Transformers: Rescue Bots: Bots' Battle For Justice DVD From Shout Factory

Transformers: Rescue Bots: Bots' Battle For Justice DVD From Shout Factory

Tuesday, July 12th, 2016 3:08pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Hellscream9999   Views: 21,706

Fellow Seibertronians and Rescue Bot's fans alike, Shout Factory is set to release a new dvd titled: 'Transformers: Rescue Bots: Bots' Battle For Justice' DVD From Shout Factory. It can be pre-ordered here, and is listed as being 110 minutes long and priced at $13.93. It is to include the episodes:

1) Transformers Rescue Bots: Rescue Dog

2) Transformers Rescue Bots: The Griffin Rock Express

3) Transformers Rescue Bots: Double Villainy

4) Transformers Rescue Bots: Bugs In The System

5) Transformers Rescue Bots: Pirates Ahoy

The synopsis and dvd cover art have been mirrored below, so check them out, and let us know if you will be pre-ordering this in the comments below.

Synopsis:

The Rescue Bots are kept very busy protecting Griffin Rock. Join them in five exciting adventures as they work together to keep the peace. Cody and the Bots rescue a stray dog, a mysterious superhero watches over Griffith Rock, the team must defeat an evil villain with plans of destroying the island and more as the Bots' Battle For Justice!

Transformers News: Transformers: Rescue Bots: Bots' Battle For Justice DVD From Shout Factory

Credit(s): shoutfactory.com

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots: Bots' Battle For Justice DVD From Shout Factory (1804987)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 12th, 2016 @ 3:13pm CDT
Okay, who thought it was a good idea to put Part 1 of the two-part Season 2 finale on this DVD without Part 2? And in the middle of other random episodes? >:oP
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots: Bots' Battle For Justice DVD From Shout Factory (1805036)
Posted by o.supreme on July 12th, 2016 @ 4:41pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots: Bots' Battle For Justice DVD From Shout Factory (1805041)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 12th, 2016 @ 4:55pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:Probably the same person who insists on packaging single disc releases of random episodes and not proper season sets. Its official, my son told me the other day he is no longer interested in Rescue Bots. He still likes other Transformers, but he has "aged out". I don't blame him, I know things change, but whereas before I would have purchased full season sets for him, now I have basically no reason to.
That's too bad. The show just had its season 4 mid-season climax with episodes 90 and 91 featuring the long-awaited completion of the Rescue Bot Training Center on the mainland.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots: Bots' Battle For Justice DVD From Shout Factory (1805044)
Posted by o.supreme on July 12th, 2016 @ 5:02pm CDT
He asked to see the S4 premiere episode, so I showed it to him online, his reaction was lukewarm, but I have a feeling when they eventually add them to Netflix he will finish the series.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots: Bots' Battle For Justice DVD From Shout Factory (1815005)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on August 13th, 2016 @ 4:06pm CDT
Watched latest ep....Uninvited Guest.....and it's a good one ;)
Bee got his voice back, oh....and there's a big alien slug....Energon Eater...on the loose
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots: Bots' Battle For Justice DVD From Shout Factory (1815216)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 14th, 2016 @ 2:12pm CDT

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots: Bots' Battle For Justice DVD From Shout Factory (1815233)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on August 14th, 2016 @ 3:19pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:For those of us who don't have Discovery Family, since Kisscartoon is taking forever to get this episode uploaded, our old friend Fanoftransformers123 put it on YouTube so watch while you can.

Btw i didn't even realize that it was Drift's(RID) ship that Bee turns up in, nice catch ;)^
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots: Bots' Battle For Justice DVD From Shout Factory (1819563)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on August 28th, 2016 @ 4:56pm CDT
so! Blades was..............Almost Human.......in this latest episode ;)
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots: Bots' Battle For Justice DVD From Shout Factory (1823547)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 10th, 2016 @ 7:12pm CDT

And it was another crossover with RID as the Mini-Con was a Cyclone and Sideswipe guest-starred.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots: Bots' Battle For Justice DVD From Shout Factory (1823676)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on September 11th, 2016 @ 1:09pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Looks like Ryan/Seibertron finally got his wish in today's episode with there being an enemy Cybertronian in this one (albeit, a Mini-Con rather than a Decepticon).

Does this mean that we'll be getting Sideswipe & minicon RB toys now :-?
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots: Bots' Battle For Justice DVD From Shout Factory (1823845)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 11th, 2016 @ 11:08pm CDT
Stuartmaximus wrote:

Does this mean that we'll be getting Sideswipe & minicon RB toys now :-?
Sideswipe is getting a RB toy, yes. And there are RB Mini-Con toys, but not like Bounce. IF he gets a toy, it'll more likely be in the RID line since he was drawn in the episode in the same exact design as Ransack an Backtrack, but with a different deco. The RB Mini-Con toys are instead little helper animals that turn into rescue tools, like Servo.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots: Bots' Battle For Justice DVD From Shout Factory (1825110)
Posted by o.supreme on September 15th, 2016 @ 9:39am CDT

