Transformers Studio Series Hightower and Dropkick Spotted, Hightower and Dropkick English Reviews

Transformers Studio Series Hightower and Dropkick Spotted, Hightower and Dropkick English Reviews

Tuesday, July 30th, 2019 5:27pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Reviews, Sightings
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 19,385

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thanks to Seibertronian Randomhero we have word that Hightower, Dropkick, and helicopter alt mode Drift been located at Des Moines Iowa WalMart. Randomhero took a picture of his loot and his receipt for proof. These are definitely hitting the scene so keep your eyes peeled and happy hunting out there fellow Seibertronians.
Transformers News: Transformers Studio Series Hightower and Dropkick Spotted, Hightower and Dropkick English Reviews

Transformers News: Transformers Studio Series Hightower and Dropkick Spotted, Hightower and Dropkick English Reviews
Then in from Seibertronian PrimeVsPrime are English reviews for both Hightower and Dropkick. Let us know if you'll be picking up this latest wave from the movie-verse or not in the forums. Enjoy the views and stay tuned to Seibertron for the ultimate in Transformers news!

Hightower Review:


Dropkick Review:

Credit(s): Randomhero and PrimeVsPrime on Seibertron


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers Studio Series Hightower and Dropkick Spotted, Hightower and Dropkick English Reviews (2032555)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on July 30th, 2019 @ 6:25pm CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Very cool. Also... smokestacks? :O

Yep! I got these paintbrushes from Amazon a while ago, and they have these thin plastic covers that are the perfect diameter to fit on the existing smokestacks. So, I cut one in half and painted them silver, and they work great!

DF8C0C5E-9011-413A-85BD-75773F8FA932.jpeg
Re: Transformers Studio Series Hightower and Dropkick Spotted, Hightower and Dropkick English Reviews (2032559)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 30th, 2019 @ 6:36pm CDT
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:I just got my hands on a Molotow liquid chrome marker, and it is my new favorite thing.

770AAA30-C992-4805-8C41-2700743054B0.jpeg


Can’t wait to use it on SS-44!

Holy shirt, that is fantastic work!!
Re: Transformers Studio Series Hightower and Dropkick Spotted, Hightower and Dropkick English Reviews (2032573)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on July 30th, 2019 @ 7:20pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Holy shirt, that is fantastic work!!

Thanks! I just have to hope I didn't use up all my chrome before DOTM Prime arrives :lol:
Re: Transformers Studio Series Hightower and Dropkick Spotted, Hightower and Dropkick English Reviews (2032575)
Posted by NTESHFT on July 30th, 2019 @ 7:54pm CDT
I have yet to see a Longhaul anywhere....has been released yet?
Re: Transformers Studio Series Hightower and Dropkick Spotted, Hightower and Dropkick English Reviews (2032576)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 30th, 2019 @ 7:57pm CDT
NTESHFT wrote:I have yet to see a Longhaul anywhere....has been released yet?

They are only just hitting online, he probably won't start showing up in stores in a widely available capacity for anther month i'd guess
Re: Transformers Studio Series Hightower and Dropkick Spotted, Hightower and Dropkick English Reviews (2032581)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 30th, 2019 @ 8:00pm CDT
NTESHFT wrote:I have yet to see a Longhaul anywhere....has been released yet?

not really, no
Re: Transformers Studio Series Hightower and Dropkick Spotted, Hightower and Dropkick English Reviews (2032630)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 31st, 2019 @ 6:50am CDT
NTESHFT wrote:I have yet to see a Longhaul anywhere....has been released yet?


Dunno about where you are but here in UK I asked about upcoming releases while in Forbidden Planet yesterday and Long Haul was scheduled for 5th August except they've had him on the shelves for at least a couple of weeks already (since I bought mine there 2 weeks ago). Don't know about where you are. It's strange. I've never seen Rampage or Scrapmetal for sale in the store and barely online. Very limited stocks apparently.


EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Very cool. Also... smokestacks? :O

Yep! I got these paintbrushes from Amazon a while ago, and they have these thin plastic covers that are the perfect diameter to fit on the existing smokestacks. So, I cut one in half and painted them silver, and they work great!

DF8C0C5E-9011-413A-85BD-75773F8FA932.jpeg


Went to the model shop where I normally buy paints and got me a couple brushes that had the plastic tube cover. So I'mma try that. Thanks for the idea. :D
Re: Transformers Studio Series Hightower and Dropkick Spotted, Hightower and Dropkick English Reviews (2032635)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 31st, 2019 @ 7:52am CDT
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Very cool. Also... smokestacks? :O

Yep! I got these paintbrushes from Amazon a while ago, and they have these thin plastic covers that are the perfect diameter to fit on the existing smokestacks. So, I cut one in half and painted them silver, and they work great!

