Wednesday, August 31st, 2016 3:11pm CDT

Categories: Game News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Burn   Views: 33,804

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event
Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong!

Battle this weekend in the ultimate showdown of Ultra Magnus vs. Galvatron for the chance to win amazing guaranteed prizes!

Till All Are One Event

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event

Ultra Magnus and Galvatron have arrived on Earth. The embodiment of their factions, these two bots will polarize the battlefield with their power and beliefs!

Fight in this weekend's Event Leaderboard for a chance at a guaranteed 3 or 4 Star Ultra Magnus or Galvatron!

Start Date: 02/09/16 10:00 UTC
End Date: 05/09/16 10:00 UTC

How do I participate?

• Reach Headquarters level 4 and join an Alliance!
(Why not join a Seibertron.com Alliance? We have both Autobot and Decepticon Alliances for you to join!)
• Tap the Event button!
• Select an Event Battle Zone to fight in!
• Win your battle and gather Battle Points!
Collect prizes!
• Continue to earn Battle Points.
Secure your rank on the Event Leaderboard
Win amazing guaranteed prizes!

Prizes

• Prestiges Allowed: None
• Bonus Experience: Earn Double XP in Event Battle Zones!

Totaliser Prizes

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event

Leaderboard Prizes

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event

New Battle Boost

We’re introducing a NEW Force Field Battle Boost which you can win in this weekend’s event!
Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event

Force Field Mk1 - Give your bots a shield that absorbs 45% of damage for 6 seconds and gives them immunity to knock-back!

Force Field Mk2 - Give your bots a shield that absorbs 60% of damage for 6 seconds and adds immunity to knock-back!

Force Field Mk3 - Give your bots a shield that absorbs 75% of damage for 6 seconds and adds immunity to knock-back!

Meet Ultra Magnus and Galvatron
Two of the most powerful commanders in the Transformers universe are making their way through the Space Bridge this weekend!

Ultra Magnus
Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event
Soldier, law enforcer, staunch defender of Autobot principles, Ultra Magnus is all these things and more.

But while he is comfortable following orders, he isn't as happy giving them. The mantle of leadership doesn't sit easily on his shoulders, though with his indomitable courage and gift for battlefield improvisation under fire, he'd be the perfect choice.

In many ways, he simply leads by example.

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event
Ultra Barrage
Fire 21 rockets scattered in a line across the target. Followed by 3 big guided missiles which hit for high damage.

Galvatron
Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event
It's hard to imagine a more pitiless, monstrous tyrant than Megatron, but Galvatron is it.

He's Megatron to the nth degree and even more powerful than his past/former self. Remade by Unicron, Galvatron's conceit and thirst for conquest and dominance are second to none.

He is power personified, an unstoppable force that knows no upper limit when it comes to sheer mayhem and carnage.

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event
Fusion Beam
Blast a distant target dealing high damage. Heavily damages everything in line with the target and around it.

Twitch Stream
Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event
Join us LIVE on Thursday September 1st @ 4PM UTC for a Q&A with comic writing legend Simon Furman. We’ll be chatting about Ultra Magnus, Galvatron and more of your favorite bots from the G1 Universe!

Credit(s): Transformers:Earth Wars

This article was last modified on Thursday, September 1st, 2016 10:13am CDT

Re: Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event this weekend for Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1820465)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on August 31st, 2016 @ 3:12pm CDT
Burn wrote:Might be time to do some Alliance jumping! :twisted:

Oh you're mean.. very very mean :p
Re: Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event this weekend for Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1820467)
Posted by BDizz76 on August 31st, 2016 @ 3:14pm CDT
ctrlFrequency wrote:
Burn wrote:Might be time to do some Alliance jumping! :twisted:

Oh you're mean.. very very mean :p

It's very tempting
Re: Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event this weekend for Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1820468)
Posted by Burn on August 31st, 2016 @ 3:14pm CDT
ctrlFrequency wrote:
Burn wrote:Might be time to do some Alliance jumping! :twisted:

Oh you're mean.. very very mean :p

I'm quite serious actually.
Re: Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event this weekend for Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1820471)
Posted by Insidious on August 31st, 2016 @ 3:15pm CDT
See? :lol:
Re: Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event this weekend for Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1820472)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on August 31st, 2016 @ 3:16pm CDT
Burn wrote:
ctrlFrequency wrote:
Burn wrote:Might be time to do some Alliance jumping! :twisted:

Oh you're mean.. very very mean :p

I'm quite serious actually.

I figured you were.

If that's what it takes, anyone who can, should. I'll hold down Fort Seibertron since I doubt any good alliances would take me anyway.
Re: Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event this weekend for Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1820480)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on August 31st, 2016 @ 3:23pm CDT
Insidious wrote:See? :lol:

I can't see anything lately... Dan old eyes :p
Re: Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event this weekend for Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1820534)
Posted by Absolute Zero on August 31st, 2016 @ 5:14pm CDT
I am reminded of American sports stars; It don't matter so long as I get mine.
Re: Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event this weekend for Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1820624)
Posted by King Kuuga on August 31st, 2016 @ 9:20pm CDT
What good will alliance jumping do? Seibertron can easily get to 60k for the 2 star version, and the individual leaderboard rewards depend on your personal score. Is this because you don't want non-contributors getting Galvy?
Re: Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event this weekend for Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1820625)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on August 31st, 2016 @ 9:26pm CDT
Leader board is alliance scores. We won't as an alliance be able to score high enough for a 3*/4* Galvs. Not many alliances will.
Re: Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event this weekend for Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1820639)
Posted by Absolute Zero on August 31st, 2016 @ 9:55pm CDT

Sid thinks it's nieve to stand by your friends. I don't get that.

