War For Cybertron - More Game Images

Transformers News: War For Cybertron - More Game Images

Monday, March 15th, 2010 9:22AM CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 36,017

More game images of the upcoming Transformers game - Transformers: War For Cybertron has emerged from an Italian game site Multiplayer.it. Several familiar characters have surfaced in this latest screenshots. We've got Bumblebee who's able to carry a broadsword, Starscream with his mace, and the first views of Jetfire.

Head over to Multiplayer.it to view all the images here.

Seibertron.com, the Ultimate Resource of Transformers!
Credit(s): Multiplayer.it
Re: War For Cybertron - More Game Images (1054641)
Posted by Didicos on March 15th, 2010 @ 9:31am CDT
Re: War For Cybertron - More Game Images (1054644)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 15th, 2010 @ 9:38am CDT
Re: War For Cybertron - More Game Images (1054647)
Posted by Trikeboy on March 15th, 2010 @ 9:49am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Jetfire... well, there's goes the G1 cartoon prequel theory (which several people I know of were hoping for).

Not really. The G1 character was Skyfire. This game features his brother, Jetfire. There you go a simple retcon
Re: War For Cybertron - More Game Images (1054649)
Posted by Blurrz on March 15th, 2010 @ 9:51am CDT
Sword swining Bumblebee is pretty badass!
Re: War For Cybertron - More Game Images (1054663)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 15th, 2010 @ 10:50am CDT
Trikeboy wrote:

I probably should've pointed out that I'm not a supporter of this theory and do not want the game to retcon itself into G1.
Re: War For Cybertron - More Game Images (1054664)
Posted by Dead Metal on March 15th, 2010 @ 11:08am CDT
Didicos wrote:Swords,axes,clubs...The advanced technology used in the cybertronian weapons really amazes me... :P

:lol:

Lol I actually yelled "JETFIRE" when I saw the last pic :lol:

Bring on the metallic s*x, damn this will be awesome, I hope this has offline multiplayer too.
Re: War For Cybertron - More Game Images (1054679)
Posted by First-Aid on March 15th, 2010 @ 12:05pm CDT
Oh.

My.

God.

Gimme.

Now.

Or else.

There will be pain.

And suffering.

I want this.

Immediately.

(foaming at the mouth)
Re: War For Cybertron - More Game Images (1054692)
Posted by leokearon on March 15th, 2010 @ 1:06pm CDT
Bumbleebee wants to be He-Man.

I really really want this game to be good
Re: War For Cybertron - More Game Images (1054757)
Posted by Shadowstream on March 15th, 2010 @ 4:15pm CDT
Re: War For Cybertron - More Game Images (1054761)
Posted by Samsonator on March 15th, 2010 @ 4:25pm CDT
F**K YEAH JETFIRE!
Also Ironhide looks pretty badass. I'm loving this more and more every time I see something new. Bumblebee's not my first choice for a sword wielding type, but even that looks awesome.
Re: War For Cybertron - More Game Images (1054791)
Posted by GEEWUN on March 15th, 2010 @ 7:11pm CDT
Budda Buh Dah Dah! I'm Lovin' it!!!*
Re: War For Cybertron - More Game Images (1054792)
Posted by GEEWUN on March 15th, 2010 @ 7:12pm CDT
seriously I can't wait for the game or the toy line!!!
Re: War For Cybertron - More Game Images (1054799)
Posted by Oilspill on March 15th, 2010 @ 7:44pm CDT
Shadowstream wrote:Actually the way the wings and visible cockpit are set up make me think more of Powerglide. Those who own the Universe toy will know what I mean.

Was thinking the same thing!

Can't wait for this to come out. I'm impressed with how well they kept the lid on this game, they must have been developing it for years.
Re: War For Cybertron - More Game Images (1054885)
Posted by GEEWUN on March 16th, 2010 @ 6:48am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Trikeboy wrote:

I was hoping that the game would take place in a G1 universe, but not the cartoon one. In the cartoon Soundwave was a lamppost on Cybertron
In this game he will be a truck according to an article I read.
anyway, I got everything I basically wanted from this game, G1 universe, online multiplayer, awesome graphics, and a TOY LINE!!!! Seriously can't wait for a REAL JETFIRE (whose name was changed to Skyfire in the cartoon because Hasbro did not own full copyright over the word "jetfire") No parachute farts, No landing gear cane, No beard, and NO OLD-AGE INDUCED RANDOM RAMBLINGS!!!!!!!!
YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Re: War For Cybertron - More Game Images (1054903)
Posted by Counterpunch on March 16th, 2010 @ 7:40am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Trikeboy wrote:

Probably too bad from what I've heard...
Re: War For Cybertron - More Game Images (1054914)
Posted by Oilspill on March 16th, 2010 @ 8:22am CDT
GEEWUN wrote: No parachute farts, No landing gear cane, No beard, and NO OLD-AGE INDUCED RANDOM RAMBLINGS!!!!!!!!

Amen to that!
Re: War For Cybertron - More Game Images (1055542)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 18th, 2010 @ 9:35am CDT
GEEWUN wrote:anyway, I got everything I basically wanted from this game, G1 universe, online multiplayer, awesome graphics, and a TOY LINE!!!!
Not a toyline of its own, exactly. But merely three figures in the Generations toyline (and those three are all that's currently planned. Any more WFC figures being made depends on how well the first three do).

GEEWUN wrote:Seriously can't wait for a REAL JETFIRE (whose name was changed to Skyfire in the cartoon because Hasbro did not own full copyright over the word "jetfire") No parachute farts, No landing gear cane, No beard, and NO OLD-AGE INDUCED RANDOM RAMBLINGS!!!!!!!!
YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
If you ask me, the Henkei! Skyfire figure is perhaps the closest version of Jetfire to resembling the G1 cartoon character of Skyfire.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #236 - Tangled Web
"Tangled Web"
Posted: Monday, December 9th, 2019

Buy "TRANSFORMERS HEATWAVE & CODY BURNS RESCUE BOTS THE FIRE BOT MOSC PLAYSKOOL 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sealed Lot Prime Generations DOTM Smokescreen Skyshadow Roadbuster" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS GENERATION SELECTS STAR CONVOY OPTIMUS PRIME in USA NEW" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Hasbro Power of the Primes Autobot Beachcomber" on EBAY
Buy "6” TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS POWER OF THE PRIMES DELUXE CLASS BLACKWING 2018" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers CHLD TRA MV2 SCOUT DEAD END Action Figure ROTF Used Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Energon Divebomb" on EBAY