Where Will You Buy Your Transformers Movie Game(s) From This Week?

Where Will You Buy Your Transformers Movie Game(s) From This Week?

Sunday, June 24th, 2007 4:54pm CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 27,038

We all know the Tranformers Movie Video Game is to be released on all platforms this week on Tuesday (6/26/07).

So which stores have the best incentives for picking up the games? I was just flipping through the local newspaper advertisements and here's what I saw.

-Do you like Best Buy's free Legends Figure offer?
-Or do you prefer to take advantage of the Toys 'R' Us sale on DS games (Buy 2 get 1 free)?
-Maybe you want the access to the Robovision unlockable skins information that Target is offering in their games?
-Would you prefer Circuit City's $19.99 sale on the new DS versions (EDIT: K-Mart also offers the DS versions at this price)?
-Maybe you don't want to wait until Tuesday for the DS versions in which time, according to advertisements, you could go to Meijer, or Gamestop.

So the question to be answered, when and where will you get your movie game from? And how many different console versions will you own?

Oh and are you an AUTOBOT or a DECEPTICON? Enjoy!

Credit(s): Multiple Sunday Newspaper Advertisements (Target, Meijer, TRU, Best Buy, Circuit City, KMart)

This article was last modified on Sunday, June 24th, 2007 5:36pm CDT

Re: Where Will You Buy Your Transformers Movie Game(s) From This Week? (181218)
Posted by Blackstreak on June 24th, 2007 @ 5:00pm CDT
heh, I've all ready had my TF game on reserve @ a local EB Games. No special gimmicks except a free movie poster for putting it on reserve.
Re: Where Will You Buy Your Transformers Movie Game(s) From This Week? (181225)
Posted by Dragonslayer on June 24th, 2007 @ 5:05pm CDT
I'm going to Gamestop so I can get the Cybertron Edition for the 360 8)
Re: Where Will You Buy Your Transformers Movie Game(s) From This Week? (181227)
Posted by BlurPrime on June 24th, 2007 @ 5:06pm CDT
damn i didn;t know bestbuy was giving away legend figures with there transformers game. crap and i get paid on the 3rd shoot what do i do....
Re: Where Will You Buy Your Transformers Movie Game(s) From This Week? (181230)
Posted by BluePhirePB on June 24th, 2007 @ 5:08pm CDT
I'm up in Canada so I don't know what deals apply but I'll probably just buy from where ever's cheapest.
Re: Where Will You Buy Your Transformers Movie Game(s) From This Week? (181231)
Posted by Darth Decepticonus on June 24th, 2007 @ 5:08pm CDT
TRU so I can use my employee discount, a stolen gift card and trade in games for store credit as well perhaps
Re: Where Will You Buy Your Transformers Movie Game(s) From This Week? (181233)
Posted by Blitzwing the warrior on June 24th, 2007 @ 5:10pm CDT
I guess ill pick it up at Circuit City for the PS3 version, already got the Robovision codes
Re: Where Will You Buy Your Transformers Movie Game(s) From This Week? (181260)
Posted by jesse685 on June 24th, 2007 @ 5:24pm CDT
My dad's gonna pick up my pre-order for the game this Thursday if it's there.
Re: Where Will You Buy Your Transformers Movie Game(s) From This Week? (181264)
Posted by Air Commander Starscream on June 24th, 2007 @ 5:27pm CDT
I have a Cybertron edition reserved at Gamestop. Can't wait!
Re: Where Will You Buy Your Transformers Movie Game(s) From This Week? (181307)
Posted by Tigertrack on June 24th, 2007 @ 5:43pm CDT
I picked up the DS: Decepticons, over the weekend at Gamestop, but I am not sure where I am going to get me a PS2 version from...???
Re: Where Will You Buy Your Transformers Movie Game(s) From This Week? (181356)
Posted by 1337W422102 on June 24th, 2007 @ 5:57pm CDT
Depending on when the PC version comes out, I'll have to see.
Re: Where Will You Buy Your Transformers Movie Game(s) From This Week? (181363)
Posted by Dinobot Nuva on June 24th, 2007 @ 6:02pm CDT
Bought the PSP version last week, will pick up Decepticons and Autobots DS versions (split em with me brother) at TRU later this week.
DN
Re: Where Will You Buy Your Transformers Movie Game(s) From This Week? (181427)
Posted by TFfan33 on June 24th, 2007 @ 6:33pm CDT
I PREORDER my from ebgames 7weeks ago while waiting to buy my Wii. i did not know target offer and most likey am buy from Target and by money backfrom ebgames
Re: Where Will You Buy Your Transformers Movie Game(s) From This Week? (181446)
Posted by Bouncy X on June 24th, 2007 @ 6:48pm CDT
i preordered the cybertron edition from EB....according to this site i guess i'm getting it tomorrow instead of tuesday but...i'm in canada so its probably still tuesday..lol

oh and i'm not getting any other versions. i'm not a portable fan so i dont own any of those players and well the PS2 version is the same as 360 aside from graphics so buying that would be pointless lol

oh and i love the new look of the site..cool :)
Re: Where Will You Buy Your Transformers Movie Game(s) From This Week? (181451)
Posted by Sonray on June 24th, 2007 @ 6:50pm CDT
I didnt think the game was out till next month sometime...
Re: Where Will You Buy Your Transformers Movie Game(s) From This Week? (181459)
Posted by BenSpark on June 24th, 2007 @ 6:56pm CDT
I pre-ordered mine through Best Buy and will pick it up in the store on Wednesday.
Re: Where Will You Buy Your Transformers Movie Game(s) From This Week? (181486)
Posted by Canned Pasta on June 24th, 2007 @ 7:12pm CDT
I'm getting the Wii, 360, and the DS versions for free.
Re: Where Will You Buy Your Transformers Movie Game(s) From This Week? (181488)
Posted by WhiteRabbit on June 24th, 2007 @ 7:13pm CDT
Pre-ordered at EB Games to get me a Transformers poster.
Re: Where Will You Buy Your Transformers Movie Game(s) From This Week? (181511)
Posted by sniper_samurai on June 24th, 2007 @ 7:33pm CDT
Sonray wrote:I didnt think the game was out till next month sometime...

Its not out in Europe until July 20th due to the release of the film being the 27th of July(whoever decided to release the movie on the same day as the Simpsons needs to be fired) in the UK and Ireland.
Re: Where Will You Buy Your Transformers Movie Game(s) From This Week? (181517)
Posted by Colinus Maximus on June 24th, 2007 @ 7:41pm CDT
I'll be going to Target, it's close to work and I can get my lunch for the next two weeks at the same time.
Re: Where Will You Buy Your Transformers Movie Game(s) From This Week? (181525)
Posted by featofstrength on June 24th, 2007 @ 7:49pm CDT
Lets see...i was planning on getting it at Best Buy for my Wii until i saw the ad that it wont be available till Wed after 2...so Best Buy can suck my balls. Target most likely wont get it till a week after the official release date, so they can suck my balls. Im gonna make a few calls to see who actually DOES get it on tues, perhaps Toys R Us will come thru?

I was happy that this tues is my day off and the Transformers game is SUPPOSED to be out! :-x

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Mint Used Decepticon Berserker, Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots High Tide Blue Boat VHTF Retired" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Daca Toys Kronos" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Leader DOUBLEDEALER  NIB NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots High Tide" on EBAY
Buy "transformers generations doubledealer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RICOCHET Generations Selects Power of the Primes Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Target Exclusive Runabout" on EBAY