I hope Burn does stay, but he won't have top score if he does. I will take that. But if he does leave, he God damn better come back with a Shiney four star Galv.
Re: Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event this weekend for Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1820641)
Posted by Insidious on August 31st, 2016 @ 9:59pm CDT
Absolute Zero wrote:Burn is thinking of jumping to get a better chance because he's frustrated about the under performance. I get that.

Sid actually thinks the same thing. The rest is you editorializing, assuming and being a dick, as Burn said. So spare me the accusations of being the worst of humanity since it's obviously catching on.
Re: Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event this weekend for Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1820643)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on August 31st, 2016 @ 10:06pm CDT
I wasn't being a dick! I was being honest! We need more good full time members!
Re: Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event this weekend for Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1820644)
Posted by Insidious on August 31st, 2016 @ 10:08pm CDT
That's not all you need.

Points are points during an event. Anywhere you can get them is a good thing. These upper tier alliances seem to realize that. They're hopping all over.

That's why naive was the perfect word. You're being honest from your perspective, I'm being honest from mine.
Re: Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event this weekend for Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1820645)
Posted by Insidious on August 31st, 2016 @ 10:11pm CDT

Oh well, as was said, what's done is done, I'm helping plenty of people. My conscience is clear.
Re: Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event this weekend for Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1820646)
Posted by Insidious on August 31st, 2016 @ 10:15pm CDT
Double post.*
Re: Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event this weekend for Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1820647)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on August 31st, 2016 @ 10:18pm CDT
I am not justifying anything. There are times when you just have to swallow your pride and support your friends.

Enough problems were caused by my error I trying to show you your value was far greater as one of us. So I'm shutting up and supporting Burn. I would gladly have supported you Sid if I had known what the hell was going on!
Re: Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event this weekend for Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1820648)
Posted by Burn on August 31st, 2016 @ 10:19pm CDT
The simple fact is this.

My HQ is now level 13. Know how much upgrades cost? At least one resource (either energon or alloy) is near, or in excess of 2 million.

The only way to get that is to hit higher and higher zones. I can barely do that now. I need to upgrade bot abilities.

Know what I need for that?

Sparks.

While the prospect of getting a 3* (or possibly even but most likely not 4*) Galvatron is nice, I'm struggling at the moment to be able to upgrade things.

Call me selfish if you want, at this point, I honestly don't care.
Re: Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event this weekend for Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1820652)
Posted by Absolute Zero on August 31st, 2016 @ 11:06pm CDT
Burn wrote:The simple fact is this.

Know what I need for that?

Sparks.

Call me selfish if you want, at this point, I honestly don't care.

Try this on my computer. Larger screen...

I don't think you're selfish, I think you're frustrated. I am in the same boat as a Bot only with a worse alliance, we can't handle bronze despite having a few people at HQ 12 and above. I also need sparks to contribute better in wars. I've been scraping by slowly upgrading guys. I don't have a full team at level 4 abilities yet. Though, if I could get a level 3 that wasn't Slipstream or gotten her within my first day like I did on Seibs II or as a bot I'd probably be better off. Neither here nor there. Do what you feel you need to do, I am just saying I will out score you in the event. I'm gonna try hard.

Insidious wrote:It's amazing what can be justified when someone you like or know does something, if someone you don't like or don't know does the same thing, how quickly it can get demonized.

You're the one justifing things. Honestly, I wouldn't think you were a douche in need of being replaced if you had simply not said anything when you left the second time. But you had to be a dick about it and insult CF. The way I see it, you are part of the reason Burn is frustrated. But when you're told that you're needed, and you toss out "You're naive." And bail, you just make yourself a dick. And good for you! You're helping people! Hey, so am I! On 3 accounts! Do I deserve an award too? Obviously you think you do. 2k in the event, didn't help or harm us btw. Now, your 225 in a war, as CF said would be greatly helpful, that would have been. But, yeah, go you. You're helping people. Yay. Excuse me, I got to go help 2 other alliances on my other accounts now. *thumbs up*
Re: Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event this weekend for Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1820656)
Posted by Burn on August 31st, 2016 @ 11:22pm CDT
You know what frustrates me the most? This back and forth that's going on. Sid left, get the **** over it already. He doesn't need to justify his actions to anyone, nor does anyone else if they choose to change Alliances.

To be perfectly honest, even if I had a good supply of sparks and resources, this garbage is enough to make me leave.
Re: Ultra Magnus vs Galvatron Event this weekend for Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game (1820662)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on August 31st, 2016 @ 11:40pm CDT
Ugh.

You kniw... I'm being pushed... AGAIN... to the point of being reactionary. I'm kind of tired of that.

So everyone shut the duck up. EVERYONE.

AZ is just frustrated. Happens. He's given a lot to the alliance in the short time he's been here.

We are all under stress over this and letting it ruin friendships.

Sid, you did what you did, great. Have fun with the new alliance. But I don't care what AZ did/is doing, but you aren't helping.

You can stop directing your little barbs at me. I'm tired of it. I dropped this whole damned thing and tried to smooth out sore feelings in the alliance, and you showed up again trying to dig into me and call me a hypocrite. I didn't say one bad thing to you prior to you calling me a dick. Then your little remarks about justifying. You've managed to undo all I tried to do, so back off.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Fireburst Optimus Prime TRANSFORMERS Dark of the Moon Complete DOTM Voyager" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dinobot Slog Voyager Class Age of Extinction Hasbro NEW SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age Of Extinction Scorn" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Quillfire Complete 1 One Step Changers RID 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Grimlock (Sealed) Deluxe Class" on EBAY
Buy "transformers the movie toys, bumblebee, starscream, jazz, ironhide, barricade" on EBAY
Buy "AD05 Dinobot Scorn Transformers Age of Extinction Lost Age Takara Tomy Japanese" on EBAY