Wallpaper Of Knight Morpher Commander Available For Download

Wallpaper Of Knight Morpher Commander Available For Download

Friday, January 15th, 2010 11:25pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 31,294

Mastermind Creations has updated their website with high resolution wallpapers of Knight Morpher Commander, for your viewing pleasure and download.

Wallpaper for Knight Morpher Commander

This product is scheduled to be released in February/March 2010, and don't forget to visit our various sponsors if you wish to pre-order the product.

Check out the wallpaper download page here.

Seibertron, the undisputed Number 1 Transformers Fansite in the world!

Credit(s): MMC

This article was last modified on Friday, January 15th, 2010 11:33pm CST

Re: Wallpaper Of Knight Morpher Commander Available For Download (1037385)
Posted by DavidT on January 16th, 2010 @ 12:48am CST
Ready for the Nemesis Version :mrgreen:

Re: Wallpaper Of Knight Morpher Commander Available For Download (1037412)
Posted by tarZen on January 16th, 2010 @ 6:04am CST
Well then, the ugly red wheels are a certainty.
Re: Wallpaper Of Knight Morpher Commander Available For Download (1037428)
Posted by Stormrider on January 16th, 2010 @ 8:11am CST
I have been excited about this figure, but the red wheels are a turn off for me. I'll wait for the reviews.
Re: Wallpaper Of Knight Morpher Commander Available For Download (1037443)
Posted by Ravage XK on January 16th, 2010 @ 9:12am CST
Love the HOS look but those red wheels are a deal breaker. Black would have been better.
Re: Wallpaper Of Knight Morpher Commander Available For Download (1037447)
Posted by DevastaTTor on January 16th, 2010 @ 9:28am CST
Sounds like Mastermind has underestimated the red wheel backlash. They're a deal-breaker for me. Too bad to; it's a really cool figure.
Re: Wallpaper Of Knight Morpher Commander Available For Download (1037448)
Posted by Dr. Richtofen on January 16th, 2010 @ 9:30am CST
i really really thought i could get over the train, but it is the one vehicle i despise (dont ask why, its a long story)
Re: Wallpaper Of Knight Morpher Commander Available For Download (1037451)
Posted by tarZen on January 16th, 2010 @ 10:04am CST
Re: Wallpaper Of Knight Morpher Commander Available For Download (1037473)
Posted by Stormrider on January 16th, 2010 @ 12:31pm CST
tarZen wrote:I'm glad I'm not alone in hating those wheels. Optimus Prime figures never had red wheels, why did they feel the need to do it? I'm thinking it's due to cost issues. There's no black in the figure, to have black wheels would mean adding one whole color. Unfortunately it looks really strange with red wheels.

He could have gone with grey for the wheels if black was too expensive.
Re: Wallpaper Of Knight Morpher Commander Available For Download (1037529)
Posted by dragons on January 16th, 2010 @ 4:58pm CST
i really looking forward to this figure red wheels yes i expected to seee grey or black bu i can deal with the red fantastic wallpaper im easly pleased with wallpapers
Re: Wallpaper Of Knight Morpher Commander Available For Download (1037530)
Posted by macdaddy223 on January 16th, 2010 @ 4:59pm CST
I don't see why you don't like the red wheels. They look great. Besides, I love trains.
Macdaddy223 signing off. =;
Re: Wallpaper Of Knight Morpher Commander Available For Download (1037531)
Posted by macdaddy223 on January 16th, 2010 @ 5:00pm CST
Macdaddy223 signing off. =;
Re: Wallpaper Of Knight Morpher Commander Available For Download (1037539)
Posted by Blurrz on January 16th, 2010 @ 5:14pm CST
I've had a chance to view the figure in all it's entirety. It's phenomenal, can't wait for its release. Fits very well with Botcon Elita-1
Re: Wallpaper Of Knight Morpher Commander Available For Download (1037575)
Posted by tarZen on January 16th, 2010 @ 7:54pm CST
Stormrider wrote:The reasoning behind the red wheels was that some real trains have red wheels; but those trains also have a black body.

Those wheels are red from the side, not where they meet the tracks.

Given that gray is not ideal anyway, they probably opted for red as they felt it gave better contrast against the the gray/silver parts on the leg. The desire to keep costs down is given by Mastermind themselves on their blog.
Re: Wallpaper Of Knight Morpher Commander Available For Download (1037576)
Posted by Samsonator on January 16th, 2010 @ 8:05pm CST
You know, I would vastly prefer this figure in the following colour layout (Which I did, based on Guido Guidi's colour test for Prime's vehicle mode)

- Sam
Re: Wallpaper Of Knight Morpher Commander Available For Download (1037586)
Posted by Exic on January 16th, 2010 @ 9:59pm CST
Wow! Sweet~!
Re: Wallpaper Of Knight Morpher Commander Available For Download (1037725)
Posted by Talous on January 17th, 2010 @ 7:13am CST
I don't see what the fuss is about the red wheels, they remind me of the old toy trains I played with when I was little. As is.. this is a toy is it not? Even if it'll be a touch more expensive than a run to walmart or Toys'rus?
Re: Wallpaper Of Knight Morpher Commander Available For Download (1037766)
Posted by kjyl on January 17th, 2010 @ 11:12am CST
I pre-ordered the figure, but agree that the colors are a bit off, but well that is what repainting is for.

honestly, if I got the resin version I would have to paint the whole thing, and the trailer would not have the cannon.
Re: Wallpaper Of Knight Morpher Commander Available For Download (1037813)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on January 17th, 2010 @ 4:32pm CST
I preordered 2 of these and I'm keeping them. I think the colors look great and can't wait to open up one of them!
Re: Wallpaper Of Knight Morpher Commander Available For Download (1038630)
Posted by DavidT on January 20th, 2010 @ 12:13pm CST
Here are new images of the Knight Morpher figure...

Re: Wallpaper Of Knight Morpher Commander Available For Download (1038707)
Posted by Blurrz on January 20th, 2010 @ 3:27pm CST
They're the same and sadly still photoshopped..

The red on the train is quite dark... even maroon I'd say.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Quintesson Deseeus Army Drone NEW-IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Berserker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield 'G2' Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Used Build A Bear Transformers Optimus Prime Bear Mask Flips Over Head 17'" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Movie B-127 Deluxe Class Studio Series SS-70" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Reveal the Shield Deluxe Optimus Prime MOSC" on EBAY