Transtopian Round-Up! February 2019 Edition

Transformers News: Transtopian Round-Up! February 2019 Edition

Friday, March 8th, 2019 2:00PM CST

Category: Transtopia
Posted by: Burn   Views: 15,777

Where oh where did February go...oh well, with the end of one month, that means another round up of fantastic work from our Transtopian Forums, the creative heart of Seibertron.com!

Fan Fiction
Home to the creative authors of Seibertron.com's Transtopia

Prime Effect 4
Apollo-XL5

Blight stood stood on the lowered ramp of the shuttlebay with a small group of Terracons and another Predacon, one in yellow and purple armour. The two of them watched as another large contingent of troops arrived at the Nemesis and stopped before then.

"And I think that it is it for any of our troops arriving here by foot, Scorponok." Blight said to his comrade who nodded in agreement.

"I think you're right, though I would prefer not to leave the others out there. But we wont be able to hold this location forever."

"I would not worry about such details, Scorponok. Our Lord already has something planned to ensure our brethren make it safely aboard. It is one of the reasons he chose this ship as a target of interest." the other Predacon replied before looking behind him at both Arcee and Jack who were on their knees and surrounded by Terracons.

"The quicker this ship is taken, the faster we can get these two into the brig." he added, gaining a knowing look from Scorponok.

"Well, Lord Galvatron and Laserback did take half of my troops with them to secure the CIC and the Engineering decks, I am sure we will hear something soon."

Transformers: Resolute
1984forever

Optimus Prime put his knuckles down on the console and leaned forward into the monitor. “At approximately twenty-one hundred hours, I will be leading a team of Autobots out into the Pacific Ocean to liberate the Blackrock offshore drilling platform from the clutches of the Decepticons. I advise your military to withdraw to a safe distance... there will be fireworks.”
“Now we’re talking, Prime! About how many troops are participating in tonight’s raid?”
“I haven’t decided on that as of yet, Agent Barnett. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have other matters to attend to. Teletraan, end transmission.”

Photo Blitz
This is where you can post your pictures of Transformers in whatever fashion you like.

The Afterhours @ AFTRHR's
AFTRHR

Transformers News: Transtopian Round-Up! February 2019 Edition

Madeus Prime: Autobots and Decepticons Living Together!
Madeus Prime

Transformers News: Transtopian Round-Up! February 2019 Edition

Customizations
Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!

Siege WFC Ultra Magnus Upgrade Kit
Skorp Designs

Transformers News: Transtopian Round-Up! February 2019 Edition

Studio Series Barricade weapon holding on to weapon
Hip-Hoptimus Prime

Transformers News: Transtopian Round-Up! February 2019 Edition

Studio Series Bonecrusher Fingers
Hip-Hoptimus Prime

Transformers News: Transtopian Round-Up! February 2019 Edition

Bumblesea
alanyap

Transformers News: Transtopian Round-Up! February 2019 Edition

And that's it for the month folks! Like what you see or read? Be sure to leave a comment and let our creators know! Looking to share your own creations? Please do! We'll be back in a months time for the next round up from our Transtopia forums!
Re: Transtopian Round-Up! February 2019 Edition (2014011)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on March 8th, 2019 @ 7:05pm CST
Ah BURN, you’re breakin’ My heart! No love for my Marvel Legends Custom? :-(
Re: Transtopian Round-Up! February 2019 Edition (2014032)
Posted by UnderYourCloset on March 8th, 2019 @ 11:22pm CST
I might be blind, but... I don't see a fan art section... :-|
Re: Transtopian Round-Up! February 2019 Edition (2014039)
Posted by Burn on March 9th, 2019 @ 1:02am CST
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Ah BURN, you’re breakin’ My heart! No love for my Marvel Legends Custom? :-(

It wasn't an easy decision, but I took the "Transformers only" approach.
Definitely was nothing personal.

UnderYourCloset wrote:I might be blind, but... I don't see a fan art section... :-|

Because there was nothing posted in February 2019.
Re: Transtopian Round-Up! February 2019 Edition (2014047)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on March 9th, 2019 @ 5:48am CST
I’m just bustin chops! I figured it was to keep it all TT related. ;)
Re: Transtopian Round-Up! February 2019 Edition (2014248)
Posted by UnderYourCloset on March 11th, 2019 @ 5:14pm CDT
Burn wrote:

Because there was nothing posted in February 2019.

Ahh oops, I was thinking it was for everything in February and March up until its posting, lol

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #219 - Big Cat Convoy
"Big Cat Convoy"
Posted: Monday, March 18th, 2019

Buy "Transformers AoE Bumblebee VS Lockdown" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Scorn Dinobot 2013 Hasbro New on Card" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Hollywood Rides Metals Die Cast Truck Jada Car Toys" on EBAY
Buy "HIGH OCTANE BUMBLEBEE TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION ACTION FIGURE, UNOPENED" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers  AOE Age Extinction Deluxe Class Dinobot Strafe, MISP MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Generations Deluxe Class Scorn Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Voyager Scorn Dinobot Figure AOE TLK The Last Knight Voyager" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Thrilling 30 Sky-Byte Generations New" on EBAY