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots: Bots' Battle For Justice DVD From Shout Factory (1825112)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 15th, 2016 @ 9:43am CDT
o.supreme wrote:ok...so after watching the new episode of RiD...my son then decided he wanted to watch the new Rescue Bots..cause I told him I saw on this forum Sideswipe was in it...We watched it...I usually don't catch obscure references but in the beginning when Blurr was racing on the track, and Heatwave said something about "You want to be as fast as Override?"-- I thought that as odd because that was a reference to TF:Cybertron...but I did some research...turns out in the Exiles Novel, they introduced Velocitron etc...Seems like the Aligned Continuity is coming more and more close to the IDW G1 continuity, trying to integrate transformers from all different series...
Though, the novels did the colony worlds thing of TF: Cybertron before IDW started doing it.

o.supreme wrote:I've seen the Gameplay of WFC & FoC, and watched all of Prime/RiD15, and *some* of Rescue Bots. I wasn't sure how integral the Novels Exodus/Exiles/Retribution were to the Aligned continuity. Perhaps I should give them a read.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots: Bots' Battle For Justice DVD From Shout Factory (1825117)
Posted by o.supreme on September 15th, 2016 @ 9:52am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Forewarning: The novels (especially Exiles) are not well written at all (though, I will argue the Retribution was the most-readable of the three), but do provide a LOT of backstory and lore information not found in any other Aligned media (save for the Covenant of Primus book).

Thanks. Just for comparisons sake...how do you think these novels stack up against the Hardwired/Annihilation/Fusion trilogy? I know most fans didn't care for those. But I kind of liked them...at least I seem to recall having mostly positive memories...except the ending. I only read them once over a decade ago. They still sit on my bookshelf with other novels from various series.

Also...I keep wishing they would release the covenant without the whole Autobot symbol/toy thing.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots: Bots' Battle For Justice DVD From Shout Factory (1825121)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 15th, 2016 @ 9:57am CDT
o.supreme wrote:

As one of the few people who read that Keepers trilogy and didn't hate it with a passion... at least there's no human gore or Earth product placement in the Aligned novels? I dunno. Neither trilogy is great by any measure. They're both boring at worst and so-so at best. If I really had to pick a preferred trilogy between the two, I guess I'd go with the Aligned novels since I did genuinely like the dynamic between Orion Pax/Optimus Prime and Megatron in those books (even if the books' attempt to portray Megatron in a sympathetic light still came off as him sounding objectively villain-grade evil more often than not).
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots: Bots' Battle For Justice DVD From Shout Factory (1828319)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on September 25th, 2016 @ 11:38am CDT
Erm.... :-? no episode this weekend? :shock:
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots: Bots' Battle For Justice DVD From Shout Factory (1828323)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 25th, 2016 @ 11:40am CDT
Stuartmaximus wrote:Erm.... :-? no episode this weekend? :shock:
Nope.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots: Bots' Battle For Justice DVD From Shout Factory (1834035)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on October 16th, 2016 @ 4:47pm CDT
Latest episode....A Brush With Danger...was a very James Bond style one ;)

just wish they would hurry up n get to the final ep this season...with Doctor Morocco in it.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots: Bots' Battle For Justice DVD From Shout Factory (1834082)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 16th, 2016 @ 8:30pm CDT
Stuartmaximus wrote:Latest episode....A Brush With Danger...was a very James Bond style one ;)
That episode, #100, was from two weeks ago.

If you're going by iTunes's episode releases, iTunes messed up their release order and put out episodes 101 and 102 before episode 100, and put both 101 and 102 out two whole weeks ahead of each's TV airing date.

Something must have gone really wrong there. The order in which all three episodes aired on Discovery Family is like so:
#100: "A Brush With Danger" - October 1, 2016
#101: "To Infinity...And Back" - October 8, 2016
#102: "Family Business" - October 15, 2016 (yesterday)

Though, I must admit that I actually prefer the mistaken order that iTunes released each episode in because that mistake allowed "To Infinite...And Back" to get released first as the 100th episode instead of "A Brush With Danger". The reason I prefer "To Infinite...And Back" to come first as the 100th episode is because it feels more like a 100th episode than "A Brush With Danger" does, what with Dani's test piloting mission in that episode being her 100th mission, and the overall scope of the episode being so grand and epic and wondrous. It just feels more like a celebration episode than much more mundane "A Brush With Danger" does.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots: Bots' Battle For Justice DVD From Shout Factory (1834141)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on October 17th, 2016 @ 6:30am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
That episode, #100, was from two weeks ago.

#100: "A Brush With Danger" - October 1, 2016
#101: "To Infinity...And Back" - October 8, 2016
#102: "Family Business" - October 15, 2016 (yesterday)

I guess that must be it! coz Family Business i saw last week, and that Infinity one the week before, i've just read that the 2 part Morocco story is next! just hope they don't show those in the wrong order! otherwise we'll have the outcome before the set up.

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots DANI BURNS & (2) BLADES FLIGHT BOTS Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cliffjumper 2019 Figure Deluxe Class Earthrise War Cybertron Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard 10-Inch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "VINTAGE 1984 TRANSFORMERS G1, Devastator , SCAVENGER + SCRAPPER, Takara, Japan" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-S37 BRUNT Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Hasbro 2019 MIB Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers - TRU Exclusive Masterpiece - MP-01 Acid Storm (MISB)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Rescan - Bumblebee (Rescue Jet) - Hasbro" on EBAY