Transformers On Your Street

Transformers On Your Street

Tuesday, September 11th, 2012 11:23pm CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 34,970

Want to see Transformers: Fall of Cybertron's Shockwave and Grimlock duke it out in front of your house? Head on over to "Transformers on your street", plug in your address, and enjoy the show!

Transformers On Your Street

Credit(s): daimchoc

This article was last modified on Tuesday, September 11th, 2012 11:27pm CDT

Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419157)
Posted by Blozor on September 11th, 2012 @ 11:36pm CDT
It's cute, but it wasn't my street.
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419158)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 11th, 2012 @ 11:37pm CDT
That was so cool! I saw my house and Grimlock got thrown right over the driveway into my front yard! :mrgreen:

Though, why are both him and Shockwave so gray? That looked more like "Shackwave" to me.
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419230)
Posted by Novaprimal93 on September 12th, 2012 @ 7:11am CDT
This was pretty cool. I don't care who you are.
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419247)
Posted by Blackstreak on September 12th, 2012 @ 8:46am CDT
Didn't really see my street a whole lot but it was recognizable. Pretty awesome stuff there tapping into the satellites for this.
:APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419299)
Posted by BeastProwl on September 12th, 2012 @ 11:17am CDT
Yes! Destroy my neighbor's house!
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419336)
Posted by XDMan on September 12th, 2012 @ 1:11pm CDT
Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grimlock, SAVE ME FROM SHOCKWAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419436)
Posted by Wigglez on September 12th, 2012 @ 4:27pm CDT
That was kind of cool, except that it showed them fighting around the corner from my street instead of in front of my actual house. But whatever, it was still cool.
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419531)
Posted by Sodan-1 on September 12th, 2012 @ 8:10pm CDT
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419537)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 12th, 2012 @ 8:22pm CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:What the fu...??!! I could see my neighbour and next door's old caravan. There was a shot of my house but it was a mirrored image. Can someone explain the witchcraft behind this for me, please?
My guess is that they used imagery taken from something like Google Maps and tied this little program in to work with it, if that's even possible.
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419700)
Posted by Sodan-1 on September 13th, 2012 @ 8:43am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

I get how that would work for the shot where Shockwave is descending through the atmosphere, but would that work for the on the ground shots as well? I don't think I've ever actually used Google Earth, but those shots look like they were taken by someone on or close to the ground.
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419822)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 13th, 2012 @ 1:51pm CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

You can get Street Views in Google Maps. I use those all the time.
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419940)
Posted by Sodan-1 on September 13th, 2012 @ 7:03pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Sodan-1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

You can get Street Views in Google Maps. I use those all the time.

And now I know. Danke schon, Sabrblade.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers SOUNDWAVE Audio MP3 Player Spark Blue Version Takara Music Label" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Hoist Complete with Comic G1 CHUG" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Dark of the Moon Backfire Left Rifle Spare Part Accessory 2011" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Highbrow XORT Headmaster  Walmart exclusive wave 2 heroic autobot!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers monxo Headmaster Weirdwolf Wave 2 evil decepticon sealed new!!!" on EBAY
Buy "3 Vtg  Transformers Instruction Booklet Downshift,gridlock,inferno" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Headmasters Chromedome & Stylor" on EBAY