Transformers Photo Challenge # 11: Planes, Trains and Alt-Modes

Monday, February 1st, 2016 11:04pm CST

Categories: Site Articles, Transtopia, Contests
Posted by: no-one   Views: 46,534

Howdy fellow Seibertronians and welcome to the Transformers Photo Challenge.

Each challenge will have a theme and a description of any guidelines that need to be followed. If you want to participate, then all you have to do is setup some figures, snap some pictures and post the images in the discussion below. The Transformers Photo Challenge is for all skill levels and is just about having fun. Previous challenges can be found here.

Have camera, will travel. Grab your favorite Transformers, head out into the great outdoors and find some form of transportation. Or maybe just bring a Transformer along for your morning commute and see what happens. Travel by land or by sea, sky's the limit for this challenge; it's all about packing up our little robobuddies and taking a roboroadtrip - the real challenge is in showing them (and us) the wide, wild world!

Transformers News: Transformers Photo Challenge # 11: Planes, Trains and Alt-Modes

Setup your bots and show us what you got!

Remember to keep your browsers pointed to Seibertron.com for the latest Transformer news, the largest Transformers galleries and the most Transformers fun you can have this side of a space bridge.

Credit(s): Va'al's Beautiful Brain

This article was last modified on Tuesday, February 2nd, 2016 3:28pm CST

Re: Transformers Photo Challenge # 11: Planes, Trains and Alt-Modes (1761975)
Posted by Va'al on February 2nd, 2016 @ 3:18am CST
Starting with a couple of old ones - will put up a newer one next time I travel!

Planes...

...trains...

...Ford KAs.
Re: Transformers Photo Challenge # 11: Planes, Trains and Alt-Modes (1761997)
Posted by Microraptor on February 2nd, 2016 @ 8:07am CST
Re: Transformers Photo Challenge # 11: Planes, Trains and Alt-Modes (1762011)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on February 2nd, 2016 @ 9:01am CST
Re: Transformers Photo Challenge # 11: Planes, Trains and Alt-Modes (1762013)
Posted by no-one on February 2nd, 2016 @ 9:04am CST
Carnivius_Prime wrote:I don't know if I'm confident enough to take my toys out and take photos of them in public without feeling like nearby people are judging me. :P
It's only awkward the first time. You'll get a couple glances, mostly you just get ignored.

Microraptor wrote:What, you didn't have the cajones to name it "Planes, trains and alt-imobiles"? For shame!
No, I'm just not that clever. ;)
Re: Transformers Photo Challenge # 11: Planes, Trains and Alt-Modes (1762042)
Posted by Va'al on February 2nd, 2016 @ 10:59am CST
carytheone wrote:

Also part of the challenge, too!
(At least, it was when I started suggesting it to car-ytheone.)
Re: Transformers Photo Challenge # 11: Planes, Trains and Alt-Modes (1762180)
Posted by Cobotron on February 2nd, 2016 @ 4:07pm CST

WAIT! I have an idea! :lol:
Re: Transformers Photo Challenge # 11: Planes, Trains and Alt-Modes (1762181)
Posted by no-one on February 2nd, 2016 @ 4:08pm CST
Cobotron wrote:Boy, I sure wish we didn't just get covered by a giant snow storm. It makes going out side a lot harder...

WAIT! I have an idea! :lol:
Please be a snow blower, please be a snow blower, please be a snow blower...
Re: Transformers Photo Challenge # 11: Planes, Trains and Alt-Modes (1762685)
Posted by william-james88 on February 3rd, 2016 @ 7:22pm CST
This challenge is hard. I brought 3 totally idiosyncratic toys with me today, Weaponizer Bumblebee, Beast Machines Tankor and First Edition Cliffjumper. And I take public transport when its jam packed so I dont have much space for set up and look like a fool. Plus, busses and subways move!

So here you go:

Bus starts moving

Goes faster

This was supposed to have cliffjumper square off against Tankor, but the bus moved and this si what you get

Re: Transformers Photo Challenge # 11: Planes, Trains and Alt-Modes (1762687)
Posted by no-one on February 3rd, 2016 @ 7:25pm CST
@Will :lol: :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers Photo Challenge # 11: Planes, Trains and Alt-Modes (1762845)
Posted by Va'al on February 4th, 2016 @ 1:14am CST
Pffff Will, that last one is excellent.

( Perhaps another challenge, or Bonus round in there? The photos that happen as you're trying to take a decent one. :P )
Re: Transformers Photo Challenge # 11: Planes, Trains and Alt-Modes (1762889)
Posted by no-one on February 4th, 2016 @ 8:44am CST
Va'al wrote:Pffff Will, that last one is excellent.

Will's last pic is my fav as well.

I like the idea ;)^

I could so kick it with Bob Ross (if that was still an option).
Re: Transformers Photo Challenge # 11: Planes, Trains and Alt-Modes (1764050)
Posted by sykoeent on February 7th, 2016 @ 1:03pm CST

I was searching through this site after, I dunno how many years, and came across this photochallenge! FUN! Here is a pic I took yesterday at Disney's California Adventure on a crowded Saturday! Were people staring at me while doing it? Of course! But how else am I gonna get this shot! lol Anyway, have fun with it!
Re: Transformers Photo Challenge # 11: Planes, Trains and Alt-Modes (1764075)
Posted by Cobotron on February 7th, 2016 @ 2:20pm CST
Well welcome back after so many years!
What a beautiful shot!
hope you'll come back and play some more. ;)^

Edit: post your edit: :lol:
Shots, I should say!
Re: Transformers Photo Challenge # 11: Planes, Trains and Alt-Modes (1766999)
Posted by Feral_Prime on February 16th, 2016 @ 12:17pm CST
Is there a deadline for this? I looked but maybe I missed it...
Re: Transformers Photo Challenge # 11: Planes, Trains and Alt-Modes (1767006)
Posted by no-one on February 16th, 2016 @ 12:41pm CST
Feral_Prime wrote:Is there a deadline for this? I looked but maybe I missed it...
Nope! They've been removed so take your time and have fun with it.
Re: Transformers Photo Challenge # 11: Planes, Trains and Alt-Modes (1767201)
Posted by Feral_Prime on February 16th, 2016 @ 9:40pm CST
carytheone wrote:
Nope! They've been removed so take your time and have fun with it.

Fantastic, thanks for the info! In a bit of a huge rainstorm at the moment that's foiling my plans!
Re: Transformers Photo Challenge # 11: Planes, Trains and Alt-Modes (1767849)
Posted by no-one on February 18th, 2016 @ 10:26pm CST
Re: Transformers Photo Challenge # 11: Planes, Trains and Alt-Modes (1769951)
Posted by william-james88 on February 26th, 2016 @ 8:05pm CST

Re: Transformers Photo Challenge # 11: Planes, Trains and Alt-Modes (1770000)
Posted by Va'al on February 27th, 2016 @ 2:47am CST
Re: Transformers Photo Challenge # 11: Planes, Trains and Alt-Modes (1770270)
Posted by william-james88 on February 28th, 2016 @ 5:28pm CST

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #291 - Til All Are 2021
"Til All Are 2021"
Posted: Sunday, January 2nd, 2022

Buy "Transformers G1 Ultra Magnus Cab, Painted Face/Rubber Wheels for Parts, 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Powermaster Optimus Prime Trailer Panel Part, Original 1988" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2020 WFC Trilogy: Earthrise - Quintesson Judge" on EBAY
Buy "SWERVE Deluxe Class TRANSFORMERS Universe Series Action Figure 2004 COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Cyberverse SKY BYTE, Tiny Turbo Changers 2020" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS BOMBSHELL Action Figure TGHB" on EBAY
Buy "1986 Runamuck G1 Transformers still in original box, ONLY ONE OUT THERE!see pics" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS TG-25 ORION PAX VS MEGATRONUS Figure TGHB" on EBAY