Transformers: Robots In Disguise - Season 2 Optimus Prime Teaser

Thursday, February 18th, 2016 3:55am CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 34,255

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The official YouTube channel for the Transformers has uploaded a new teaser clip aimed at Australian fans, focusing on returning Autobot leader Optimus Prime, in time for the new season starting this week (in the US at least) - check it out embedded below, as we find out some of the big bot's new abilities and toy potentialities!

Credit(s): Transformers YouTube


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise - Season 2 Optimus Prime Teaser (1767576)
Posted by PeterPrime on February 18th, 2016 @ 6:39am CST
Return of Polar Claw maybe :D
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise - Season 2 Optimus Prime Teaser (1767597)
Posted by psj333 on February 18th, 2016 @ 8:34am CST
https://www.facebook.com/LogicalFTW/pho ... 98/?type=3

Judging by the image above, can you please tell me which animal is this new Con is based on? Of course it can't be Groundpounder, since we do already know what he looks like which will be used to make a Legion Groundpounder toy in the near future. Please tell me, what animal is it, and what kind of vehicle does it transform into? :CON:
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise - Season 2 Optimus Prime Teaser (1767601)
Posted by Madeus Prime on February 18th, 2016 @ 9:00am CST
psj333 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/LogicalFTW/photos/a.324784230975682.75794.266949023425870/864028350384598/?type=3

Judging by the image above, can you please tell me which animal is this new Con is based on? Of course it can't be Groundpounder, since we do already know what he looks like which will be used to make a Legion Groundpounder toy in the near future. Please tell me, what animal is it, and what kind of vehicle does it transform into? :CON:

Two things:

One, if you can't tell what kind of animal that 'Con is themed on, you need to look in a children's animal book. Here's a hint, we are all distant relatives of it.

Two, it is Groundpounder....'s mold. It'll transform into a variation of his vehicle mode. So it is just a remold of Grounpounder's design, something that should be obvious, much like the polar bear con, who resembles Steeljaw's mold with a new head, halftracks, plow, and a variation on his chest design.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise - Season 2 Optimus Prime Teaser (1767608)
Posted by psj333 on February 18th, 2016 @ 9:21am CST
Madeus_Prime wrote:Two things:

One, if you can't tell what kind of animal that 'Con is themed on, you need to look in a children's animal book. Here's a hint, we are all distant relatives of it.

Two, it is Groundpounder....'s mold. It'll transform into a variation of his vehicle mode. So it is just a remold of Grounpounder's design, something that should be obvious, much like the polar bear con, who resembles Steeljaw's mold with a new head, halftracks, plow, and a variation on his chest design.



No, that's not Groundpounder. Just because a character is based on that design, that does not mean that it's him. As you can tell, Groundpounder is a gorilla who turns into an excavator, whereas this unknown Con transforms into some type of a large treaded heavy-duty truck. And by the looks of it, that doesn't appear to be a gorilla at all. It's either an ape of an unknown type or a brown bear. You decide. Also, you've stated that the polar bear rumoured to be Polar Claw, shares the same body type as Steeljaw's, which suggests that he also has a vehicle mode as opposed to his Beast Wars counterpart, pretty much like Crazybolt. But after I saw the recent trailer for Season 2, his body didn't appeared to resemble that of Steeljaw's except for his colors.

Finally, if Hasbro stated that if the Decepticons for this series are animals that can turn into vehicles, then why are some animals in this series can turn into humans? For example, why Kickback is the only Insecticon to have a vehicle form which is an F1 racer-type dragster, and the rest of them have human forms? I'm not saying that I'm not a fan of characters who are animals that can change into humans. I'm just not a fan of their designs, that's all, for I'm interested in animals that can turn into vehicles, as I myself a huge fan of animals and cars. :CON:
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise - Season 2 Optimus Prime Teaser (1767635)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on February 18th, 2016 @ 11:10am CST
psj333 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/LogicalFTW/photos/a.324784230975682.75794.266949023425870/864028350384598/?type=3

Judging by the image above, can you please tell me which animal is this new Con is based on? Of course it can't be Groundpounder, since we do already know what he looks like which will be used to make a Legion Groundpounder toy in the near future. Please tell me, what animal is it, and what kind of vehicle does it transform into? :CON:

He looks like Groundpounder, just with different colors and a new head, so he's the same vehicle as him. And the head looks like a mandrill or baboon.

Madeus Prime wrote:Two things:

One, if you can't tell what kind of animal that 'Con is themed on, you need to look in a children's animal book. Here's a hint, we are all distant relatives of it.

