Video Review Botcon 2016 Tripredacus Council Figures

Video Review Botcon 2016 Tripredacus Council Figures

Tuesday, March 15th, 2016 12:52pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Reviews, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Hellscream9999   Views: 32,212

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Fellow Seibertronians, fellow Seibertronian Optibotimus has released a video review of near-final production samples of the Botcon 2016 box set figures Seaclamp, Ramhorn, and Cicadacon, otherwise known as the Tri-Predacus Council from Beast Wars. They, along with Ravage and Tarantulas will combine to form Tripredacus, but for now, Optibotimus only has the members of the Tri-Predacus Council. Seaclamp is a recolor of Combiner Wars Scattershot, and sports a new head, based on his appearance in the show, as well as the new Tripredacus head, which Optibotimus kindly shows off in the video. Ramhorn is a recolor of the Combiner Wars Technobot Nosecone, complete with the new drill weapon and new, show accurate, head; while Cicadacon is just a recolor of Combiner Wars Skydive, he still looks accurate to his show appearance. Are you excited for this Boxset? Check out the video and leave your comments below.

Credit(s): optibotimus


This article was last modified on Wednesday, March 16th, 2016 12:05pm CDT

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Video Review Botcon 2016 Tripredacus Council Figures (1773017)
Posted by Flashwave on March 15th, 2016 @ 2:00pm CDT
:I don't need this, I don't need this, I don't need this... scrap.
Re: Video Review Botcon 2016 Tripredacus Council Figures (1773021)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 15th, 2016 @ 2:13pm CDT
They are gorgeous. Those heads just work so well :MAXIMAL:
Re: Video Review Botcon 2016 Tripredacus Council Figures (1773028)
Posted by King Kuuga on March 15th, 2016 @ 2:50pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:They, along with Ravage and Tarantulas will combine to form Tripredacus, but for now, Optibotimus only has the members of the Tri-Predacus Council. Seaclamp is a recolor of Combiner Wars Scattershot, and sports a new head, based on his appearance in the show, as well as the new Tripredacus head, which Optibotimus kindly shows off in the video.

The combiner's name is Predacus since he is no longer made of just three members.
Re: Video Review Botcon 2016 Tripredacus Council Figures (1773033)
Posted by megatronus on March 15th, 2016 @ 3:17pm CDT
I'm still amazed at how good these guys look. :D
Re: Video Review Botcon 2016 Tripredacus Council Figures (1773034)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 15th, 2016 @ 3:19pm CDT
megatronus wrote:I'm still amazed at how good these guys look. :D

He really has turned out brilliant hasn't he? I really like it :MAXIMAL:
Re: Video Review Botcon 2016 Tripredacus Council Figures (1773076)
Posted by megatronus on March 15th, 2016 @ 6:55pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
megatronus wrote:I'm still amazed at how good these guys look. :D

He really has turned out brilliant hasn't he? I really like it :MAXIMAL:

Tarantulus & Ravage aside, yea - the Council members are outstanding.
Re: Video Review Botcon 2016 Tripredacus Council Figures (1773088)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 15th, 2016 @ 7:47pm CDT
megatronus wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
megatronus wrote:I'm still amazed at how good these guys look. :D

He really has turned out brilliant hasn't he? I really like it :MAXIMAL:

Tarantulus & Ravage aside, yea - the Council members are outstanding.

Not a fan of those 2? :MAXIMAL:
Re: Video Review Botcon 2016 Tripredacus Council Figures (1773096)
Posted by megatronus on March 15th, 2016 @ 7:59pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
megatronus wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
megatronus wrote:I'm still amazed at how good these guys look. :D

He really has turned out brilliant hasn't he? I really like it :MAXIMAL:

Tarantulus & Ravage aside, yea - the Council members are outstanding.

Not a fan of those 2? :MAXIMAL:

That is correct. :PREDACON:
Re: Video Review Botcon 2016 Tripredacus Council Figures (1773097)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 15th, 2016 @ 8:02pm CDT
megatronus wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
megatronus wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
megatronus wrote:I'm still amazed at how good these guys look. :D

He really has turned out brilliant hasn't he? I really like it :MAXIMAL:

Tarantulus & Ravage aside, yea - the Council members are outstanding.

