This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears

Transformers News: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears

Sunday, February 4th, 2024 8:07PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 44,237

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The second wave of Legacy United has hit US ports and is ready for distribution across the globe, so we are seeing more and more of its contents. Like this new review for Gears. It highlights some parts which we couldn't see from the initial images. You get a good look at his backpack, which is pretty massive for a minibot. But the main issue fans are not happy with is the view of the truck mode from the back since that's where the robot mode chest ends up. We do see a fun east egg though with an M on the back of his robot mode head, homaging the G1 toy.

Let us know what you think!

Also, as we have seen with previous waves, Hasbro has been lowering production numbers on these toys, and brick and mortar distribution is unreliable. There is a chance this could end up like Beachcomber so if you think you might want this Gears, it is ill advised to wait to see it on a shelf or wait for a discount.

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176212)
Posted by JoeBot83 on February 4th, 2024 @ 9:41pm CST
THATS THE THING ABOUT THE GEAR WARS. IT WAS NEVER ABOUT THE GEARS.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176213)
Posted by trailbreaker on February 4th, 2024 @ 9:49pm CST
New Gears looks awesome !!
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176220)
Posted by DeathReviews on February 5th, 2024 @ 8:58am CST
The second wave of Legacy United has hit US ports and is ready for distribution across the globe, so we are seeing more and more of its contents. Like this new review for Gears. It highlights some parts which we couldn't see from the initial images. You get a good look at his backpack, which is pretty massive for a minibot. But the main issue fans are not happy with is the view of the truck mode from the back since that's where the robot mode chest ends up. We do see a fun east egg though with an M on the back of his robot mode head, homaging the G1 toy.


Sadly, it looks like those high-riding tires are part of the overall engineering. That's the only thing I find objectionable. Each tire is sticking out so far from the wheel wells that it looks like they're ready to fall off. And the tires had a pronounced wobbling in that video, which I attribute to how precariously each one is perched on those hinges. Seriously - they couldn't think of ANY way to make them a bit more snug?
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176221)
Posted by william-james88 on February 5th, 2024 @ 9:16am CST
Fans are eager for the reveals of the second wave of Legacy United, especially when these toys could show up any day now. It may not have been realized by all yet, but we've already seen 4 of the 7 new figures this wave has to offer.

Since deluxe Sureshot and core Dinobot are said to no longer be part of this wave, that leaves the following:

Core BM Cheetor
Deluxe G1 Gears
Deluxe Cyberverse Chromia
Deluxe Shard
Voyager BW Silverbolt
Voyager Cybertron Starscream
Leader G1 Sandstorm

And below are the 4 we have already seen. This is basically to show that we already have a good idea of what is to come and set up your expectations for when the reveals do happen.

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176223)
Posted by Solrac333 on February 5th, 2024 @ 10:51am CST
Really don't care for the painted windows.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176224)
Posted by Overcracker on February 5th, 2024 @ 11:10am CST
william-james88 wrote:Fans are eager for the reveals of the second wave of Legacy United, especially when these toys could show up any day now. It may not have been realized by all yet, but we've already seen 4 of the 7 new figures this wave has to offer.

Since deluxe Sureshot and core Dinobot are said to no longer be part of this wave, that leaves the following:

Core BM Cheetor
Deluxe G1 Gears
Deluxe Cyberverse Chromia
Deluxe Shard
Voyager BW Silverbolt
Voyager Cybertron Starscream
Leader G1 Sandstorm

And below are the 4 we have already seen. This is basically to show that we already have a good idea of what is to come and set up your expectations for when the reveals do happen.


I think the only thing I want from this wave is Cheetor.

As long sit looks more like Titanium (never though I'd want a titanium design again) than Supreme, it should be fine.
Image

Image

Also, Nightslash would work for him too.