Two, it is Groundpounder....'s mold. It'll transform into a variation of his vehicle mode. So it is just a remold of Grounpounder's design, something that should be obvious, much like the polar bear con, who resembles Steeljaw's mold with a new head, halftracks, plow, and a variation on his chest design.

So, the half track we sam in the first season 02 trailer is that polar bear?! Would make sense and yes, he could be a remold of Steeljaw.

psj333 wrote:No, that's not Groundpounder. Just because a character is based on that design, that does not mean that it's him. As you can tell, Groundpounder is a gorilla who turns into an excavator, whereas this unknown Con transforms into some type of a large treaded heavy-duty truck. And by the looks of it, that doesn't appear to be a gorilla at all. It's either an ape of an unknown type or a brown bear. You decide. Also, you've stated that the polar bear rumoured to be Polar Claw, shares the same body type as Steeljaw's, which suggests that he also has a vehicle mode as opposed to his Beast Wars counterpart, pretty much like Crazybolt. But after I saw the recent trailer for Season 2, his body didn't appeared to resemble that of Steeljaw's except for his colors.

Did you really carefully read what Madeus Prime wrote? :roll:
Or do you just not understand it?
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise - Season 2 Optimus Prime Teaser (1767703)
Posted by Whifflefire on February 18th, 2016 @ 3:17pm CST
*Watches Optimus randomly drive through side of bridge*
Isn't he supposed to be preventing needless destruction? :-P
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise - Season 2 Optimus Prime Teaser (1767706)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 18th, 2016 @ 3:20pm CST
Whifflefire wrote:*Watches Optimus randomly drive through side of bridge*
Isn't he supposed to be preventing needless destruction? :-P

I think that part is mirrored from his dramatic entrance to fight Megatronus in the Season 1 finale :BOT:
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise - Season 2 Optimus Prime Teaser (1767775)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on February 18th, 2016 @ 7:31pm CST
Lunatic Prime wrote:
psj333 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/LogicalFTW/photos/a.324784230975682.75794.266949023425870/864028350384598/?type=3

Judging by the image above, can you please tell me which animal is this new Con is based on? Of course it can't be Groundpounder, since we do already know what he looks like which will be used to make a Legion Groundpounder toy in the near future. Please tell me, what animal is it, and what kind of vehicle does it transform into? :CON:

He looks like Groundpounder, just with different colors and a new head, so he's the same vehicle as him. And the head looks like a mandrill or baboon.

Madeus Prime wrote:Two things:

One, if you can't tell what kind of animal that 'Con is themed on, you need to look in a children's animal book. Here's a hint, we are all distant relatives of it.

Two, it is Groundpounder....'s mold. It'll transform into a variation of his vehicle mode. So it is just a remold of Grounpounder's design, something that should be obvious, much like the polar bear con, who resembles Steeljaw's mold with a new head, halftracks, plow, and a variation on his chest design.

So, the half track we sam in the first season 02 trailer is that polar bear?! Would make sense and yes, he could be a remold of Steeljaw.

psj333 wrote:No, that's not Groundpounder. Just because a character is based on that design, that does not mean that it's him. As you can tell, Groundpounder is a gorilla who turns into an excavator, whereas this unknown Con transforms into some type of a large treaded heavy-duty truck. And by the looks of it, that doesn't appear to be a gorilla at all. It's either an ape of an unknown type or a brown bear. You decide. Also, you've stated that the polar bear rumoured to be Polar Claw, shares the same body type as Steeljaw's, which suggests that he also has a vehicle mode as opposed to his Beast Wars counterpart, pretty much like Crazybolt. But after I saw the recent trailer for Season 2, his body didn't appeared to resemble that of Steeljaw's except for his colors.

Did you really carefully read what Madeus Prime wrote? :roll:
Or do you just not understand it?


If it helps anything, I'm pretty sure this new guy is an orangutan. It's the distinctive saggy cheeks that gave it away for me, along with the overall proportions (as far as we can see).
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise - Season 2 Optimus Prime Teaser (1767781)
Posted by psj333 on February 18th, 2016 @ 7:40pm CST
Autobot Roadburn wrote:If it helps anything, I'm pretty sure this new guy is an orangutan. It's the distinctive saggy cheeks that gave it away for me, along with the overall proportions (as far as we can see).


Well, thank you. I really do appreciated. But we'll see what kind of animal that he really is, once the show airs this weekend. :CON:
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise - Season 2 Optimus Prime Teaser (1767902)
Posted by Madeus Prime on February 19th, 2016 @ 8:44am CST
psj333 wrote:No, that's not Groundpounder. Just because a character is based on that design, that does not mean that it's him. As you can tell, Groundpounder is a gorilla who turns into an excavator, whereas this unknown Con transforms into some type of a large treaded heavy-duty truck.

