Monday, August 22nd, 2016 1:02pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 32,596

We newsed some new images of Transformers Impactor from the TFSS 4.0 yesterday and he is arriving in mailboxes today. TF fan Phil of Wichita Transformers Fans Facebook group sent us some images of this arrival. As is customary with the subscription service, the bonus figure shipped with the final figure, so you can also find TFSS 4.0 Bluestreak in the pictures next to Impactor. These are both redecos of Combiner Wars toys, with Impactor sporting a new head, and can be used as either arms or legs for a combiner. Twiter user ThatJohnD also posted some images of his new Bluestreak which you can also see below. Enjoy!

Transformers News: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 Impactor and Bluestreak Arriving and In Hand Images

Credit(s): TF fan Phil and ThatJohnD on twitter

Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 Impactor and Bluestreak Arriving and In Hand Images (1817457)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 22nd, 2016 @ 1:05pm CDT
Man, I can't wait until the next prose story comes out and tells us Bluestreak's tale of how he survived Thunder Mayhem's destroying Cybertron as the planet's sole survivor. I'm hoping for an "I Am Legend" sort of tale with Bluestreak as the last bot on Cybertron.
Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 Impactor and Bluestreak Arriving and In Hand Images (1817465)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on August 22nd, 2016 @ 1:13pm CDT
"Laser words" that can cut an enemy in half? Isn't that more suited for Bluestreak, since he won't shut up? :lol:
Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 Impactor and Bluestreak Arriving and In Hand Images (1817469)
Posted by durroth on August 22nd, 2016 @ 1:21pm CDT
Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 Impactor and Bluestreak Arriving and In Hand Images (1817470)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on August 22nd, 2016 @ 1:24pm CDT
durroth wrote:soooo... unless they're punking us, which I wouldn't put past funpub, we now know which mold the last mystery fig uses too.

Nope, Wreckage is now complete, with Toxitron as the torso, Counterpunch and Fractyl as legs, and Impactor and Bluestreak as arms.
Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 Impactor and Bluestreak Arriving and In Hand Images (1817471)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 22nd, 2016 @ 1:27pm CDT
Wreckage having Impactor's harpoon hand and shoulder cannon is a cute touch. :lol: I guess I should try to get the entirety of both teams as I've got someone working to help me get Thunder Mayhem (hopefully), but I think I can live without Fractyl if I can ever get another Alpha Bravo and Offroad for sensible prices.

Going to say it again; while it's nice to be able to complete the Datsun trio, this was a massively missed opportunity to do Guzzle from Brawl. Would've been nice if we were to get a Rotorstorm as a component to Wreckage, too, but then I realize that that's yet another Alpha Bravo reuse, so I've made peace with it.
Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 Impactor and Bluestreak Arriving and In Hand Images (1817487)
Posted by durroth on August 22nd, 2016 @ 2:06pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

oh right, for some reason I forgot about fractyl. I wonder if the last mystery fig will even *be* a combiner limb then. hope not, I don't like having spare limbs just hanging around
Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 Impactor and Bluestreak Arriving and In Hand Images (1817494)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on August 22nd, 2016 @ 2:12pm CDT
durroth wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

How about a retool of CW Blackjack/Rodimus, to give Wreckage a power boost? ;)
Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 Impactor and Bluestreak Arriving and In Hand Images (1817497)
Posted by kurthy on August 22nd, 2016 @ 2:18pm CDT
Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 Impactor and Bluestreak Arriving and In Hand Images (1817503)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 22nd, 2016 @ 2:36pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
durroth wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

How about a retool of CW Blackjack/Rodimus, to give Wreckage a power boost? ;)
Somewhere the 5.0 mystery figure was said to be a CW Deluxe.
Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 Impactor and Bluestreak Arriving and In Hand Images (1817527)
Posted by durroth on August 22nd, 2016 @ 3:29pm CDT
oh right, I forgot. damnit funpub, giving us a spare limb. I guess he can go on Inferion? (Scattershot singlepack torso, alpha bravo, rook, offroad, currently blastoff)
Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 Impactor and Bluestreak Arriving and In Hand Images (1817556)
Posted by Autobot N on August 22nd, 2016 @ 4:24pm CDT
Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 Impactor and Bluestreak Arriving and In Hand Images (1817557)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 22nd, 2016 @ 4:26pm CDT
Autobot N wrote:Dang, I wish I could get Impactor. Oh well, at least I'm getting Bluestreak in the mail soon.
Bluestreak comes with Impactor, though.
Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 Impactor and Bluestreak Arriving and In Hand Images (1817559)
Posted by Autobot N on August 22nd, 2016 @ 4:29pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Bluestreak comes with Impactor, though.
I know. I made a deal with the spawn of Unicron a TFW2005 member. Trading the guy a Terrorsaur for him.
Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 Impactor and Bluestreak Arriving and In Hand Images (1817561)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on August 22nd, 2016 @ 4:44pm CDT
kurthy wrote:Is Impactor's actual hand supposed to be so big that none of the weapons plug in? Mine doesn't and I see the one in the pics also doesn't plug into the yellow hand. It's disappointing because now I can't do hulk hands.

Mine's the same way. Kind of a sad thing since it would have been fun to dual wield the swords

other than that, this guy is awesome

Bluestreak is ok at best though
Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 Impactor and Bluestreak Arriving and In Hand Images (1817568)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on August 22nd, 2016 @ 5:43pm CDT
grimdragon2001 wrote:

other than that, this guy is awesome

Bluestreak is ok at best though

Arcee's weapons have non-standard pegs, but the CW accessories non-fitting is worrisome. Is mold degradation finally setting in?
Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 Impactor and Bluestreak Arriving and In Hand Images (1817601)
Posted by Zeedust on August 22nd, 2016 @ 6:42pm CDT
grimdragon2001 wrote:

Yeah, mine has that problem too. Purple hand doesn't hold things well, orange one won't hold things at all. Damn shame, really, I was looking forward to this guy.
Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 Impactor and Bluestreak Arriving and In Hand Images (1817608)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 22nd, 2016 @ 6:49pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:Image

For some reason, this combined mode looks really weird and ugly to me
Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 Impactor and Bluestreak Arriving and In Hand Images (1817609)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 22nd, 2016 @ 6:50pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Image

For some reason, this combined mode looks really weird and ugly to me
That's cuz it uses the ugly Optimus/Motormaster torso. :-P
Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 Impactor and Bluestreak Arriving and In Hand Images (1817611)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on August 22nd, 2016 @ 6:51pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Image

For some reason, this combined mode looks really weird and ugly to me

Same here, but it's probably because it's not in full color. I'll reserve judgment until we get in-hand pictures.
Re: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0 Impactor and Bluestreak Arriving and In Hand Images (1817612)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 22nd, 2016 @ 6:52pm CDT
I also dislike that there is only 1 jet. having only 1 plane limb makes one of those limbs look weak and kinda brittle compared to the rest (poor Defensor...)

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "New Kre-O Transformers Galvatron Factory Battle Optimus Bumblebee A6952 Open Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RobotsIn Disguise Megatronus 12" 5 Step Changer 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Headmaster Alpha Trion" on EBAY
Buy "Kre-O Transformers Galvatron Factory Battle Optimus Prime Kreo A6952 Read" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybetron Generations Selects Shattered Glass SG Ratchet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Original G1 Terrorcon Cutthroat for Abominus 1987" on EBAY