DF8C0C5E-9011-413A-85BD-75773F8FA932.jpeg



Ok I done what you did. Looking at my photo now I think I made them a bit too long but I can always cut them down a bit later. Thanks again for the idea. The truck just looked so wrong with stumpy stacks. :P
EAzhsa7XsAEhugL.jpg
Re: Transformers Studio Series Hightower and Dropkick Spotted, Hightower and Dropkick English Reviews (2032636)
Posted by william-james88 on July 31st, 2019 @ 8:59am CDT
NTESHFT wrote:I have yet to see a Longhaul anywhere....has been released yet?

Not in US retail stores, no.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Hightower and Dropkick Spotted, Hightower and Dropkick English Reviews (2032637)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 31st, 2019 @ 9:02am CDT
Is it ok that simply just the new ab piece is what just made me order DotM Optimus just now off a UK ebay seller? I got a lil too excited even though I supposed to be saving monies. Oh well, I should have it in a few days. For now I better go Ziffit some books/dvds and ebay some stuff to recoup the cost. :P
Re: Transformers Studio Series Hightower and Dropkick Spotted, Hightower and Dropkick English Reviews (2032639)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 31st, 2019 @ 9:10am CDT
Nice can't wait to see your pics :D
Re: Transformers Studio Series Hightower and Dropkick Spotted, Hightower and Dropkick English Reviews (2032648)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on July 31st, 2019 @ 11:00am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Ok I done what you did. Looking at my photo now I think I made them a bit too long but I can always cut them down a bit later. Thanks again for the idea. The truck just looked so wrong with stumpy stacks. :P
EAzhsa7XsAEhugL.jpg

Looks great, glad it worked for you!

Also, I’m sure it’ll be gone pretty quickly but Long Haul is currently in stock on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Tra-Studio-Voyag ... aul&sr=8-3
Re: Transformers Studio Series Hightower and Dropkick Spotted, Hightower and Dropkick English Reviews (2032657)
Posted by o.supreme on July 31st, 2019 @ 12:31pm CDT
For any SS completest out there. If you have held out, you may be excited to see this deal for Transformers Studio Series 20 Deluxe Bumblebee Vol. 2 Retro Pop Highway Exclusive

$40

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ails/77332
Re: Transformers Studio Series Hightower and Dropkick Spotted, Hightower and Dropkick English Reviews (2032668)
Posted by william-james88 on July 31st, 2019 @ 3:42pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:For any BB completest out there. If you have held out, you may be excited to see this deal for Transformers Studio Series 20 Deluxe Bumblebee Vol. 2 Retro Pop Highway Exclusive

$40

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ails/77332

I pickedvit up for that price on amazon a few weeks ago. I should have posted that here.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Hightower and Dropkick Spotted, Hightower and Dropkick English Reviews (2032669)
Posted by o.supreme on July 31st, 2019 @ 3:52pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:I picked it up for that price on amazon a few weeks ago. I should have posted that here.


Honestly with SS, especially when it comes to exclusives, I'm not sure what *standard* pricing is, but I do know sites like BBTS tend to price hike, so it takes quite a significant price drop before they are actually what most would consider to be a *good deal*. I honestly wasn't sure with this one, just thought I'd throw it out there as a courtesy.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Hightower and Dropkick Spotted, Hightower and Dropkick English Reviews (2032752)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 1st, 2019 @ 8:35am CDT
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:
Also, I’m sure it’ll be gone pretty quickly but Long Haul is currently in stock on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Tra-Studio-Voyag ... aul&sr=8-3


I had a look out of curiosity and yeah it's sold out. :P


ZeroWolf wrote:Nice can't wait to see your pics :D


Yeah I'm sorta half thinking I shouldn't have spend that much money (it's not a crazy price. About £52 including delivery for a Leader class set is very fair) for a figure I mostly already have. And it's the third time I'll have bought some version of that mold in just over a year or so. But yeah I wanna have a go at it. It's my birthday treat to myself (12th is my 40th... which feels all wrong cos I'm technically achieved much less than most 18 year olds due to my condition) cos nobody actually buys me presents anymore.