Did I-? I did! I said it was his mold and design!! :BANG_HEAD: I never ONCE said it was Groundpounder, all I said was "Two, it is Groundpounder....'s mold" And have you been paying attention to Transformers these days? An extensive repaint and remold is more likely than a new design.

psj333 wrote:But after I saw the recent trailer for Season 2, his body didn't appeared to resemble that of Steeljaw's except for his colors.

All you can see is his head and chest! And it does actually resemble Steeljaw, you just need to look past the additional bit on his chest and the head.

psj333 wrote:Finally, if Hasbro stated that if the Decepticons for this series are animals that can turn into vehicles, then why are some animals in this series can turn into humans? For example, why Kickback is the only Insecticon to have a vehicle form which is an F1 racer-type dragster, and the rest of them have human forms? I'm not saying that I'm not a fan of characters who are animals that can change into humans. I'm just not a fan of their designs, that's all, for I'm interested in animals that can turn into vehicles, as I myself a huge fan of animals and cars

Doesn't matter, Hasbro doesn't give a damn about inconsistencies. Also, technically in this universe, the Insecticons are a very specific form of Cybertronian, specifically the ones from Prime. And just possibly this version of Kickback isn't an Insecticon, omitting the forgotten connection to the WFC/FOC Universe.

psj333 wrote:Well, thank you. I really do appreciated. But we'll see what kind of animal that he really is, once the show airs this weekend.

He is an ape, an orangutan or a gorilla, there is no question of what animal he really is, you just need to study some basic taxonomy to figure out what you constantly ask us.

Oh and another thing, psj, we won't know ANYTHING about ANYTHING until the episodes with said characters you have oh so many questions about comes out. So, Overloaded part 1 and 2 won't answer anything for you, as all it'll do is somehow weaken Prime and introduce Overload with his Cyclones.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise - Season 2 Optimus Prime Teaser (1767925)
Posted by psj333 on February 19th, 2016 @ 10:09am CST
Madeus_Prime wrote:All you can see is his head and chest! And it does actually resemble Steeljaw, you just need to look past the additional bit on his chest and the head.


Sure, I can exactly where you're from, now. The reason why they looked similar but not exactly alike, is because they are carnivores, animals related to dogs and cats. That is why both Polar Claw and Steeljaw are similar in build. So far Steeljaw turns into a futuristic SUV, but whether Polar Claw will be the same as Steeljaw remains to be seen. And when Optimus whacks Polar with his own pole, as Polar Claw is sent flying through the air, there seems to be another Con besides him, whom I'm curious to know what kind of animal he really is, since it's hard to tell from the trailer. And I'm not talking about Razorpaw. And since Quillfire is a porcupine, which is indeed a rodent, I suppose that any rodent Cybertronian would share a similar bodytype of Quillfire. I would love you to explain that to me.

Madeus_Prime wrote:Doesn't matter, Hasbro doesn't give a damn about inconsistencies. Also, technically in this universe, the Insecticons are a very specific form of Cybertronian, specifically the ones from Prime. And just possibly this version of Kickback isn't an Insecticon, omitting the forgotten connection to the WFC/FOC Universe.


I am not doing this for characters, but only for the toys. First off, Prime is not the first series to introduce Insecticons. In fact, Insecticons, go way back to G1. Hasbro officially confirmed that Kickback for RID is indeed a Insecticon. He was a grasshopper back then on Cybertron, but became a F1 dragster on Earth. He did this, because he felt it allows him to run from his enemies a lot quicker. Perhaps, this might explain why Kickback is the only Insecticon to have a vehicles while others don't. A new female Con, whose name is yet to be determined is rumoured to be a mosquito. But according to her design, her body and looks strikingly resembles that from Elita-1 from Animated and that below her trunks are two circles that are believed to be wheels. Does this mean she has a vehicle mode of sorts? :CON:
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise - Season 2 Optimus Prime Teaser (1767937)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on February 19th, 2016 @ 10:38am CST
psj333 wrote:
Madeus_Prime wrote:All you can see is his head and chest! And it does actually resemble Steeljaw, you just need to look past the additional bit on his chest and the head.


Sure, I can exactly where you're from, now. The reason why they looked similar but not exactly alike, is because they are carnivores, animals related to dogs and cats. That is why both Polar Claw and Steeljaw are similar in build. So far Steeljaw turns into a futuristic SUV, but whether Polar Claw will be the same as Steeljaw remains to be seen. And when Optimus whacks Polar with his own pole, as Polar Claw is sent flying through the air, there seems to be another Con besides him, whom I'm curious to know what kind of animal he really is, since it's hard to tell from the trailer. And I'm not talking about Razorpaw. And since Quillfire is a porcupine, which is indeed a rodent, I suppose that any rodent Cybertronian would share a similar bodytype of Quillfire. I would love you to explain that to me.

