Transformers Toys 'R Us Sale- Today and Tomorrow Only!

Transformers Toys 'R Us Sale- Today and Tomorrow Only!

Friday, April 9th, 2010 6:20pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Store News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 51,001

Need to pick up some Revenge of the Fallen toys? Wanted to get those TRU exclusive packs, but thought they were too expensive?

Take advantage of this toy sale before it ends tomorrow, and help yourself out by buying one needed Transformers toy, and getting the 2nd Transformers toy for 50% less. Oh and there are other toys for sale too.

Good deal. Get some toys.

Seibertron.com for all of your Transformers news and resource needs.

Vector Sigma Database
Comprehensive Photo Galleries
Most Recent Transformers News

Credit(s): Toysrus.com

Re: Transformers Toys 'R Us Sale- Today and Tomorrow Only! (1063172)
Posted by FracturedKoi on April 9th, 2010 @ 6:57pm CDT
Re: Transformers Toys 'R Us Sale- Today and Tomorrow Only! (1063174)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 9th, 2010 @ 7:02pm CDT
FracturedKoi wrote:Is this in-store only? If that's the case, I'm outta luck. We don't have a toys r us :(

Good question. You could always try TRU.com, and see if it works!
Re: Transformers Toys 'R Us Sale- Today and Tomorrow Only! (1063177)
Posted by Seibertron on April 9th, 2010 @ 7:10pm CDT

The ad says this is in-store only.
Re: Transformers Toys 'R Us Sale- Today and Tomorrow Only! (1063183)
Posted by FracturedKoi on April 9th, 2010 @ 7:28pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

The ad says this is in-store only.

Thanks, seibs. If I had read the fine print there at the bottom, I wouldn't have wasted everybody's time xD
Re: Transformers Toys 'R Us Sale- Today and Tomorrow Only! (1063194)
Posted by Vicalliose on April 9th, 2010 @ 8:09pm CDT
Oh what the slag!
I was just there monday when I was outta town picking up some comics I ordered (I don't have a comic shop in town. Yeah it sucks.) and they had only just restocked their shelves with bludgeon!
On the bright side I didn't buy him at full price because I've spent to much on Transformers lately.
On the down side I wont have the chance to cash in on this sale because I can't make it there by tomarrow morning!
Curse you Toys R Us and your terrible timing! CURSE YOU!!!

Edit: Oh wait a minute, tomarrow is saturday isn't it? Man I need to start getting more sleep. I-)
Well, I think I can get there, but it will be the second day of the sale anyway, and bludgeon will likely have been ripped the heck off the shelves by now.

Double Edit: Actually according to my numbers, the 30 minute drive would cost me about the same amount in gas money as I would be saving if I went there... So it's kinda pointless. :-?
On the other hand our Walmart never keeps a decent stock, so I may never see the likes of bludgeon at all if I didn't go out of town. #-o

Oh good grief I'm running myself in circles!
Re: Transformers Toys 'R Us Sale- Today and Tomorrow Only! (1063206)
Posted by Giant Purple Griffin on April 9th, 2010 @ 8:47pm CDT
Re: Transformers Toys 'R Us Sale- Today and Tomorrow Only! (1063235)
Posted by Megaprimatron on April 10th, 2010 @ 12:29am CDT
Peace be upon all,

Don't forget that at Walmart, Deluxe class figures are on sale for $10 right now! i picked up Ratchet and Lockdown yesterday with this deal.
Re: Transformers Toys 'R Us Sale- Today and Tomorrow Only! (1063242)
Posted by DavidT on April 10th, 2010 @ 1:34am CDT
I found Animated Snarl and Lockdown... bought both and...... are you ready for this????

I actually opened them!!!!!!!
:APPLAUSE:

I know it's rare but I already have them MISB...

