Xip3 Transforming Jacket now on sale

Xip3 Transforming Jacket now on sale

Tuesday, December 9th, 2008 3:51pm CST

Categories: Collectables, Store News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 43,372

Seibertron.com has just received word from Core Gear rep, Susan Wile, that the Xip3 Transforming Jacket is now on sale. Seibertronians may remember way back when the Transformers Club held an exclusive contest for the triple changing outerwear.

Here's what Susan had to share about this unique garment:

Hello,

My company is currently running a massive sale on our award winning, convertible TRANSFORMERS jackets (the jacket turns into a backpack and also into a pillow). Each jacket is individually numbered in a limited edition. Steven Spielberg owns #1 and Michael Bay owns #2. These jackets originally retailed for $495 and are now $95.

Please go to our website http://www.xip3.com and click the link to the store. These jackets are collector's items of very high quality and would never be sold at a Target or a WalMart.

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

So there you have it Seibertronians. Even your clothing can transform now. View the listing for this jacket here.

Credit(s): Xip3.com

Re: Xip3 Transforming Jacket now on sale (847965)
Posted by Hard Hacker on December 9th, 2008 @ 4:11pm CST
Pretty nifty. But I already have to deal with my cat's fur on my pillow and clothes!
Re: Xip3 Transforming Jacket now on sale (848007)
Posted by Rocketeer on December 9th, 2008 @ 4:58pm CST
In the ineffable words of Peter Griffin:
"This [transforming jacket/backpack/pillow] is freakin' sweet!"

I wish I had the money to be buying one, but Christmas season is hard on a wallet.
Especially given Hasbro's sales this year. :roll:

That said, it seems to me that all of my jackets are technically transformable.
They can all be turned into pillows.
It's called balling them up and shoving them under your head. :P

Ah... the vacation memories that brings back...
Getting in the car at 5 in the morning...
Being in a generally bad mood until I pillow-fied a jacket and slept on the back seat until dawn...
Good times, good times. :mrgreen:
Re: Xip3 Transforming Jacket now on sale (848050)
Posted by Blurrz on December 9th, 2008 @ 6:12pm CST
That's actually freaking cool. I'd get it but I don't know how i'd be paying for it XD.
Re: Xip3 Transforming Jacket now on sale (848060)
Posted by Archatron on December 9th, 2008 @ 6:23pm CST
I won the one from the Transformers Club giveaway last year. They are very nice indeed and full of other features besides the transforming parts, very warm too. :grin: I plan on getting another for the youngster, especially this cheap, they are well worth it. :APPLAUSE:
Re: Xip3 Transforming Jacket now on sale (848069)
Posted by ultimate jazz on December 9th, 2008 @ 6:40pm CST
AWESOME!
Re: Xip3 Transforming Jacket now on sale (848089)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 9th, 2008 @ 7:11pm CST
Hah! I got the same email!
Re: Xip3 Transforming Jacket now on sale (848137)
Posted by SHODAN on December 9th, 2008 @ 9:13pm CST
Michael Bay has one? I'd been planning to purchase one beofre I read that. Now, I think I'll pass.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Salvage" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots  Brushfire and Salvage Recycling" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Flip Racers Car & Rescue Bots Flip Salvage Recycling" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Iron Factory IF EX-27 Shrike's Feather Streamwing (Slipstream)" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Earthrise Decepticon Airwave Deluxe Class War for Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN - WINGSPAN & CLOUDRAKER - WALGREENS EXCLUSIVE" on EBAY