This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer

Transformers News: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer

Monday, January 18th, 2021 2:20PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Reviews
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 27,946

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Huffer seems to be the breakout star from the Transformers Kingdom line, especially for G1 fans. Now we have a video review of the little guy. While he is indeed a very small deluxe figure, he goes come with extra accessories. You can watch Kremzeek's review below along with still images. This toy is expected to be at retail between April-June 2020.



Transformers News: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer

Transformers News: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer

Transformers News: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer

Transformers News: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093059)
Posted by cr3d1t on January 18th, 2021 @ 2:33pm CST
Huffer looks real great. It's too bad his head is static during transformation. I thought it would flip back into the space made by flipping out the wheels. The reviewer didn't seem to have converted the torso correctly since the front wheels in truck mode didn't seem to touch the ground.
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093068)
Posted by bacem on January 18th, 2021 @ 5:13pm CST
cr3d1t wrote:Huffer looks real great. It's too bad his head is static during transformation. I thought it would flip back into the space made by flipping out the wheels. The reviewer didn't seem to have converted the torso correctly since the front wheels in truck mode didn't seem to touch the ground.


Yea kremzeek review tends to just rush the transformation process, and in result can miss some step in the process.
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093072)
Posted by BW Megatron on January 18th, 2021 @ 6:08pm CST
I hope that's not Huffer's finalized hand color. Supposed to be gray like his arms, not black.
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093100)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on January 19th, 2021 @ 9:29am CST
Here is Rattrap and Black Arachnia riding their older versions over to the "sell on eBay" pile.

20210118_121609.jpg
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093108)
Posted by Changewinds on January 19th, 2021 @ 10:36am CST
o.supreme wrote:Finally got my first opportunity to see BW Megatron on Friday. I didn't know if upon seeing him I'd be convinced to get it...l let him go. He is a great looking toy for sure, and if my son showed any interest I'd have got it. But I passed, better to let someone who really wants it have it. If he ever goes on sale maybe....But even me, with my relatively small collection am starting to see space become an issue, gotta save it for what I really want.


Definitely, same here. I saw 86 Hot Rod and a lot of Netflix bots in my hunt for Bumblebee, but decided not to get them, because even with my small collection I’m running out of room. Plus my display is a mix of a lot of different eras. The only Kingdom figure I saw was Rattrap. Everything else was Cyberverse.
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093121)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on January 19th, 2021 @ 1:30pm CST
Finally got Kingdom Leader Megatron at Target! Every time before, all I could find for the Leader Class was the Optimus Prime repack. Now I just need Optimus Primal and Cyclonus and I'll have the entirety of what I want from the first wave of Kingdom product. :)

It's funny, by the way, how we've all been hyped up for Kingdom for MONTHS, and the product is only slowly trickling into retailers. However, the "Buzzworthy Bumblebee" line that no one knew about before is just flooding the shelves at Targets in my area with mostly rehashed products.
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093125)
Posted by Epsilon Delta on January 19th, 2021 @ 1:44pm CST
I'm so on the fence about Kingdom Magnus. Magnus is one of my favorite transformers. I really like the Siege mold. It's highly G1-esque, with the armor up gimmick I love, but adds its own flair. He hits all the points I like. I also like the detailing a little more than the Kingdom mold. Since I have MP Magnus, I don't think I need Kingdom Magnus... But those "glasses" on the Kingdom Magnus are so slick. These decisions are so hard...
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093126)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on January 19th, 2021 @ 2:11pm CST
So I came across my second QC issue with Kingdom yesterday when I was finally transforming BW Megatron. One of the 2 spring loaded neck flaps with the plastic base and the rubbery skin material didn't have the skin material fully attached. Each part has the rubber skin material push through the black plastic part in 2 spots. One one of mine it was only attached in 1 of the 2 spots allowing the outer skin piece to rotate. I actually got him all the way transformed before I noticed when the black plastic part was showing through.

I didn't think to take a photo before finding another this morning and making an exchange, but somethhing to take a look at once you get yours.
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093139)
Posted by transformers_va on January 19th, 2021 @ 4:30pm CST
You're lucky.. mine came with 2 left T-Rex arms, and makes Megatron look like he has a broken arm (or at least dislocated) lol

20210119_175222.jpg
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093142)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on January 19th, 2021 @ 4:51pm CST
transformers_va wrote:You're lucky.. mine came with 2 left T-Rex arms, and makes Megatron look like he has a broken arm (or at least dislocated) lol


That sucks. Especially because you know someone out there has 2 rights.
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093143)
Posted by transformers_va on January 19th, 2021 @ 4:55pm CST
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
transformers_va wrote:You're lucky.. mine came with 2 left T-Rex arms, and makes Megatron look like he has a broken arm (or at least dislocated) lol


That sucks. Especially because you know someone out there has 2 rights.