Image
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176226)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on February 5th, 2024 @ 11:58am CST
Ya think wave 2 might just drop without pre-orders? At least part of it?
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176234)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on February 5th, 2024 @ 1:51pm CST
Tried to watch the Gears video just to see the transformation but couldn't do it. Cant stand that twats voice.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176241)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on February 5th, 2024 @ 2:38pm CST
Amazon still doesn't have preorder for Gears. >:oP
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176242)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on February 5th, 2024 @ 2:40pm CST
Cyber Bishop wrote:Tried to watch the Gears video just to see the transformation but couldn't do it. Cant stand that twats voice.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel the same way about emgo. But with him it's his arrogant, condescending tone.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176243)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 5th, 2024 @ 2:56pm CST
Rodimus Prime wrote:Amazon still doesn't have preorder for Gears. >:oP

No one does. Probably just gonna skip the preorder option
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176244)
Posted by william-james88 on February 5th, 2024 @ 3:07pm CST
Rodimus Prime wrote:Amazon still doesn't have preorder for Gears. >:oP


They wouldn't, these have yet to be officially revealed by Hasbro
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176245)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on February 5th, 2024 @ 3:30pm CST
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Cyber Bishop wrote:Tried to watch the Gears video just to see the transformation but couldn't do it. Cant stand that twats voice.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel the same way about emgo. But with him it's his arrogant, condescending tone.



Yeah he grates my nerves as well, these guys put too much inflection in their voices that just plain makes them sound stupid. Just put a video up about the fig, its size, transformation and that's it.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176247)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on February 5th, 2024 @ 3:50pm CST
Cyber Bishop wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Cyber Bishop wrote:Tried to watch the Gears video just to see the transformation but couldn't do it. Cant stand that twats voice.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel the same way about emgo. But with him it's his arrogant, condescending tone.



Yeah he grates my nerves as well, these guys put too much inflection in their voices that just plain makes them sound stupid. Just put a video up about the fig, its size, transformation and that's it.



THAAAAAAANK YOU!!!!

Anyway I didn't dig the images of Gears at first but after watching a review I believe I can add him to my Neo G1 collection. And far as Miss Chromia goes she will replace my Takara LG-11....'nuff said! :VEHI:
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176249)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on February 5th, 2024 @ 4:31pm CST
Nemesis Destron wrote:
Cyber Bishop wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Cyber Bishop wrote:Tried to watch the Gears video just to see the transformation but couldn't do it. Cant stand that twats voice.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel the same way about emgo. But with him it's his arrogant, condescending tone.



Yeah he grates my nerves as well, these guys put too much inflection in their voices that just plain makes them sound stupid. Just put a video up about the fig, its size, transformation and that's it.



THAAAAAAANK YOU!!!!

Anyway I didn't dig the images of Gears at first but after watching a review I believe I can add him to my Neo G1 collection. And far as Miss Chromia goes she will replace my Takara LG-11....'nuff said! :VEHI:


Against my better judgment, I watched it. Transformation is very good, I don't mind where the chest ends up since I think the original vehicle had a trunk like that, minus the Autobot symbol. What does bother me is the lack of weapon storage.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176255)
Posted by Quantum Surge on February 5th, 2024 @ 7:55pm CST
Why is Hasbro hesitant on making announcements for Wave 2? We got Magnaboss, Tidal Wave, and HasLab Omega Prime, but nothing for this or the second 2024 Studio Series wave.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176256)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on February 5th, 2024 @ 8:24pm CST
Quantum Surge wrote:Why is Hasbro hesitant on making announcements for Wave 2? We got Magnaboss, Tidal Wave, and HasLab Omega Prime, but nothing for this or the second 2024 Studio Series wave.


Maybe there's a distribution issue and we're not getting the figures.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176260)
Posted by william-james88 on February 5th, 2024 @ 10:01pm CST
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Quantum Surge wrote:Why is Hasbro hesitant on making announcements for Wave 2? We got Magnaboss, Tidal Wave, and HasLab Omega Prime, but nothing for this or the second 2024 Studio Series wave.


