Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman finally found at U.S. Retail

Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman finally found at U.S. Retail

Saturday, July 21st, 2018 1:17AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Bounti76   Views: 18,431

As often happens with the final waves of Transformers toylines, Wave 4 of the Last Knight toys (consisting of Cogman and repacks of previous Waves' figures) never showed up at U.S. retail. While he could be found online (usually for a significant markup over his $19.99 MSRP), we now have great news for those who couldn't bite the bullet on a $30 deluxe. Fellow Seibertronian Emerje found Cogman for a very agreeable $9.99 at a T.J. Maxx store in Augusta, Maine, and sent us photo proof below.

Are you going to be on the hunt for this elusive figure? Let us know in the comments below, and be sure to send us photo proof of any hard to find figures if you think you're the first to sight them. Good luck!
Credit(s): Emerje

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman finally found at U.S. Retail (1972887)
Posted by Emerje on July 21st, 2018 @ 1:28am CDT
Bounti76 wrote:Ross

T.J.Maxx, but close enough. ;) This and a Wave 3 Bee were the only Transformers I found there and it looks like they've done their holiday stocking already (toy section was packed) so that doesn't bode well for Transformers.

Emerje
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman finally found at U.S. Retail (1972889)
Posted by Bounti76 on July 21st, 2018 @ 1:49am CDT
Emerje wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:Ross

T.J.Maxx, but close enough. ;)

Fixed. ;)
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman finally found at U.S. Retail (1972898)
Posted by Qwan on July 21st, 2018 @ 2:34am CDT
Bounti76 wrote:
Emerje wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:Ross

T.J.Maxx, but close enough. ;)

Fixed. ;)

Double-fixed. ;)
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman finally found at U.S. Retail (1972916)
Posted by Aimless Misfire on July 21st, 2018 @ 5:01am CDT
I really want to hunt this guy down but I really can't afford to waste the gas. I've been putting off paying $30 on ebay & this is perfect for me (poor) but the way the stores are I'd probably end up spending more than $30 in gas.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman finally found at U.S. Retail (1972925)
Posted by NTESHFT on July 21st, 2018 @ 5:58am CDT
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman finally found at U.S. Retail (1972926)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 21st, 2018 @ 6:24am CDT
NTESHFT wrote:Does he transform into anything. I don't recall him having an alt mode in the movie...

Nope. A HUGE missed opportunity here. In the movie, it's mentioned that he's a headmaster. And he was supposed to go all headmaster on Nitro. They even prepared the toy for that. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, the scene was scrapped in favor of more human smelling each other's butts. #-o
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman finally found at U.S. Retail (1972927)
Posted by NTESHFT on July 21st, 2018 @ 6:28am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:

So that must explain why my TRU Thundercracker's head came off to reveal a spot for a headmaster. I never got Nitro...in which I will eventually....but it's the same mold, so I suppose it does the same.....bummer indeed...
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman finally found at U.S. Retail (1972933)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 21st, 2018 @ 7:12am CDT

He turns into a lovely looking licensed Aston Martin and can fit TWO Titan Masters in the seats (thereby outdoing most Titan Returns figures at their own gimmick and doing it with a realistic alt-mode too).

I've had mine since last year and he's very nice and got some great detailing and such. Worth way more than that 10 bucks price so go snap him up while you can.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman finally found at U.S. Retail (1972938)
Posted by NTESHFT on July 21st, 2018 @ 7:36am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:

I gotta get this one too. I love the Aston Martin and he looks good....thanks for the info
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman finally found at U.S. Retail (1972979)
Posted by MrMunkeepants on July 21st, 2018 @ 12:49pm CDT
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman finally found at U.S. Retail (1972983)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 21st, 2018 @ 1:12pm CDT
MrMunkeepants wrote:was Cogman in the same wave as Nitro Zeus? I never saw either of them at retail, and they were the only ones I was interested in. If they both show up at discount stores it might be worth driving around for them...

No, Cogman was either a stand alone, or a "tail end". I bought mine from China for 55$CAN shipped. Then the damn bastard is everywhere. For cheap to boot. Still, very worth owning.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman finally found at U.S. Retail (1972985)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 21st, 2018 @ 1:17pm CDT
I have Cogman but I've never seen Nitro Zeus or Studio Thundercracker in stores here. That mold is thus far eluding me.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman finally found at U.S. Retail (1973459)
Posted by NeonPrime on July 23rd, 2018 @ 6:53pm CDT
Really wanted Cogman and hunted for him locally.After reading this article
I hit a TJ Maxx yesterday hoping to score one but all they had were 2 Drifts. :-(
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman finally found at U.S. Retail (1973521)
Posted by RotorstormNZ on July 23rd, 2018 @ 10:44pm CDT
I hope Cogman comes to New Zealand. I'd love me a robo-butler Headmaster!!
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman finally found at U.S. Retail (1973564)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 24th, 2018 @ 4:20am CDT
RotorstormNZ wrote:I hope Cogman comes to New Zealand. I'd love me a robo-butler Headmaster!!

If push come to shove, you could always import it. He's worth paying extra money for. And if you do import Cogman, this will make him magically appear en masse at your local retailer for cheap. That's what happened here in Canada. I did the summoning ceremony. So, think of your fellows and bite the bullet!
:michaelbay:
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman finally found at U.S. Retail (1974281)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 26th, 2018 @ 6:37pm CDT
After the sighting of The Last Knight Cogman for the first time at US retail last week, it appears as though the final wave of legion figures has also finally made it to the states.

Thanks to Seibertronian Bounti76, we have confirmation that Legion Hound at least has finally been found in the US at Ross, and just like Cogman, he has been found at a store not normally known to carry new or unseen product. What this appears to mean is that the final waves of The Last Knight toys appear to be making their way from storage areas to the shelves of stores finally, only not quite the stores we expected.

Ross and TJ Maxx have proven to be stores this past year that have gotten some fairly good product, seeing as how several figures that have evaded toy hunters of all ages keep showing up at these stores. So if you have one of these stores or one like it, or even like Ollies, you should go check them out!

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Cogman finally found at U.S. Retail (1974372)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 26th, 2018 @ 11:09pm CDT
I can reinforce that sighting at my McKinney Ross, along with several One-Step Changers and Mega One-Step Dragonstorm!
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #205 - Ship Wrecked