Haha :lol: very true!
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093156)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on January 19th, 2021 @ 8:36pm CST
I definitely want Huffer.
The scaling is nice, & even if that’s not accurate, I appreciate that he’ll add a bit of variety.
After seeing more photos, I’m actuallly tempted to get Ultra Magnus.
I’ll wait on him for a while though.
If I don’t end up finding Netflix Bee or Bluestreak I’ll definitely get him.
I like this Kingdom version quite a bit more than the Siege one.
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093258)
Posted by sol magnus on January 21st, 2021 @ 7:52am CST
My card was charged or Cyclonus from Amazon yesterday.
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093260)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on January 21st, 2021 @ 8:10am CST
Mine too, should be here tomorrow. Which is perfect as he was the only one from wave 1 I haven't found in stores yet.
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093491)
Posted by Flashwave on January 23rd, 2021 @ 6:46pm CST
So, I got Cyclonus in habd yesterday anf this is right up there with one of the best Voyagers ever. I love everythinf about this figure with no complaints other than some too-stiff joints. But am I alone in wishing they had done something to make use of the 5mm wrist port, like a peg on the back of his gun so it can attach that way, lime the Universe Cyclonus and Nightstick could? The peg hole is already there for Vehicle mode, I want to see them carry it across the finish line.
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093495)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on January 23rd, 2021 @ 8:07pm CST
Flashwave wrote:So, I got Cyclonus in habd yesterday anf this is right up there with one of the best Voyagers ever. I love everythinf about this figure with no complaints other than some too-stiff joints. But am I alone in wishing they had done something to make use of the 5mm wrist port, like a peg on the back of his gun so it can attach that way, lime the Universe Cyclonus and Nightstick could? The peg hole is already there for Vehicle mode, I want to see them carry it across the finish line.


My gut tells me we might see an SDCC set of Targetmasters where Cyclonus will come with Nightstick, so that hole might be of use then.
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093496)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on January 23rd, 2021 @ 8:16pm CST
Flashwave wrote:So, I got Cyclonus in habd yesterday anf this is right up there with one of the best Voyagers ever. I love everythinf about this figure with no complaints other than some too-stiff joints. But am I alone in wishing they had done something to make use of the 5mm wrist port, like a peg on the back of his gun so it can attach that way, lime the Universe Cyclonus and Nightstick could? The peg hole is already there for Vehicle mode, I want to see them carry it across the finish line.


It's been a little time since I received Cyclonus from Gamestop, and still I really agree with this-- he is easily one of the best mainline figures I've ever bought...
The hinged knees don't bother me at all, and just overall he looks at least a bit better in person than in any of the product shots, which were all pretty decent.
There are some tight joints, but when you consider the opposite possibility, it's not really a true problem, but rather a small inconvenience.
I don't like 5mm ports in general, so for me, there are plenty of those as is.
This is the type of figure that plays into me being picky and knowing that Hastak has the capability of making outstanding figures... Cyclonus is one that pushes that bar of expectations up substantially.
Yeah, Hot Rod and Scourge are really, really good. The ER seekers are all awesome... I dig the Datsun bros ER mold... But Cyclonus is the best imo.
He also confirms why I've held off on Kup and Blurr up to this point. Until those guys go on a good sale such as buy one get one 50% off, I can wait, and may pass altogether.

I'm really thinking SS86 Grimlock, (hopefully Galvatron and Slag), and Cyclonus will be the stars of these most recent lines.