I'll put the tall smokestacks on for some of the truck mode pics to show what a difference it'll make to the overall look probably before any painting attempts. I'd like to paint the trailer silver but that's gonna be difficult for me to do well (since for a smooth job it'll probably require spraying and I can't do that here). I definitely want to paint the missing blue strips at top and bottom of the trailer though.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Hightower and Dropkick Spotted, Hightower and Dropkick English Reviews (2032753)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 1st, 2019 @ 8:38am CDT
It's okay to treat yourself, as long as your not making yourself short for the necessities, then don't worry about it :)
Re: Transformers Studio Series Hightower and Dropkick Spotted, Hightower and Dropkick English Reviews (2032755)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 1st, 2019 @ 8:43am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:It's okay to treat yourself, as long as your not making yourself short for the necessities, then don't worry about it :)


I should be ok. But damn it's difficult even collecting a reasonable affordable line like Studio Series when not had a proper job in over 7 years due to health condition stuffs. I sell what I can and make a lil bit extra here and there but I'm mostly just on employment & support allowance. So I shouldn't reeeeally be buying 50 quid figures. :P My birthday itself is costing me over £200 in flying up to Edinburgh for one night (hotel is £80 by itself) to go support my friends in the drama group I'm in for their two productions they're doing all week up there. I couldn't afford to join them on stage for those ones. I just doing the home show stuff here in town. :)

But yeah no chance of Masterpiece Movie figures for me. :P
Re: Transformers Studio Series Hightower and Dropkick Spotted, Hightower and Dropkick English Reviews (2032758)
Posted by Stargrave on August 1st, 2019 @ 9:26am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:It's okay to treat yourself, as long as your not making yourself short for the necessities, then don't worry about it :)


I should be ok. But damn it's difficult even collecting a reasonable affordable line like Studio Series when not had a proper job in over 7 years due to health condition stuffs. I sell what I can and make a lil bit extra here and there but I'm mostly just on employment & support allowance. So I shouldn't reeeeally be buying 50 quid figures. :P My birthday itself is costing me over £200 in flying up to Edinburgh for one night (hotel is £80 by itself) to go support my friends in the drama group I'm in for their two productions they're doing all week up there. I couldn't afford to join them on stage for those ones. I just doing the home show stuff here in town. :)

But yeah no chance of Masterpiece Movie figures for me. :P


Hey happy early birthday Carnivius! Hang in there man remember, one step at a time, one day at a time. Aim for two to three things to get done in a day and if you don’t get those things done, it’ll be ok. My wife taught me that it totally helped me through my own tough times. You do deserve a treat here and there, it’s what makes it all worth it. Especially a Transformer on a birthday ;)

Till all are one pal, hope the support stuff goes well! ;)^
Re: Transformers Studio Series Hightower and Dropkick Spotted, Hightower and Dropkick English Reviews (2032783)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 1st, 2019 @ 1:33pm CDT
Stargrave wrote:
Hey happy early birthday Carnivius! Hang in there man remember, one step at a time, one day at a time. Aim for two to three things to get done in a day and if you don’t get those things done, it’ll be ok. My wife taught me that it totally helped me through my own tough times. You do deserve a treat here and there, it’s what makes it all worth it. Especially a Transformer on a birthday ;)

Till all are one pal, hope the support stuff goes well! ;)^


Thank you. Damn i wish i had a wife. Haven't even had a girlfriend during my entire 30's. A few false starts and that's all. Bit weird. But yeah I do my daily routines and try to push myself and there are some things I can do fine and others are like super difficult yet most folk do them without even a second thought. I'd like a new brain but I stuck with this gooey melted one. Never mind. I feel bit less bad about ordering DotM Prime today though. Not sure why. But I am looking forward to painting it up a bit and having both Jetwing and Jetpower Optimus at same time. Plus good ol' SS05 Optimus who has no jetpack but he's still a lovely dude in his own way. I'm in a very tired state today and that's ok.

Hope everyone's been having a nice week and enjoying Transformery toy things. :)

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Cosmos" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
Twincast / Podcast #271:
"Meh-pisode"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "AM-18 Airachnid | Japanese Transformers Prime Arms Micron Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Class Autobot Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Ectotron" on EBAY
Buy "Super7 Hasbro The Transformers Autobots Bumblebee Reaction Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Deluxe Class Autobot Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS KRE-O Autobot RED ALERT minifig KREO figure toy lambroghini" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Pop Transformers Grimlock #69 ECCC 2021 Emerald City Comic Con Presale" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Decepticon Vehicon Action Figure Takara Tomy" on EBAY