Update on CrazyDevy CDMW-05 - Devastator Gun

Update on CrazyDevy CDMW-05 - Devastator Gun

Monday, February 1st, 2010 8:00pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 24,868

The latest edition of Pimp Your Devastator continues. We've got an update from CrazyDevy on their latest add-on for Generation One Devastator - CDMW-05 Construction Brigade Parts. It was reported that this kit would feature new hands, and now there's something else too - an upgraded Laser Gun for Devastator. Another advertisement shows that Devastator's hands can also grip and wield WST - World's Smallest Transformers - Megatron. Check out everything below.

Update on CrazyDevy CDMW-05 - Devastator Gun
Update on CrazyDevy CDMW-05 - Devastator Gun

Everything related to CrazyDevy's work can be found on their blog here.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): Blurrz

This article was last modified on Monday, February 1st, 2010 8:30pm CST

Re: Update on CrazyDevy CDMW-05 - Devastator Gun (1042815)
Posted by Counterpunch on February 1st, 2010 @ 8:58pm CST
::Taps on computer glass/lcd screen::

Yo, CrazyDevy! Listen up.

I've bought all your other sets. I love them. They're great.

But this one...the price is kind of high and I'm not convinced that those old G1 Devastator launchers are going to be able to support the weight of these new hands.

We need more pics.
Re: Update on CrazyDevy CDMW-05 - Devastator Gun (1042818)
Posted by -Genocide- on February 1st, 2010 @ 9:02pm CST
Sweet. But I gotta say, unless they plan to totally redo Devastator, There's not a whole lot more they can do to upgrade him.
Re: Update on CrazyDevy CDMW-05 - Devastator Gun (1042820)
Posted by Skyfire77 on February 1st, 2010 @ 9:07pm CST
Re: Update on CrazyDevy CDMW-05 - Devastator Gun (1042823)
Posted by Counterpunch on February 1st, 2010 @ 9:12pm CST
Skyfire77 wrote:Hey, maybe this was planned all along: the hands will counterbalance the 02 parts and Devy will stand up straight!

I think you're mixing up your Devastators...
Re: Update on CrazyDevy CDMW-05 - Devastator Gun (1042833)
Posted by Irken17 on February 1st, 2010 @ 9:32pm CST
they might as well change his fore arms too
Re: Update on CrazyDevy CDMW-05 - Devastator Gun (1042839)
Posted by Skyfire77 on February 1st, 2010 @ 9:52pm CST
Counterpunch wrote:

I think you're mixing up your Devastators...

Huh-uh, I got the CDMW-02 add-on last week, and I mentioned on the that thread it made Devy back-heavy.
Re: Update on CrazyDevy CDMW-05 - Devastator Gun (1042855)
Posted by Rated X on February 1st, 2010 @ 10:29pm CST
Why not just create a new Devastator ???
Re: Update on CrazyDevy CDMW-05 - Devastator Gun (1042865)
Posted by coconutist on February 1st, 2010 @ 10:40pm CST
i guess the cost would be too huge for such a small company.
Re: Update on CrazyDevy CDMW-05 - Devastator Gun (1042877)
Posted by Mkall on February 1st, 2010 @ 11:01pm CST
Rated X wrote:Why not just create a new Devastator ???

you wanna pay 300 dollars for a 3rd party Devastator?

Ok... I might depending on stuff, but these upgrades are 1,000x easier to design and create. It's a good way to enter the market actually.
Re: Update on CrazyDevy CDMW-05 - Devastator Gun (1042892)
Posted by goshjosh95 on February 1st, 2010 @ 11:50pm CST
Loving what they're doing with all the Devastator upgrades... makes the toy new again for me! I just need to replace my old floppy one with a nicer condition G1 Devs.
Re: Update on CrazyDevy CDMW-05 - Devastator Gun (1042894)
Posted by Counterpunch on February 2nd, 2010 @ 12:02am CST
Skyfire77 wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:

I think you're mixing up your Devastators...

Ah, I see what you mean. Sorry about that.
Re: Update on CrazyDevy CDMW-05 - Devastator Gun (1042947)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on February 2nd, 2010 @ 3:30am CST
Hrm. Methinks it might be time to make a new investment...
Re: Update on CrazyDevy CDMW-05 - Devastator Gun (1042978)
Posted by Flux Convoy on February 2nd, 2010 @ 5:58am CST
Counterpunch wrote: I'm not convinced that those old G1 Devastator launchers are going to be able to support the weight of these new hands.

This is my concern too.
:BOT:
Re: Update on CrazyDevy CDMW-05 - Devastator Gun (1043045)
Posted by Requiem Prime on February 2nd, 2010 @ 8:27am CST
Big sigh of sadness. These parts are so cool, but the only place to get a Devestator is ebay. And it's hard not to be sceptical of the "good deals" (usually in Australian money).
Re: Update on CrazyDevy CDMW-05 - Devastator Gun (1043286)
Posted by Skyfire77 on February 2nd, 2010 @ 7:16pm CST
Counterpunch wrote:
Skyfire77 wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:

I think you're mixing up your Devastators...

Ah, I see what you mean. Sorry about that.

No sweat. That post really sounded clearer in my head. (:|
Re: Update on CrazyDevy CDMW-05 - Devastator Gun (1043316)
Posted by coconutist on February 2nd, 2010 @ 8:50pm CST
it seems they have uploaded a full gear pic on their site.
Re: Update on CrazyDevy CDMW-05 - Devastator Gun (1043583)
Posted by Street-Convoy S0S on February 3rd, 2010 @ 3:13pm CST
Re: Update on CrazyDevy CDMW-05 - Devastator Gun (1043677)
Posted by Skyfire77 on February 3rd, 2010 @ 8:47pm CST
I don't see why not, they should be the same size.
Re: Update on CrazyDevy CDMW-05 - Devastator Gun (1044072)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on February 4th, 2010 @ 9:52pm CST
Street-Convoy S0S wrote:can this upgrades work on a ko dev? cause i have a yellow ko dev that i got in 07. i feel like the answer is no, but i just wanna make sure i have the right answer so i don't spent my money on the upgrades when i don't own an original dev..

I have a KO I bought in Chinatownn .... it was called something like the "Construction brigade" and other sets by the same guys included Bruticus and Superion.

It doesn't work on mine. I mean,l the head's fine, and the hip pegs in well enough as does the KO hip panel part. I managed to jimmy Mixmaster into place wel enough, but Scrapper? His legs are warped on the KO and just do not fit into the Crazy Devy set PERIOD. Even after a bit of filing I couldn't get it to work.

Now the hands? I don't have those. But I am just sounding a warning for those who have a KO like mine.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Age of Extinction AoE Deluxe Dinobot Scorn - COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID 2015  Strongarm Ultrabee Component" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction STRAFE Complete Deluxe Dinobot AOE" on EBAY
Buy "Jada 2016 Chevy Camaro BUMBLEBEE Transformers Diecast 1:32 scale" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise (RID) Deluxe Class WHEELJACK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Deluxe Bumblebee Complete" on EBAY
Buy "METEORFIRE Transformers Cyberverse Battle Call Trooper 5.5" Figure Meteor Fire" on EBAY
Buy "transformers age of extinction strafe good condition comes as is" on EBAY