My advice to anyone is don't skip Cyclonus. He's phenomenal.
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093500)
Posted by Transtopias Rodimus Prime on January 23rd, 2021 @ 10:30pm CST
Okay bot mode is fine, but not since I already have Siege. Truck mode is awful. They're supposed to be in disguise remember? I want originality not bad retools. Hasbro wants me to buy 15 different versions of Magnus they need to bring their A game.
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093502)
Posted by william-james88 on January 23rd, 2021 @ 11:21pm CST
We now have pictures of a different headsculpt for Transformers WFC Kingdom leader Megatron. This headsculpt is more remeniscent of the original Beast Wars Megatron toy with the ninja turtle type mouth. These iamges come to us from Tungg who posted them on the TFW2005 boards. It seems this is a variant they found on the Megatron toy they purchased. Most molds are designed with more than one headsculpt and it seems this particular variant made it onto final products. It is probable that this is the headsculpt we will see on a redeco of Megatron, like T Wrecks, as was the case with Starscream's screaming headsculpt found on Skywarp.

Image

Image
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093509)
Posted by Ultra Markus on January 24th, 2021 @ 2:16am CST
seeing that i am hearing him say YESSS
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093511)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on January 24th, 2021 @ 4:35am CST
A good alternate headsculpt. It loses a little impact with no paint on the teeth though.
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093514)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 24th, 2021 @ 9:31am CST
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:A good alternate headsculpt. It loses a little impact with no paint on the teeth though.
Oh, there is paint on the teeth. It's just the same purple paint as his face. :-D
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093516)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on January 24th, 2021 @ 9:37am CST
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:A good alternate headsculpt. It loses a little impact with no paint on the teeth though.


My guess is that this alternate head sculpt is for a different release of this mold later on, but on the production line, someone cast the parts with the wrong gate open for the head, and we got the alternate one. However, since this run is supposed to be the closed mouth version, the people painting probably had no directions for any teeth, because they shouldn't be there, so it was painted as if it was the closed mouth version.
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093517)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on January 24th, 2021 @ 10:21am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:A good alternate headsculpt. It loses a little impact with no paint on the teeth though.
Oh, there is paint on the teeth. It's just the same purple paint as his face. :-D


Haha nice
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093518)
Posted by Spider5800 on January 24th, 2021 @ 11:21am CST
So I found Optimus Primal and Blackarachnia recently at a local Target. Found Cheetor too, but didn't buy him, hoping for more info on the better looking Netflix repaint.

Primal is fantastic. The paint and details are excellent, he's extremely posable, and although he's a little short for a voyager, he's also extremely SOLID. He's got a great hefty feel to him and no hollow sections in either mode, which makes him look great at any angle. Only real complaints I have is his his robot knees don't hide very well in beast mode (they kind of stick out of his butt) and the swords are store on the outside in beast mode instead of internally. Those are really minor quibbles, though, I would easily recommend him.

Blackarachnia is also great, she looks fantastic in either mode. However, the one I found has a REALLY loose neck joint. It holds when you position her fine, but any kind of jarring and her head just kind of plops down to her back or chest. Maybe something to look for if others find her.
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093521)
Posted by khrome on January 24th, 2021 @ 11:51am CST
You can almost hear him say "Yesssss"
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093522)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on January 24th, 2021 @ 11:51am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:A good alternate headsculpt. It loses a little impact with no paint on the teeth though.
Oh, there is paint on the teeth. It's just the same purple paint as his face. :-D



Image

Very good :APPLAUSE:
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093527)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 24th, 2021 @ 2:45pm CST
Pretty neat, but I already have Megatron and have no need to spend another $50 (or more circumstantially speaking) just for a variant head.
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093528)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on January 24th, 2021 @ 2:49pm CST
I’ll be intrigued if this alternate head does signal a new version of T-Wrecks though. Still waiting with crossed fingers for MP T-Wrecks & BW Grimlock.
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093529)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on January 24th, 2021 @ 3:03pm CST
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:I’ll be intrigued if this alternate head does signal a new version of T-Wrecks though.


In a sense it does. Starting with Robot Masters, Beast Megatron's mouth was closed on occasion, like it is on the Kingdom one:

Image
Transformers Beast Wars Telemocha Series Megatron Gallery
Small Sad 'Saurus

Image
Transformers Beast Wars Reborn Megatron (Reissue) Gallery

Image
Transformers BotCon Exclusives Megatron Gallery

T-Wrecks only had one toy, as a redeco of the original BW Megatron with the teeth showing, so it would make sense for the Hasbro designers to use that for him.

While I'm at it: face plate for BW Grimlock!
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093531)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on January 24th, 2021 @ 3:36pm CST
Image

This colour scheme would look really good on the new figure.

Jelze Bunnycat wrote:While I'm at it: face plate for BW Grimlock!