Maybe there's a distribution issue and we're not getting the figures.


The figures are already in US ports with a planned release of April 1st
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176261)
Posted by william-james88 on February 5th, 2024 @ 10:02pm CST
Quantum Surge wrote:Why is Hasbro hesitant on making announcements for Wave 2? We got Magnaboss, Tidal Wave, and HasLab Omega Prime, but nothing for this or the second 2024 Studio Series wave.


We are getting Magnaboss???
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176262)
Posted by Quantum Surge on February 5th, 2024 @ 10:03pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
Quantum Surge wrote:Why is Hasbro hesitant on making announcements for Wave 2? We got Magnaboss, Tidal Wave, and HasLab Omega Prime, but nothing for this or the second 2024 Studio Series wave.


We are getting Magnaboss???

Yeah, Magna the Predacon boss from Beast Wars Neo from Matrix :lol:
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176263)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on February 5th, 2024 @ 10:08pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Quantum Surge wrote:Why is Hasbro hesitant on making announcements for Wave 2? We got Magnaboss, Tidal Wave, and HasLab Omega Prime, but nothing for this or the second 2024 Studio Series wave.


Maybe there's a distribution issue and we're not getting the figures.


The figures are already in US ports with a planned release of April 1st


Best laid plans of Mice and Men often go a stray. Also, April 1st? Joke could be on us.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176266)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 5th, 2024 @ 10:39pm CST
Quantum Surge wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Quantum Surge wrote:Why is Hasbro hesitant on making announcements for Wave 2? We got Magnaboss, Tidal Wave, and HasLab Omega Prime, but nothing for this or the second 2024 Studio Series wave.


We are getting Magnaboss???

Yeah, Magna the Predacon boss from Beast Wars Neo from Matrix :lol:
I didn't know "magna" was a form of lava. ;)
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176270)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on February 6th, 2024 @ 1:05am CST
By the way, was that SS86 Prime in the Gears video? I think it's the Yolo Park model but I'm not sure.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176272)
Posted by Emerje on February 6th, 2024 @ 1:41am CST
Quantum Surge wrote:Why is Hasbro hesitant on making announcements for Wave 2? We got Magnaboss, Tidal Wave, and HasLab Omega Prime, but nothing for this or the second 2024 Studio Series wave.

Same people that did a video and reveal for Tidal Wave in Singapore and then waited weeks before a full reveal on Pulse. Doing things in a timely manor isn't their strong suit. They don't even do that Spacebridge segment after a reveal video anymore. They can't get out ahead of these leaks fast enough to keep up.

Emerje
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176277)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 6th, 2024 @ 5:48am CST
chuckdawg1999 wrote:By the way, was that SS86 Prime in the Gears video? I think it's the Yolo Park model but I'm not sure.

It was Yolopark
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176288)
Posted by william-james88 on February 6th, 2024 @ 11:10am CST
Its Transformers Tuesday and Hasbro is giving us our first look at 3 releases. We have Legacy United leader Sandstorm, with a head based on the toy, and two prestige style releases. Those are Grimlock and Shockwave, using their most recent toys, in a comic accurate deco. Shockwave comes with a new Optimus head accessory.

Here are the photos followed by the description from comicbook.com

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Hasbro has unveiled new Transformers figures inspired by the original comic book series, and you're seeing them first here at ComicBook.com! The first Transformers comic was produced by Marvel between 1984 and 1991, and these new Shockwave and Grimlock figures come straight out of its pages. The year 1984 was certainly special for Transformers fans, which is why you'll see 40th anniversary branding on the box along with iconic cover art from Transformers #5 Shockwave "Are All Dead" and Transformers #8 "And Now The Dinobots!" issues.

Inside the boxes you'll find figures with comic book-style deco and plenty of accessories. A full breakdown of both figures can be found below. Pre-order details have not been revealed at the time of writing, but they will hit store shelves in the Summer of 2024. This article will be updated with direct pre-order links when they become available. Stay tuned.

TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS COMIC EDITION SHOCKWAVE ($39.99): "Ruled by logic, if it is more logical for Shockwave to override Megatron and seize command of the Decepticons, he will take that chance. Inspired by the original The TRANSFORMERS comic book series, this 7-inch Shockwave action figure converts from robot to Cybertronian spaceship mode in 15 steps. With comic-accurate deco and black line hatching details, Shockwave looks like it came out of a comic book, celebrating 40 years since TRANSFORMERS robots made their comic debut in 1984. Features articulated heads, arms, and legs for action poses and comes with the head of Optimus Prime piece that can be placed on the included display stand (display stand assembly required)."

TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS COMIC EDITION GRIMLOCK ($59.99) "Grimlock leads a team of powerful Dinobots and fights on impulse, making him one of the strongest – and most unpredictable – Autobots. Inspired by the original The TRANSFORMERS comic book series, this 8.5-inch Grimlock action figure converts from robot to T.rex mode in 22 steps. With comic-accurate deco and black line hatching details, Grimlock looks like it came out of a comic book, celebrating 40 years since TRANSFORMERS robots made their comic debut in 1984. Feature articulated heads, arms, and legs for action poses and comes with 3 swords, double-barreled blaster and a crown accessory that can sit on the figure's head."

https://www.ign.com/articles/transforme ... orm-figure

https://comicbook.com/comics/news/trans ... clusive/#9
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176289)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on February 6th, 2024 @ 11:11am CST
Per JTPrime, there should be two other releases in the comic line.

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/ ... t-22058761
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176290)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 6th, 2024 @ 11:21am CST
Was not expecting a toy-based head for Sandstorm.

Disappointed that Shockwave's barrel is still purple instead of gray. Dramatic Capture Series got that one right.

One of the swords Grimlock comes with is the one that Jose Delbo always drew with a chip in its blade.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176291)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on February 6th, 2024 @ 11:27am CST
Sabrblade wrote:Disappointed that Shockwave's barrel is still purple instead of gray. Dramatic Capture Series got that one right.

The purple matches the color on the comic book cover and in the issue. It's accurate for this release.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176293)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 6th, 2024 @ 11:40am CST
AcademyofDrX wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Disappointed that Shockwave's barrel is still purple instead of gray. Dramatic Capture Series got that one right.

The purple matches the color on the comic book cover and in the issue. It's accurate for this release.
He's in robot mode on the cover. You can't see his gun mode barrel.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176294)
Posted by Stormshot_Prime on February 6th, 2024 @ 11:41am CST
That Shockwave is a MUST, I WILL have that Optimus head.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176295)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on February 6th, 2024 @ 11:44am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
AcademyofDrX wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Disappointed that Shockwave's barrel is still purple instead of gray. Dramatic Capture Series got that one right.

The purple matches the color on the comic book cover and in the issue. It's accurate for this release.
He's in robot mode on the cover. You can't see his gun mode barrel.

Sorry, my mistake, I thought you were talking about his arm cannon barrel. Though again, it matches the source material. The barrel is purple in the comics.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176296)
Posted by o.supreme on February 6th, 2024 @ 11:55am CST
So I'm guessing Legacy United pre-orders are going to drop here in the next few minutes (around 10am PST/1pm EEST) ? I know they had the fan event last week for the Haslab. Too bad they couldn't have shown off wave 2 at that time as well. These are just going to be dropped with little fanfare, plus no Spacebridge teases for wave 3 :(
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176298)
Posted by Rtron on February 6th, 2024 @ 12:18pm CST
Looks like Sandstorm will have the best looking alt-modes out of all the triple changers we got so far, just like with the G1 figures. Really like the little cage, love those oddball accesories, like Cosmo's parakeet. I with we got more of those instead of guns, at least with the characters who aren't warriors.