Not a fan of those 2? :MAXIMAL:

That is correct. :PREDACON:

Pity. I thought the Tarantulas looks pretty sweet :MAXIMAL:
Re: Video Review Botcon 2016 Tripredacus Council Figures (1773178)
Posted by o.supreme on March 16th, 2016 @ 10:16am CDT
I would like to be a completest and get all the CW Gestalts, but the proposed $500 price point for those not attending BC makes this pretty much an impossibility :(
Re: Video Review Botcon 2016 Tripredacus Council Figures (1773199)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 16th, 2016 @ 11:45am CDT
o.supreme wrote:I would like to be a completest and get all the CW Gestalts, but the proposed $500 price point for those not attending BC makes this pretty much an impossibility :(

Yeah, that price point is really high, but it is what it is. Still something really cool they did and definitely will be well enjoyed :MAXIMAL:
Re: Video Review Botcon 2016 Tripredacus Council Figures (1773205)
Posted by megatronus on March 16th, 2016 @ 12:00pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
o.supreme wrote:I would like to be a completest and get all the CW Gestalts, but the proposed $500 price point for those not attending BC makes this pretty much an impossibility :(

Yeah, that price point is really high, but it is what it is. Still something really cool they did and definitely will be well enjoyed :MAXIMAL:

I would normally say wait it out because Club stock will likely go on clearance towards the end of the year, but from what I hear, due to last year's Botcon's low sales, figures this year will be much more limited. :(
Re: Video Review Botcon 2016 Tripredacus Council Figures (1773213)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 16th, 2016 @ 12:25pm CDT
megatronus wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
o.supreme wrote:I would like to be a completest and get all the CW Gestalts, but the proposed $500 price point for those not attending BC makes this pretty much an impossibility :(

Yeah, that price point is really high, but it is what it is. Still something really cool they did and definitely will be well enjoyed :MAXIMAL:

I would normally say wait it out because Club stock will likely go on clearance towards the end of the year, but from what I hear, due to last year's Botcon's low sales, figures this year will be much more limited. :(

Aww :( Darn. I wish I had more money. (then again, don't we all). :MAXIMAL:
Re: Video Review Botcon 2016 Tripredacus Council Figures (1773414)
Posted by TF_JW on March 17th, 2016 @ 10:52am CDT
Here's something special for BotCon fans! The BotCon Facebook page has revealed the free attending figure for the 2016 Primus package... Terrorsaur!!

https://www.facebook.com/BotConOfficial/posts/1158627290844395

10262224_1158626960844428_6622640750814538398_n.jpg


64931_1158627134177744_3646788306815656062_n.jpg
Re: Video Review Botcon 2016 Tripredacus Council Figures (1773428)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 17th, 2016 @ 11:25am CDT
He's Awesome! :MAXIMAL:
Re: Video Review Botcon 2016 Tripredacus Council Figures (1773430)
Posted by megatronus on March 17th, 2016 @ 11:28am CDT
Image

He looks pretty good - the deco's great. I think I would have preferred a grimace or a menacing smile over his PlaySkool smile, but I can live with it.
Re: Video Review Botcon 2016 Tripredacus Council Figures (1773432)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 17th, 2016 @ 11:34am CDT
He looks really good! I love that smile! :MAXIMAL:
Re: Video Review Botcon 2016 Tripredacus Council Figures (1773435)
Posted by megatronus on March 17th, 2016 @ 11:51am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:He looks really good! I love that smile! :MAXIMAL:

I bet the smile will look fine in person. Now I'm wondering if a white face would have been better. :P
Re: Video Review Botcon 2016 Tripredacus Council Figures (1777282)
Posted by Va'al on April 2nd, 2016 @ 12:45pm CDT
@BotCon can we get some prices for souvenirs? Just so we can plan? Thanks. #transformers #botcon2016


Absolutely. The 4 individual souvenirs and the 3 pack troop builder are priced at $295 total.


https://twitter.com/BotCon/status/716316664657264641
Re: Video Review Botcon 2016 Tripredacus Council Figures (1777396)
Posted by Psychography on April 2nd, 2016 @ 7:24pm CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:
@BotCon can we get some prices for souvenirs? Just so we can plan? Thanks. #transformers #botcon2016


Absolutely. The 4 individual souvenirs and the 3 pack troop builder are priced at $295 total.


https://twitter.com/BotCon/status/716316664657264641


Didn't the previous information say that there were THREE souvenirs, plus the troop builder pack? A Deluxe, a Centerpiece, and an Other?

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
Twincast / Podcast #271:
"Meh-pisode"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "AM-18 Airachnid | Japanese Transformers Prime Arms Micron Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Class Autobot Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Ectotron" on EBAY
Buy "Super7 Hasbro The Transformers Autobots Bumblebee Reaction Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Deluxe Class Autobot Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS KRE-O Autobot RED ALERT minifig KREO figure toy lambroghini" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Pop Transformers Grimlock #69 ECCC 2021 Emerald City Comic Con Presale" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Decepticon Vehicon Action Figure Takara Tomy" on EBAY