Image

Would the G1 Grimlock fans be really angry if this guy received the MP treatment, before his namesake was granted a 2.0? :-?
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093532)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on January 24th, 2021 @ 3:43pm CST
Hmmm good question
I would assume BW Grimlock would be released in generations selects before an MP version, especially since MP Dinobot was made to be cartoon accurate and BW Grimlock looks pretty different from that (at least based on the comic appearance)

That and although a masterpiece 2.0 grimlock would be pretty cool im not sure how necessary it would be, the first version was pretty good and SS86 version is satisfying a lot of people. I would assume masterpiece efforts would be devoted to another character but idk
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093533)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on January 24th, 2021 @ 3:54pm CST
Razorbeast88 wrote:Hmmm good question
I would assume BW Grimlock would be released in generations selects before an MP version, especially since MP Dinobot was made to be cartoon accurate and BW Grimlock looks pretty different from that (at least based on the comic appearance)

That and although a masterpiece 2.0 grimlock would be pretty cool im not sure how necessary it would be, the first version was pretty good and SS86 version is satisfying a lot of people. I would assume masterpiece efforts would be devoted to another character but idk


Selects has a lot of potential in Kingdom. Even Blackarachnia could have an Arcee redeco. Every chosen Beast Character so far has at least one. Even the question mark to this line that is Polar Claw, has four recolours.

BW Grimlock as an MP, I would see as MP Dinobot, with a new Head and colour scheme. No other real changes, as he has no physical reference point to scale him with. Just comic appearances that vaguely assert his size.

Friends have told me MP Grimlock is too short now. That a 2.0 is needed for him to be brought into the correct scale with Prime etc. The lack of MP G1 Dinobots I can only assume are due to Takara complacently leaving them down to 3P's to provide.
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093535)
Posted by ZeroWolf on January 24th, 2021 @ 4:06pm CST
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:Hmmm good question
I would assume BW Grimlock would be released in generations selects before an MP version, especially since MP Dinobot was made to be cartoon accurate and BW Grimlock looks pretty different from that (at least based on the comic appearance)

That and although a masterpiece 2.0 grimlock would be pretty cool im not sure how necessary it would be, the first version was pretty good and SS86 version is satisfying a lot of people. I would assume masterpiece efforts would be devoted to another character but idk


Selects has a lot of potential in Kingdom. Even Blackarachnia could have an Arcee redeco. Every chosen Beast Character so far has at least one. Even the question mark to this line that is Polar Claw, has four recolours.

BW Grimlock as an MP, I would see as MP Dinobot, with a new Head and colour scheme. No other real changes, as he has no physical reference point to scale him with. Just comic appearances that vaguely assert his size.

Friends have told me MP Grimlock is too short now. That a 2.0 is needed for him to be brought into the correct scale with Prime etc. The lack of MP G1 Dinobots I can only assume are due to Takara complacently leaving them down to 3P's to provide.

Considering how much MP Prime was, I can't help but wonder how much MP Grimlock 2.0 would cost :-?

Anyway, I reckon we'll start hearing about the Kingdom Selects soon enough.
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093536)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on January 24th, 2021 @ 4:16pm CST
The blackarachnia arcee thing would be cool! And fingers crossed with polar claw, I know it's been said his figure was canceled but I still have my fingers crossed we'll get one at some point, even if in a line after kingdom.

I agree about the MP BW Grimlock, just not sure if they'd go for it. And it'd be really awesome if any version of BW Grimlock included some remolding to add that furry/feathery look that his dino mode had in the comics but not a big deal if that never happens

As far as the need for an updated MP Grimlock goes, I didnt know about the scaling issue since the new MP prime was too expensive for me but seems like reason enough for an update since starscream got an update too. I would assume you're right about takara relying on 3P for MP scale dinobots, my impression has always been the MP line focuses on the most popular characters and although the dinobots are popular, they don't really stand out other than Grimlock. They're just kind of part of the collective. Maybe that's why MP hasn't done any of the other groups like constructicons or combaticons (those are combiners though so way different)
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093537)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on January 24th, 2021 @ 4:21pm CST
Id also be interested to see some retools as well. Rhinox into Razorbeast, that kind of thing. Since the sizes of some of the original Basic Beasties were way off what they should have been.

I can't help but notice that the Dinobots always seem to phased out of the comics around the midpoint of their life cycle. They never seem to get any kind of upgraded form in the figures either. Similar story with the cartoons too.

