previous Mosaics. Very funny. I like it. :lol:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "To Make a Witwicky" (627249)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on February 8th, 2008 @ 8:30pm CST
Wow. That was unexpected. When I first saw the title and the first panel (before scrolling further down) for a split second I thought the "making of" moment was conception, not birth. Needless to say, I was :shock:

I have come to enjoy the variety and surprise each mosaic brings. Nice work IDW and fans alike!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "To Make a Witwicky" (627254)
Posted by kuzzy on February 8th, 2008 @ 8:35pm CST
hilaruious say where there any transformers episodes of carly being pregnant or was it something the viewers missed between g1 and the movie?
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "To Make a Witwicky" (627272)
Posted by devil prime on February 8th, 2008 @ 9:06pm CST
lmao but Ratchet is a medic
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "To Make a Witwicky" (627290)
Posted by Autobot Jazz on February 8th, 2008 @ 9:41pm CST
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "To Make a Witwicky" (627298)
Posted by Jeysie on February 8th, 2008 @ 10:00pm CST
Autobot Jazz wrote:That mosaic was hilarious, but what were Bumblebee & Prime doing there? There not medics, In my opinion Wheeljack and Perceptor should have been there but I don't really mind

Assuming I was willing to let anyone with giant metal hands near that portion of my body at all (which would be a big "I don't think so, Tim")... I could buy Ratchet and Perceptor. But Wheeljack? Nuh-uh. Not with his track record. ;)
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "To Make a Witwicky" (627301)
Posted by imotron on February 8th, 2008 @ 10:03pm CST

I agree, Ratchet looks just in his place too
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "To Make a Witwicky" (627336)
Posted by Roboto750 on February 8th, 2008 @ 11:34pm CST
Love it! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "To Make a Witwicky" (627344)
Posted by darkqueen01 on February 8th, 2008 @ 11:47pm CST
*lmao* This goes in my Top 5. Awesome.

Though honestly, they didn't really show how "to make a Witwicky" if you get my drift. :PEACE:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "To Make a Witwicky" (627355)
Posted by Craven Knight on February 9th, 2008 @ 12:05am CST
LOL that's a goodie.

C'mon Carly, don't be shy - it's not like you haven't shown your vagina to a Transformer before...

I'm looking at you Powerglide.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "To Make a Witwicky" (627356)
Posted by Brakethrough on February 9th, 2008 @ 12:10am CST
What, no Ultra Magnus? No "Open, dammit! Open!

I guess he couldn't deal with it.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "To Make a Witwicky" (627357)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on February 9th, 2008 @ 12:12am CST
8-} :lol: :APPLAUSE:
Funny!

Brakethrough wrote:What, no Ultra Magnus? No "Open, dammit! Open!

I guess he couldn't deal with it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "To Make a Witwicky" (627360)
Posted by Craven Knight on February 9th, 2008 @ 12:31am CST
Brakethrough wrote:What, no Ultra Magnus? No "Open, dammit! Open!

I guess he couldn't deal with it.

Nice :D
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "To Make a Witwicky" (627388)
Posted by Knock Out on February 9th, 2008 @ 2:24am CST
Hey, Bumble Bee should be there...the kid was probably concieved in his back seat!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "To Make a Witwicky" (627408)
Posted by Autobot032 on February 9th, 2008 @ 3:39am CST
The art was well done.

The story, I get it, I just don't find it funny.

=\ Ah well, maybe next time.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "transformers vintage lot Hightower, Grimlock, Rollbar (used/incomplete with Box)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Armada Unicron with minicon Dead End 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Original G1 Transformers Constructicon Scrapper Laser Pistol Weapon Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Alternators Deadend with box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Decepticon Deadend" on EBAY
Buy "Jada Transformers G1 Diecast Model Car Autobot Optimus Prime 1:32 99524" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 CONSTRUCTICON SCAVENGER, Vintage Takara 1984" on EBAY
Buy "MISP Hasbro The Loyal Subjects x Transformers Action Vinyl Grimlock" on EBAY