Grimlock and Shockwave look incredible. Loving the comicbook accurate Optimus head, I know it will just be for display and not compatible with the upcoming commander, but I wish it was. Also, cheeky move giving Grimlock all the missing Dinobot swords.

EDIT: I meant Beachcomber's parakeet
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176299)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 6th, 2024 @ 12:36pm CST
Rtron wrote:love those oddball accesories, like Cosmo's parakeet.
Never knew Beachcomber moonlighted as a wish-granting fairy godparent. :P
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176300)
Posted by Rtron on February 6th, 2024 @ 12:38pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Rtron wrote:love those oddball accesories, like Cosmo's parakeet.
Never knew Beachcomber moonlighted as a wish-granting fairy godparent. :P


Yeah, I mixed them up because I was also thinking of Cosmo's flag
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176301)
Posted by frogbat on February 6th, 2024 @ 12:41pm CST
Really like what they did with grimlock - interesting addition of the swords. Will expect another version for them to include the toys rocket launcher.

Shockwave is interesting too. Have the original release but thats on my movie shelf… my decepticon season 1 shelf is a bit bare….


Sandstorm, definitely an excellent looking figure and was always a big fan of the original toy. Id still
Have preferred if they went with a more toon accurate head sculpt. Now i hope they have broadside in their sights. Also ss86 astrotrain and blitzwing would be nice aherm.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176303)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on February 6th, 2024 @ 12:47pm CST
download (14).jpeg


Some reveals!!!! Yesss!!!!!! I've been itching for this

Shockwave looks cool! I'm happy with my siege Shockwave though

Grimlock looks great! And I love that it comes with swords for slug and Sludge. I never got 86 Grimlock because the MP works fine for me, and I have the G2 tiger stripe one as well. But man this one is tempting!

Sandstorm! Bit of a mixed bag for me. I love that it has the toy accurate head, the toon head always looked derpy and boring to me. The alt modes look fantastic, those definitely took priority. Robot mode looks... okay. Sandstorm always had a backpack but this is quite a bit. Doesn't help that the arms and legs are pretty thin. But I'll be picking this up for sure!!!
Also, what's that cage about? It's awesome! But is that from an episode or they just did it for funsies?
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176304)
Posted by Dino-Snarl on February 6th, 2024 @ 1:01pm CST
So bloody beautiful :x
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176305)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 6th, 2024 @ 1:02pm CST
Something about that Grimlock looks super good to me, they may just get me to bite again.

Shockwave is skippable for me.

Sandstorm looks surprisingly good? Like, I was expecting Blitzwing level of disappointment, but he looks really solid, and I love the toy head. I may need to get him after all.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176308)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 6th, 2024 @ 1:07pm CST
Also just realized, it is hilarious that they need to put "G1 triple changer" for the universe title, seeing as how many sandstorms there are and, if you include Machine Wars as part of G1, G1 even has multiple sandstorms.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176309)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on February 6th, 2024 @ 1:20pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Also just realized, it is hilarious that they need to put "G1 triple changer" for the universe title, seeing as how many sandstorms there are and, if you include Machine Wars as part of G1, G1 even has multiple sandstorms.


Haha that's awesome, thank you for pointing that out I don't think I'd have noticed

I like the way the cage for the chopper integrates into the buggy mode. That's pretty neat, and those tires look sick
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176310)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on February 6th, 2024 @ 1:24pm CST
AcademyofDrX wrote:Per JTPrime, there should be two other releases in the comic line.

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/ ... t-22058761


Who do yall think they'll be?
Is there a chance those that wanted the purple Soundwave with a mouth will get it?
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176311)
Posted by Rtron on February 6th, 2024 @ 1:27pm CST
Razorbeast88 wrote:
AcademyofDrX wrote:Per JTPrime, there should be two other releases in the comic line.

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/ ... t-22058761


Who do yall think they'll be?
Is there a chance those that wanted the purple Soundwave with a mouth will get it?