Re: Transformers Toys 'R Us Sale- Today and Tomorrow Only! (1063251)
Posted by I_AM... MEGATRON! on April 10th, 2010 @ 3:15am CDT
Went to my Local TRU today, only toy they had that I wanted was the Shanghai set, so I coulnt take advantage of the sale. Was really hoping to find a red Rampage (is he even out yet?), didnt buy anything cause I'm still saving so I can buy the Buster Prime/Jetfire combo (prime with gun & swords + mask face = the perfect Prime figure!)
Re: Transformers Toys 'R Us Sale- Today and Tomorrow Only! (1063300)
Posted by Cliffjumper Prime on April 10th, 2010 @ 7:13am CDT
Giant Purple Griffin wrote:This is something like the third time this sale has happened in the past month and every time I get excited--until I remember there's nothing at my TRU I want. :sad:

ditto
Re: Transformers Toys 'R Us Sale- Today and Tomorrow Only! (1063439)
Posted by autobot-jolt on April 10th, 2010 @ 4:20pm CDT

same here. went yesterday, saw nothing I wanted.
Re: Transformers Toys 'R Us Sale- Today and Tomorrow Only! (1063521)
Posted by nsp.prime on April 10th, 2010 @ 11:43pm CDT

anyway been a few since I wrote. need to update sig to show i'm formally samsworkshop11 :)
Re: Transformers Toys 'R Us Sale- Today and Tomorrow Only! (1063522)
Posted by nsp.prime on April 10th, 2010 @ 11:46pm CDT
also pissed off! that 100 animated ratchets and arcee are on ebay! jerks have these... or hoard them. it's ok to make a buck but come on. i've been looking for these figures for 2 months as I saw them online (ebay) in january!.
Re: Transformers Toys 'R Us Sale- Today and Tomorrow Only! (1063535)
Posted by Crystal Rodimus on April 11th, 2010 @ 12:52am CDT
I nabbed Mighty Muggs Jazz and Bumblebee just out of the need to buy SOMETHING today. Didn't feel like spending big $$ on something I didn't really care about (ROTF Megs, for example) just to get another big one I don't really care about at half price.

There are so many there that need to be put on clearance (like, 75% off or more) to open shelf space for something worthwhile. Slash prices on Countdown and Darkwind and those stupid BB masks or whatever the heck they are.
Re: Transformers Toys 'R Us Sale- Today and Tomorrow Only! (1063557)
Posted by DavidT on April 11th, 2010 @ 2:53am CDT
nsp.prime wrote:man... i'm getting ticked off. I haven't seen animated ratchet and arcee at toysrus yet!!! also is the shadow leader megatron nest out yet? I think I have most of nest stuff. erg.

Yes!... Shadow Leader Megatron is out and I saw him at my local TRU yesterday

Re: Transformers Toys 'R Us Sale- Today and Tomorrow Only! (1063591)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 11th, 2010 @ 5:22am CDT
NOT FAIR! I was on vacation in the states until the 9th! Had I known this I would have waited and gotten the Nemesis and Metallikato sets... For those wondering, the Toys 'R Us in the Village at Allen, TX along US 75 had a huge glut of exclusive gift set and even Countdown and Darkwind from last year :shock:

:sad:

O well, at least I managed to nab Animated Arcee ;)
Re: Transformers Toys 'R Us Sale- Today and Tomorrow Only! (1063602)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 11th, 2010 @ 6:58am CDT
I went to TRU yesterday as well. Nothing I wanted. I keep looking at the Hoist/Mixmaster set, but not buying it.

If they had a TFA Arcee I would have grabbed it, but they had some of the Cyb mode Ratchet, and that was it.
Re: Transformers Toys 'R Us Sale- Today and Tomorrow Only! (1063607)
Posted by aznrevlazn on April 11th, 2010 @ 7:34am CDT
my loot from Easter Sale and 2-day B1G150%. Would have never bought the exclusives unless they were on sale XD

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters cyberverse Predaking" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Generations Select - Voyager - Sandstorm - Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Beetle Bumblebee Spike Volkswagen Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Sandstorm" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2016 Generations Titans Return Deluxe Class SKULLSMASHER & GRAX!" on EBAY
Buy "Takara TOMY Transformers Legends LG32 Chromedome Headmasters Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary SANDSTORM Voyager NEW" on EBAY