Your arguements do absolutely make no sense. You're just talking b u l l s h i t!!!

And Quillfire is clearly a lizard. Maybe a Bearded Dragon or something like that.
Image

From now on, I'm going to ignore your posts and comments. >:oP
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise - Season 2 Optimus Prime Teaser (1767940)
Posted by o.supreme on February 19th, 2016 @ 10:45am CST
Lunatic Prime wrote:From now on, I'm going to ignore your posts and comments.[/color] >:oP


:APPLAUSE: Thank you. This is appreciated more than you know. I did that months ago. But when ppl keep quoting him, I still have to see his posts, which kind of defeats the purpose.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise - Season 2 Optimus Prime Teaser (1767945)
Posted by psj333 on February 19th, 2016 @ 10:50am CST
Lunatic_Prime wrote:And Quillfire is clearly a lizard. Maybe a Bearded Dragon or something like that.


According to Hasbro sources, Quillfire is a porcupine and not a lizard, which is why he earned his name. First of all, lizards don't have quills, only porcupines and some birds do. :CON:

Lunatic_Prime wrote:From now on, I'm going to ignore your posts and comments. >:oP


If you really do hate me for anything, that's your business, and not mine! And to the people who are criticizing me, I do believe that it is now time to be proud of who you are. Because when this is all over, haters are only going to do whatever it takes to get something that you want. But until then, instead of hating me for what I have, what I say, what I believe in, and for what I do, just go out and get it. Remember, you can hate me all you want, but you can't hate me simply just by asking for or standing up for something. :evil:
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise - Season 2 Optimus Prime Teaser (1767946)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on February 19th, 2016 @ 10:50am CST
o.supreme wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:From now on, I'm going to ignore your posts and comments.[/color] >:oP


:APPLAUSE: Thank you. This is appreciated more than you know. I did that months ago. But when ppl keep quoting him, I still have to see his posts, which kind of defeats the purpose.

I'm just wondering what kind of logic he has.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise - Season 2 Optimus Prime Teaser (1767950)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on February 19th, 2016 @ 11:02am CST
psj333 wrote:
Lunatic_Prime wrote:And Quillfire is clearly a lizard. Maybe a Bearded Dragon or something like that.


According to Hasbro sources, Quillfire is a porcupine and not a lizard, which is why he earned his name. First of all, lizards don't have quills, only porcupines and some birds do. :CON:

For example, :HASBRO: has Age of Extinction Slog declared to be an Apotosaur although he clearly looks like a brachiosaurus.

psj333 wrote:
Lunatic_Prime wrote:From now on, I'm going to ignore your posts and comments. >:oP


If you really do hate me for anything, that's your business, and not mine! And to the people who are criticizing me, I do believe that it is now time to be proud of who you are. Because when this is all over, haters are only going to do whatever it takes to get something that you want. But until then, instead of hating me for what I have, what I say, what I believe in, and for what I do, just go out and get it. Remember, you can hate me all you want, but you can't hate me simply just by asking for or standing up for something. :evil:

I don't hate you, I just can't endure that nonsense you are writing anymore. It just makes no sense. For example to say :HASBRO: would give all bots with rodent alt modes the same mold. In Beast Wars that might make sense. But not here!

I just wanted to finally clarify that I do NOT hate you. Last answer.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise - Season 2 Optimus Prime Teaser (1767953)
Posted by psj333 on February 19th, 2016 @ 11:17am CST
Lunatic_Prime wrote:I don't hate you, I just can't endure that nonsense you are writing anymore. It just makes no sense. For example to say :HASBRO: would give all bots with rodent alt modes the same mold. In Beast Wars that might make sense. But not here!

I just wanted to finally clarify that I do NOT hate you. Last answer.


Good, that's fine! But here is my message to all of my supporters out there:

Don't give a crap of what anyone else thinks, but stay true to yourself and be who you are, and that's what impresses people! ;)^
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise - Season 2 Optimus Prime Teaser (1768220)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 20th, 2016 @ 12:35pm CST
Episode 27 (season 2 episode 1), "Overloaded, Part 1" aired this morning on Cartoon Network.

Since KissCartoon still doesn't have the episode up, see if this Dailymotion link works - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3tc9a2
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise - Season 2 Optimus Prime Teaser (1768225)
Posted by Madeus Prime on February 20th, 2016 @ 1:03pm CST
psj333 wrote: The reason why they looked similar but not exactly alike, is because they are carnivores, animals related to dogs and cats.

No, it's because they appear to share cartoon animation models with a good heaping of recoloring and remolding. Such as Groundpounder and the unknown ape 'Con. They look similar because of their ANIMATION MODEL, not because they are both carnivores. BTW, just so you know, bears are actually omnivores.

psj333 wrote: So far Steeljaw turns into a futuristic SUV, but whether Polar Claw will be the same as Steeljaw remains to be seen.

We've seen it! It's the snowcat that Windblade is fighting, and my reasoning for this, which is founded on logic and not assumptions, is that we see the unknown polar bear 'Con fighting Optimus under glacial ice flows, which matches the terrain we see the snow cat in. Now, that snow cat, aside from the halftracks and the plow, seems to resemble Steeljaw's alternate mode. Now, I offer this question to the masses: Is my reasoning for making that assumption sound? I'd think it is.

psj333 wrote:I would love you to explain that to me.

Sure, let me get out my doctorate on advanced Cybertronian biology and zoology...

psj333 wrote: First off, Prime is not the first series to introduce Insecticons. In fact, Insecticons, go way back to G1.

:shock: Whaaat? I didn't know that?! :shock:

psj333 wrote:He was a grasshopper back then on Cybertron, but became a F1 dragster on Earth. He did this, because he felt it allows him to run from his enemies a lot quicker. Perhaps, this might explain why Kickback is the only Insecticon to have a vehicles while others don't.

Or maybe it's because Hasbro and the cartoon writers don't care about plot consistencies. And where did you get the info that he adopted that vehicle mode for that purpose? It's never stated in the show or officially, he just appears to be a snitch and a coward, has zero difference with what he turns into. Also, if you ever played the FOC game, you'd know that the Kickback in FOC is NOWHERE near the same as the RID incarnation. Different characters, by all intents and purposes.

psj333 wrote:Does this mean she has a vehicle mode of sorts

Hrm, guess what? WE DO NOT KNOW. :HEADHURTS:

psj333 wrote:Good, that's fine! But here is my message to all of my supporters out there:Don't give a crap of what anyone else thinks, but stay true to yourself and be who you are, and that's what impresses people!

Psj333, I'm going to be no longer helping you from now on, as you seem to think your opinion reflects that of any and all fans of whatever current cartoon is on the air. Also, your attitude towards people who disagree with you seems to reflect that of which I was taught in health class (a bunch of hippie drama and feel-good nonsense). You are a grandstander when you feel attacked, but you can't see that your commentary and constant barrage of questions makes you a target for attack. Just take this piece of advice, which you won't, don't ask questions when the answers don't exist yet, this is a board for facts and discussion, not theorizing and lecturing about Shifters, character continuity, or alternate modes.

So, goodbye :michaelbay:

o.supreme wrote:Thank you. This is appreciated more than you know. I did that months ago. But when ppl keep quoting him, I still have to see his posts, which kind of defeats the purpose.

I'm mostly responsible for that :oops: , you have my apologies, I'm going to block him as well, it's just not worth arguing with somebody who asks questions and never takes anything away from the answers.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise - Season 2 Optimus Prime Teaser (1768228)
Posted by RevTibe on February 20th, 2016 @ 1:15pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:Episode 27 (season 2 episode 1), "Overloaded, Part 1" aired this morning on Cartoon Network.

Since KissCartoon still doesn't have the episode up, see if this Dailymotion link works - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3tc9a2
Thanks! Decent enough ep, felt a bit rushed/"just because" in places, but my opinion of it's going to mostly be defined by the quality of the stories it's setting up.

The blue mini-con's "attack mode" is totally giving me an Armada Dead End (Unicron's mini-con) vibe;
Image
...come to think of it, the Cyclones are described as "chaotic", and aren't normally associated with 'bots or 'cons... /tinfoilhat

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Rook Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
Twincast / Podcast #271:
"Meh-pisode"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Target Exclusive Runabout" on EBAY
Buy "Rare Hasbro Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots QUICKSHADOW BOULDER SPARES" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots DANI BURNS & (2) BLADES FLIGHT BOTS Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cliffjumper 2019 Figure Deluxe Class Earthrise War Cybertron Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard 10-Inch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 1986 G1 Decepticon Battlecharger Runabout Friction RIFLE Weapon EUC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "VINTAGE 1984 TRANSFORMERS G1, Devastator , SCAVENGER + SCRAPPER, Takara, Japan" on EBAY