I think purple Soundwave with Ratbat is a possibility, given how iconic the colourscheme for Soundwave is and Ratbat's big role in the comic makes him a perfect pack in. He could even get a new head, given they're clearly doing new tooling for this line.

No idea what the remaining set could be, but I'm thinking it could be Ratchet. I guess Megatron could be another possibility, but I suspect that they won't and that they're focused on making a new sculpt for Megs for next year or so.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176312)
Posted by william-james88 on February 6th, 2024 @ 1:44pm CST
o.supreme wrote:So I'm guessing Legacy United pre-orders are going to drop here in the next few minutes (around 10am PST/1pm EEST) ? I know they had the fan event last week for the Haslab. Too bad they couldn't have shown off wave 2 at that time as well. These are just going to be dropped with little fanfare, plus no Spacebridge teases for wave 3 :(


Do we really need space bridge teases if we already know what's coming? Also, which pre-orders do you think would drop aside from Sansdtorm's ?
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176315)
Posted by SpaceEagle on February 6th, 2024 @ 2:13pm CST
Sandstorm looks AWESOME! I LOVE the fact they used his toy head. This looks so much better than the old T30 version. Definitely picking this guy up and finally completing my Autobot triple-changer squad. ;)^
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176316)
Posted by o.supreme on February 6th, 2024 @ 2:14pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
o.supreme wrote:So I'm guessing Legacy United pre-orders are going to drop here in the next few minutes (around 10am PST/1pm EEST) ? I know they had the fan event last week for the Haslab. Too bad they couldn't have shown off wave 2 at that time as well. These are just going to be dropped with little fanfare, plus no Spacebridge teases for wave 3 :(


Do we really need space bridge teases if we already know what's coming? Also, which pre-orders do you think would drop aside from Sansdtorm's ?


It didn't happen at any rate, just some rando SW stuff. I would have thought the entirety of wave 2 would go on pre-order as is normal. In the past, a day or two before a TF Fanstream, some sites like IGN might get a couple of images from Hasbro, but not the whole wave, which is revealed at the event. Also I like Spacebridge reveals. Leaked lists are ok, but they don't tell the whole story, and obviously there are changes. There was occasionally some surprises that were not leaked.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176317)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 6th, 2024 @ 2:18pm CST
Razorbeast88 wrote:
AcademyofDrX wrote:Per JTPrime, there should be two other releases in the comic line.

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/ ... t-22058761


Who do yall think they'll be?
Is there a chance those that wanted the purple Soundwave with a mouth will get it?

Purple Soundwave would be really cool.
william-james88 wrote:
o.supreme wrote:So I'm guessing Legacy United pre-orders are going to drop here in the next few minutes (around 10am PST/1pm EEST) ? I know they had the fan event last week for the Haslab. Too bad they couldn't have shown off wave 2 at that time as well. These are just going to be dropped with little fanfare, plus no Spacebridge teases for wave 3 :(


Do we really need space bridge teases if we already know what's coming? Also, which pre-orders do you think would drop aside from Sansdtorm's ?

I prefer space bridge teases, more fun and more straightforward as well.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176318)
Posted by bluecatcinema on February 6th, 2024 @ 2:20pm CST
Grimlock and Shockwave look pretty good, but Sandstorm is what I'm really looking forward to.
Re: Video Review of Transformers Legacy United Gears (2176319)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on February 6th, 2024 @ 2:23pm CST
This is the modern Sandstorm I've been waiting for all my life. The T30 one was fine for what it was, but I was never going to track it down from the secondary market when it didn't remotely resemble the original toy. This is it.

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 302B 1023IM318 (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #65 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (CA) Sienkiewicz 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #40 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Delbo 210309A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #28 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Akin (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #51 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #35 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #38 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #14 Marvel Comics 1986 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Perlin 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #60 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #25 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #10 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Baker (W) Budiansky 230926D"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #52 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #19 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926S"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #344 - Journey to the Pegs
Twincast / Podcast #344:
"Journey to the Pegs"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, February 24th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON