Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Sticker Sheet Revealed

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Sticker Sheet Revealed

Saturday, June 18th, 2016 2:59PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 28,181

As was the case with Combiner Wars, it seems there will be promotional sticker sheets made for the Titans Return products. A sheet covering the entirety of wave 1 was found on TFND's Facebook page. These stickers are for Powermaster Prime, Blaster, Galvatron, Sentinel Prime, Blurr, Scourge, Skulsmasher and Hardhead. An accompanying diagram shows where the stickers would go on the figures.
These are given out in China, promotionally, and will probably be linked with purchases exceeding a certain limit from Chinese retailers. These will probably also be available on e-bay for westerners to acquire, as is the case with the combiner wars stickers.

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Sticker Sheet Revealed

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Sticker Sheet Revealed
Credit(s): TFND

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Sticker Sheet Revealed (1798784)
Posted by Kurona on June 18th, 2016 @ 3:01pm CDT
Huh, they officially make these?
That's... weird to me...
But it seems fun regardless.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Sticker Sheet Revealed (1798787)
Posted by dragons on June 18th, 2016 @ 3:35pm CDT
@tr_414 wrote:2 things guys...

Whoever did the display model didn't transform the right leg properly & 2nd, ALL versions of Fortress Maximus come w/the guns. The leg guns detach & have pop-out handles that fit perfectly in-hand. The only difference seems to be the Master sword. Overall nice figure. I will be picking up the Takara version.

Right leg who cares not transformed properly not hurting anyone figures look good bit small side but looking good
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Sticker Sheet Revealed (1798816)
Posted by Ultra Markus on June 18th, 2016 @ 7:02pm CDT
Wave 2 Titanmasters reminds me of action masters!
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Sticker Sheet Revealed (1798822)
Posted by Kurona on June 18th, 2016 @ 8:02pm CDT
When are we getting this mofo tbh?

Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Sticker Sheet Revealed (1798825)
Posted by mtma on June 18th, 2016 @ 8:19pm CDT
Kurona wrote:Titan Masters in general remind me of Action Masters. They don't really transform into anything on their own (Okay yeah they do turn into heads but... y'know), they're small and they ride little transforming vehicles.
When are we getting this mofo tbh?

Actually they said that the Titan Masters are a mix of all the different 'masters' we've had:

Headmasters: They turn into heads

Powermasters: They combine with their smaller vehicles when the vehicles transform

Targetmasters: The smaller vehicles become 5mm weapons for larger figures

Action masters: When not combined with their vehicles, they can pilot them
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Sticker Sheet Revealed (1798827)
Posted by Kurona on June 18th, 2016 @ 8:25pm CDT
mtma wrote:
When are we getting this mofo tbh?

Headmasters: They turn into heads

Targetmasters: The smaller vehicles become 5mm weapons for larger figures

Action masters: When not combined with their vehicles, they can pilot them

Huh, really? When'd they say that?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Sticker Sheet Revealed (1798828)
Posted by william-james88 on June 18th, 2016 @ 8:36pm CDT
Kurona wrote:
Huh, really? When'd they say that?

John Warden said that now all the masters were titanmasters. Which would explain why we will get triggerhappy as part of the line.

While I couldnt find the video, I did find this video which confirms something else:
Brainstorm is exclusive to the SDCC set.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Sticker Sheet Revealed (1798831)
Posted by Agamemnon on June 18th, 2016 @ 8:43pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Huh, really? When'd they say that?

Brainstorm is exclusive to the SDCC set.

Wait, does this mean we will not be getting Deluxe Brainstorm any other way? I thought it was just the paint deco...
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Sticker Sheet Revealed (1798832)
Posted by william-james88 on June 18th, 2016 @ 8:48pm CDT
Agamemnon wrote:

Yes, that is currently the official word on the streets :( Makes sense though, he didnt appear on any of the waves rumoured.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Sticker Sheet Revealed (1798833)
Posted by Kurona on June 18th, 2016 @ 8:51pm CDT
That...
I have to be honest, that makes me a little angry.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Sticker Sheet Revealed (1798835)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on June 18th, 2016 @ 8:55pm CDT
Hopefully Takara uses it, so we can still get it without the box set...
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Sticker Sheet Revealed (1798836)
Posted by Kurona on June 18th, 2016 @ 8:57pm CDT
Sigma Magnus wrote:Hopefully Takara uses it, so we can still get it without the box set...

I did just think of that, yeah -- definitely a possibility, right?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Sticker Sheet Revealed (1798837)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on June 18th, 2016 @ 8:59pm CDT
Kurona wrote:

I did just think of that, yeah -- definitely a possibility, right?

Most likely, since they'd be leaving a major character out of the Headmaster lineup if they didn't.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Sticker Sheet Revealed (1798839)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on June 18th, 2016 @ 9:04pm CDT
Sigma Magnus wrote:
Kurona wrote:

I did just think of that, yeah -- definitely a possibility, right?

...come to think of it, maybe it's Hasbro using a Takara-made retool as an exclusive, like SDCC Fort Max.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Sticker Sheet Revealed (1798845)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 18th, 2016 @ 9:18pm CDT
Just had a thought: you might could get a pretty sweet custom Guiltaur out of PMOP if you do it right; paint the legs and weapons up like Megatron's, get him a huge screw-you cannon to strap on his arm, and give him Galvatron's Titanmaster so he could sorta emulate that concept art of Megatron wearing an Optimus Prime hat, and blam! Honestly, I might actually pick up both versions of the mold after all instead of just going Takara and calling it even so I can do that... :-?

Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Sticker Sheet Revealed (1798847)
Posted by SillyMcGilly on June 18th, 2016 @ 9:33pm CDT
Kurona wrote:That...
I have to be honest, that makes me a little angry.

Yeah I'm... speechless. I had no idea he was a platinum exclusive! I was even kinda considering buying him! :( Well that sucks.

Hopefully they'll at least release a Misfire repaint or retool of Brainstorm in the normal line at some point.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Sticker Sheet Revealed (1798848)
Posted by william-james88 on June 18th, 2016 @ 9:44pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:
Kurona wrote:That...
I have to be honest, that makes me a little angry.

He is not a platinum exclusive, he is a SDCC exclusive.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Sticker Sheet Revealed (1798849)
Posted by SillyMcGilly on June 18th, 2016 @ 9:46pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
Kurona wrote:That...
I have to be honest, that makes me a little angry.

He is not a platinum exclusive, he is a SDCC exclusive.

Yeah sorry I sometimes write that wrong.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Sticker Sheet Revealed (1798850)
Posted by steals_your_goats on June 18th, 2016 @ 9:46pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:
Kurona wrote:That...
I have to be honest, that makes me a little angry.

Well first they would have to release a misfire to retool..
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Sticker Sheet Revealed (1798851)
Posted by fenrir72 on June 18th, 2016 @ 9:48pm CDT
Asian market again gets the sticker sheet. Them people really know how to spend. Back in our time those decals were part of the package 8-}

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Rescue Bots Griffin Rock Race Team Flip Racers Sideswipe Blurr NEW - Time Remaining: 7 days 16 hours 38 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Wave 5 Cosmos & Seaspray NEW US - Time Remaining: 4 days 2 hours 53 minutes 34 seconds
Zip Zaps Transformers Barricade 2007 RC Saleen Mustang Police Car - Time Remaining: 4 days 2 hours 58 minutes 4 seconds
Japan TakaraTomy Transformers TLK-15 Caliber Optimus Prime & Gold Vector Shield - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 4 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers RTS Battle In Space Hot Rod Rodimus & Cyclonus Reveal Shield - Time Remaining: 28 days 7 hours 8 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Armada Mini-Con "STAR SABER" Air Defense Team  complete In Box - Time Remaining: 10 days 2 hours 9 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE WARRIOR CLASS STRONGARM FIGURE - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 40 minutes 57 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG 33 Highbrow - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 45 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #179 - Forever Is a Long Time Coming
"Forever Is a Long Time Coming"
Posted: Sunday, July 9th, 2017