Beyond G1, I wonder if that is a mandate from HasTak?
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093540)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on January 24th, 2021 @ 4:44pm CST
Id loveee an updated razorbeast, as surprising as that must be hahahahaha and agreed about the size issues, though im not sure if voyager would be a little too big for razorbeast. Of course I've never seen a wild boar, but based on lion king and the javelinas ive seen id imagine they are still fairly small haha

It does seem that the dinobots have been pretty neglected after this time. The only update they've had that comes to mind was in transformers animated and even then that was just 3 out of the 5
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093542)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on January 24th, 2021 @ 4:51pm CST
Razorbeast88 wrote:Id loveee an updated razorbeast, as surprising as that must be hahahahaha and agreed about the size issues, though im not sure if voyager would be a little too big for razorbeast. Of course I've never seen a wild boar, but based on lion king and the javelinas ive seen id imagine they are still fairly small haha

It does seem that the dinobots have been pretty neglected after this time. The only update they've had that comes to mind was in transformers animated and even then that was just 3 out of the 5



As far as Boar scaling goes...

Boar.jpg


This was the best one I could find. Definitely should be bigger than a Rat, Iguana Frilled Lizard, Stag Beetle etc

Yeah, maybe that is because Takara doesn't like to make Dinobots as ongoing figures? Seeing them more as a short term novelty. Like the Battlechargers, Duocons etc
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093544)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on January 24th, 2021 @ 5:07pm CST
Well that clears that up hahaha I stand corrected
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093546)
Posted by Flashwave on January 24th, 2021 @ 5:11pm CST
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:Id loveee an updated razorbeast, as surprising as that must be hahahahaha and agreed about the size issues, though im not sure if voyager would be a little too big for razorbeast. Of course I've never seen a wild boar, but based on lion king and the javelinas ive seen id imagine they are still fairly small haha

It does seem that the dinobots have been pretty neglected after this time. The only update they've had that comes to mind was in transformers animated and even then that was just 3 out of the 5



As far as Boar scaling goes...

Boar.jpg


This was the best one I could find. Definitely should be bigger than a Rat, Iguana Frilled Lizard, Stag Beetle etc

Yeah, maybe that is because Takara doesn't like to make Dinobots as ongoing figures? Seeing them more as a short term novelty. Like the Battlechargers, Duocons etc


I mean yes, but compared with the Gorilla and the Cheetah, Rattrap is an R.U.S. and a basic class Razorbeast would be the one in scale here
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093547)
Posted by blackeyedprime on January 24th, 2021 @ 5:13pm CST
BW Grimlock was a Trex in the story ark with Magmatron so I'm not too sure if it would be dinobot or Megatron getting the repaint. Either would be cool for me.

SS86 Grimlocks too short for Grimlock so I'm doubting an inscale MP Grimlock 2.0 at any point though it would be nice if thye did one and his team mates.

G1 Grimlock did get an update...into a pretender (thats kinda maybe an upgrade), the orig toys were pretty good along with the G2 colorings.

I'd kinda hope for the pretenders/animal pretenders in the case of a use of a wildboar for Snarler over a BW Razorbeast.
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093548)
Posted by ZeroWolf on January 24th, 2021 @ 5:18pm CST
Actually he got a further update with Nucleon as well ;) SS86 Grim too short? He looks like he's bigger the prime so isn't that right?

Now BW Grim, I can see Hasbro taking the easy way abd just doing it off Voyager Dinobot, leaving T-Wrecks to be the other use of the megatron mold.
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093552)
Posted by william-james88 on January 24th, 2021 @ 5:34pm CST
ZeroWolf wrote:Actually he got a further update with Nucleon as well ;) SS86 Grim too short? He looks like he's bigger the prime so isn't that right?

Now BW Grim, I can see Hasbro taking the easy way abd just doing it off Voyager Dinobot, leaving T-Wrecks to be the other use of the megatron mold.


I just realized ss86 grim is as tall as the potp Voyager, so I kinda get where people are coming from.
And yes T wrecks is for sure the other use, along with the Jurassic park crossover figure.
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093553)
Posted by aronjlove on January 24th, 2021 @ 5:46pm CST
william-james88 wrote:I just realized ss86 grim is as tall as the potp Voyager, so I kinda get where people are coming from.
Uh...
IMG_20210124_164345_HDR.jpg
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093554)
Posted by Nuclearxpotato on January 24th, 2021 @ 6:08pm CST
aronjlove wrote:
william-james88 wrote:I just realized ss86 grim is as tall as the potp Voyager, so I kinda get where people are coming from.
Uh...
IMG_20210124_164345_HDR.jpg


Wow, he really puts the PotP version in perspective. I was trying to hold off on the SS86 Dinos just because I had the PotP ones... but this is making me reconsider.

Do you have TR Wheelie to make comparisons with? Can he hold the SS86 Wheelie figure's slingshot?
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093555)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 24th, 2021 @ 6:16pm CST
Nuclearxpotato wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
william-james88 wrote:I just realized ss86 grim is as tall as the potp Voyager, so I kinda get where people are coming from.
Uh...
IMG_20210124_164345_HDR.jpg


Wow, he really puts the PotP version in perspective. I was trying to hold off on the SS86 Dinos just because I had the PotP ones... but this is making me reconsider.

Do you have TR Wheelie to make comparisons with? Can he hold the SS86 Wheelie figure's slingshot?
Wheelie can hold Wheelie! (not my pic, btw)

Image
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093556)
Posted by aronjlove on January 24th, 2021 @ 6:23pm CST
Nuclearxpotato wrote:Wow, he really puts the PotP version in perspective. I was trying to hold off on the SS86 Dinos just because I had the PotP ones... but this is making me reconsider.
I was thinking the same since I have them as well but then I saw SS86 Grimlock in Walmart. Once I realized how huge he was I had to have him.

Nuclearxpotato wrote:Do you have TR Wheelie to make comparisons with? Can he hold the SS86 Wheelie figure's slingshot?
Until this comment I didn't realize the slingshot came out of his hand lol and the slingshot post is the same size as the PotP Prime Master pretender armor hands and the Kingdom core-class hands, 3mm I think?
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093557)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on January 24th, 2021 @ 6:28pm CST
aronjlove wrote:
Nuclearxpotato wrote:Wow, he really puts the PotP version in perspective. I was trying to hold off on the SS86 Dinos just because I had the PotP ones... but this is making me reconsider.
I was thinking the same since I have them as well but then I saw SS86 Grimlock in Walmart. Once I realized how huge he was I had to have him.

Nuclearxpotato wrote:Do you have TR Wheelie to make comparisons with? Can he hold the SS86 Wheelie figure's slingshot?
Until this comment I didn't realize the slingshot came out of his hand lol and the slingshot post is the same size as the PotP Prime Master pretender armor hands and the Kingdom core-class hands, 3mm I think?


3mm, yeah. Which makes it too small for TR Wheelie which uses 5mm.
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093560)
Posted by Evil Eye on January 24th, 2021 @ 7:12pm CST
I've got Vertebreak coming soon from Kapow, so my Slash will have her bony arch-nemesis! She looks pretty cool, though her lack of thigh swivels does have me slightly concerned. I do like how she's coloured like an actual fossil though rather than clean fresh bone.
Re: Video Review for WFC Kingdom Huffer (2093602)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 25th, 2021 @ 12:32pm CST
Beeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssttttttttttttt Waaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssss

Image

Also, it's kind of incredible that the beats seem to sort of be in scale with the 6" lines. Between them and the MPs, one of them is in scale and both look pretty good with the 6-inchers!

Image

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 2nd ptg Cvr B Lord Golobulus Image Comics 1223IM856 Howard"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #7 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUN210501 7B (CA) Pirrie"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS + MY LITTLE PONY #1 1st ptg IDW Comics 2020 MAR200688 (CA) Fleecs"
TRANSFORMERS + MY ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #34 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JUN210494 34A (CA) Chan (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #34 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics Movie Sequel 4RI 230323B"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #41 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JAN220488 41B (CA) Pirrie"
TRANSFORMERS #41 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 MAY221567 3C (CA) Gauntt"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1123IM343 4B (CA) Jonboy"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Secrets & Lies #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 FEB200645 1B (CA)Coller"
TRANSFORMERS '84 S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #3 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915L"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926R"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #42 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 FEB220436 42RI (CA) Goux"
TRANSFORMERS #42 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #46 Marvel Comics 1988 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of BEASTS #1 IDW Comics 2022 MAY221564 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #343 - In the Future Year 2000
Twincast / Podcast #343:
"In the Future Year 2000"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, February 10th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Xort and Highbrow" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON