Thursday, May 24th, 2012 4:35am CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Store News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 40,595

Seibertron member payload has notified us that Hasbro Toy Shop has listed the Voyager PRID Bulkhead for pre-order. It'll be ready to ship in 7-9 business days, as of this posting (5:36 AM EST. 05/24/2012)
Chances are, he'll sell fast, even as a preorder, so if you want one, you'll have to act fast!

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron for the latest in news!

Credit(s): HTS, payload

Re: Transformers Prime: Robots In Disguise Powerizers / Voyager Class Bulkhead Available For Preorder At Hasbro Toy Shop (1383199)
Posted by whacko on May 24th, 2012 @ 8:52am CDT

As a side note: Does anyone else hate the guns that come with these figures? Its annoying that they don't stay in "gun mode" without you either holding the lever or wrapping an elastic around them. I would much rather have simpler guns and slightly larger voyager class figures than these unwieldy and non show-accurate weapons (though I know this happens all the time with TFs).
Re: Transformers Prime: Robots In Disguise Powerizers / Voyager Class Bulkhead Available For Preorder At Hasbro Toy Shop (1383340)
Posted by GuyIncognito on May 24th, 2012 @ 12:09pm CDT
I'll wait until I see this in person in a store, and even then I'll probably wait for a sale so I can get it for $15 or less. It looks like a Deluxe-sized vehicle with a big stupid weapon, and it doesn't appear to have much more detail, complexity, or articulation than the Cyberverse Commander version.
Re: Transformers Prime: Robots In Disguise Powerizers / Voyager Class Bulkhead Available For Preorder At Hasbro Toy Shop (1383368)
Posted by LiKwid on May 24th, 2012 @ 1:18pm CDT
Guys..go with the FE bulkhead..there really is no comparison..If it comes down to price , I can understand but if you can get the FE bulkhead..that figure is soooooo superior..
Re: Transformers Prime: Robots In Disguise Powerizers / Voyager Class Bulkhead Available For Preorder At Hasbro Toy Shop (1383387)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 24th, 2012 @ 2:04pm CDT
at least voyagers havent change in price, now they just need to make some good ones
Re: Transformers Prime: Robots In Disguise Powerizers / Voyager Class Bulkhead Available For Preorder At Hasbro Toy Shop (1383462)
Posted by IronhidesGhost on May 24th, 2012 @ 5:59pm CDT
I ordered mine today and "shipped" notice came up a couple of hours later. With the Asian Market Brawn coming out... I figure that will be my first edition mold taken care of without doubling up.
Re: Transformers Prime: Robots In Disguise Powerizers / Voyager Class Bulkhead Available For Preorder At Hasbro Toy Shop (1384161)
Posted by typerice on May 26th, 2012 @ 11:50pm CDT
yeah after seeing this in person I am glad that I got the Takara FE version.
Re: Transformers Prime: Robots In Disguise Powerizers / Voyager Class Bulkhead Available For Preorder At Hasbro Toy Shop (1384348)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on May 27th, 2012 @ 6:58pm CDT
whacko wrote:According to HTS they are no longer listed as preorders. Also these guys have been popping up at retail as well. I have personally seen them in my local Walmart, Toy R Us and Target.

"Popping up at retail" is a bit of an understatement considering they've arriving at Targets regularly since mid-April.
Re: Transformers Prime: Robots In Disguise Powerizers / Voyager Class Bulkhead Available For Preorder At Hasbro Toy Shop (1384377)
Posted by Fox Thiagarajan on May 27th, 2012 @ 9:20pm CDT
They have not arrived at all in any of my area Targets. I live on the east coast in NY state and I have been hunting regularly for wave 2 voyagers and wave 3 deluxes. I finally found BH at Walmart last week, but no luck at Targets which surprises me.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Cogman The Last Knight 1 Step Turbo Changer Cyberfire" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Whirl Nearly Complete 1984" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Leader Class WFC-S14 Shockwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE War for Cybertron RATCHET Walgreens Exclusive box damage." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers siege war for cybertron ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Deluxe Prowl! War for Cybertron Generations Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Megatron" on EBAY