Update from TFCC regarding Seacons

Update from TFCC regarding Seacons

Thursday, October 16th, 2008 3:00pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 23,567

Here's an update from the Transformers Collector's Club ...

That's right, we are now down to under 100 Seacon sets for sale. If you have been waiting, wait no longer! Order now and of course, be sure to pick up a Nightbeat while you are at it.

You can order Nightbeat here:
http://www.transformersclub.com/shop/in ... uctid=1681

{L_IMAGE}

And the Seacons at:
http://www.transformersclub.com/shop/in ... uctid=1680

{L_IMAGE}

Credit(s): Transformers Collector's Club

Re: Update from TFCC regarding Seacons (814450)
Posted by ZenPrime on October 16th, 2008 @ 3:15pm CDT
Re: Update from TFCC regarding Seacons (814452)
Posted by OhioBot on October 16th, 2008 @ 3:17pm CDT
The Seacons are a fantastic set with great packaging... get it now peeps!
Re: Update from TFCC regarding Seacons (814455)
Posted by Prime Evil on October 16th, 2008 @ 3:17pm CDT
Looks like I'll be rejoining the club 2nite then. So much for saving some loot!!

I do miss the people on that message board though.
Re: Update from TFCC regarding Seacons (814478)
Posted by First Gen on October 16th, 2008 @ 3:30pm CDT
I don't have to renew til March, but I can't afford jack crap. Another great fig set I have to miss out on. Just like me not being able to buy anything at Botcon last year. Juat great. :-(
Re: Update from TFCC regarding Seacons (814512)
Posted by Bed Bugs on October 16th, 2008 @ 4:00pm CDT
Damn, I cut it close! This is my Christmas present from my parents, and we were waiting closer to that time to get a little extra saved up to order it. We'll have to work around it, but at least I got my order in. :grin:
Re: Update from TFCC regarding Seacons (814558)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on October 16th, 2008 @ 4:48pm CDT
Glad i ordered mine a few weeks ago. Ill have to wait till christmas to really enjoy them but there being shipped to me so i get to at least check em out before they go into storage until december.
Re: Update from TFCC regarding Seacons (814937)
Posted by Bonger on October 17th, 2008 @ 2:08am CDT
ZenPrime wrote:I finally caved in and joined TFCC and ordered the set which I'll keep MISB since I already have both the G1 and God Neptune sets.

Might be hard to do that since the box is not sealed. Soo, my bet is you'll pop the lid off and have at it the first weekend after you get them. ;-)
Re: Update from TFCC regarding Seacons (816438)
Posted by Bed Bugs on October 19th, 2008 @ 12:05am CDT
Just thought I'd bump this as the Seacon's are now SOLD OUT!

If you missed the boat, you can still get them at a premium from our site sponsor, Bigbadtoystore.com.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #276 - Whoops! All Bumblebees
"Whoops! All Bumblebees"
Posted: Sunday, May 16th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Warrior Class Quillfire Complete" on EBAY
Buy "FREE SHIP - Transformers RID STRONGARM & DOTM Cyberverse Ratchet  Legions Class" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE 2015 QUILLFIRE  MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Wave 2 Mini-con Sandsting (2015) Incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Bumblebee Grimlock Robots in Disguise Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends series LG23 Galvatron Figure Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends series LG04 Roadbuster Figure Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Shattered Glass Combiner Wars Ratchet BotCon 2016 repro stickers" on EBAY