Twincast / Podcast Episode #243 "Mega Teeth"

Twincast / Podcast Episode #243 "Mega Teeth"

Saturday, March 21st, 2020 11:56am CDT

Categories: Site News, Digital Media News, Podcast
Posted by: ScottyP   Views: 27,054

Don't let the shut downs and distancing give you the blues, because the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast is here to get you through the rust plague like Rodimus Prime never could. Join Counterpunch, Megatronus, Rotorstorm and Scotty P as they talk at you from more than six feet away about Transformers topics ranging from the new manga reprint to yes, more Earthrise.

Episode #243 “Mega Teeth” is available directly and in our RSS Feed, and should appear on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, and Stitcher Radio within 24 to 48 hours of when you see this news post.

Worn out and weary from a whirlwind weekend of wonderful reveals, here's what we discuss:
  • Viz Media's release of Transformers: The Manga Volume 1 has us excited.
    Transformers News: Twincast / Podcast Episode #243 "Mega Teeth"

• The crew that wasn't present last time to talk all about Generations WfC Earthrise takes their turn telling Scotty all the ways his opinions were wrong. We promise this is the last episode with Earthrise wave 1 as a topic.
    Transformers News: Twincast / Podcast Episode #243 "Mega Teeth"

• Bragging Rights show up earlier than experienced listeners may expect!
    Transformers News: Twincast / Podcast Episode #243 "Mega Teeth"

Stay tuned next week as we bring you another episode about comics, cartoons and a certain miniature Inferno.

| Love us? Hate us? Extra Super Love us? Drop us a review on iTunes. |
| Want to keep the discussion going? You can do so by simply replying to this post! |
| Got a question for the Twincast? Ask the Twincast.

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #243 "Mega Teeth" (2057429)
Posted by Tuned Agent on March 22nd, 2020 @ 11:25am CDT
You know Tom Brady moving to the Bucs is big news when it even gets mentioned on the Twincast Podcast. :lol:

I wasn't planning to get any Soundbarriers... but now I want to build a Soundbarrier gaga ball pit for other figures to use.

Cliffjumper is a good example of why I think forward-backward ankle tilts are often better in-practice than side-to-side ones. They aren't as flashy, but they're needed for a lot of poses for figures with big, long feet.

And you guys shouldn't feel bad about this episode. I enjoyed it, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that. It was definitely a breath of fresh air after the insanity of the last couple weeks. Can't wait to hear about a certain miniature Inferno next week. ;)^
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #243 "Mega Teeth" (2057578)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 23rd, 2020 @ 5:53pm CDT
Tom Brady news to me is good news right now, I cannot wait to watch him get DRILLED into the ground!

Glad to have more Earthrise discussion, was glad to hear some more opinions on the figures. didn't convince me to buy the voyagers or leaders, but made me more excited for deluxes. And maybe I'll get more than 1 Soundbarrier.

Ari, at least keep that SS Megatron. The Movie 1 voyager is a really good figure, just keep him.

I need to get Astrotrain too, i keep forgetting about him.

Looking forward to seeing what you guys have in store next week!
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #243 "Mega Teeth" (2057579)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 23rd, 2020 @ 5:54pm CDT

I need to get Astrotrain too, i keep forgetting about him.

Looking forward to seeing what you guys have in store next week!
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #243 "Mega Teeth" (2057595)
Posted by ScottyP on March 23rd, 2020 @ 10:16pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:this manga sounds pretty dang cool, I might add it to my Amazon cart once they start shipping stuff out again.
I keep hearing this but have yet to have anything sit around unshipped, and it's mostly movies, comics, manga, etc.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #243 "Mega Teeth" (2057600)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 23rd, 2020 @ 11:02pm CDT
ScottyP wrote:

I looked at Amazon tonight and ordered 2 things that say they will ship on time, so I personally didn't experience it, but I did have a coworker go to order stuff and Amazon told them it wouldn't ship until towards the end of april, so :???:
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #243 "Mega Teeth" (2057698)
Posted by Flashwave on March 24th, 2020 @ 11:28pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
ScottyP wrote:

The offical word was that anything Fullfilled by Amazon was going out as normal. If the order is coming from an offsite location and sold through Amazon Market place, they were holding orders. They likely don't want to be liable for Joe Blow getting a contaminatwd package from some place they cannot control. Oy.

Now, I am hearing today that they are paring down again and only shipping essential items lime medicine and food, and that supposedly will start into affect on new orders tonight or tomorrow. We shall see.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #243 "Mega Teeth" (2057730)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 25th, 2020 @ 10:35am CDT
Flashwave wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
ScottyP wrote:

I got a shipping notice last night for my Ghostbusters comic, but nothing for Cliffjumper yet, so make of that what you will as well

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #253 - Danger Zone
"Danger Zone"
Posted: Sunday, June 21st, 2020

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bot, Brushfire ATV Action Figure Hasbro Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Rescue Bots Cody Burns Graham Burns Kade Burns Human Figure Lot (4)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Electronic Heatwave The Fire-Bot, Cody Burns" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Transformers - Bumblebee Chase Blades Heatwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes Action Figure Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Playskool Heroes Transformers Blades the CopterBot + Optimus Prime ResBot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Selects Lancer MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bot Brushfire ATV Action Figure Hasbro Playskool Heroes" on EBAY