Saturday, April 14th, 2012 9:18pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Event News, Collectables, Auctions
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 51,500

We've gone crazy!!! We're blowing out our remaining stock of Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary G2 Redux T-Shirts that we previously sold in 2010. This shirt is also an homage to the Generation 2 Redux theme from BotCon 2010. Get your super cheap t-shirt from Seibertron.com now now while supplies last!

:KREMZEEK: :michaelbay: :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay: :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay: :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay: :KREMZEEK:

Get your Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary G2 Redux T-SHIRT for only $1.00 plus shipping!

LIMIT QUANTITIES OF 10

Buy multiple shirts and save on shipping!

As of this posting, we currently have YL (Youth Large), S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, and 4XL available. Each size is available in limited quantities. Check the listing here to see if your size is still available. You can select your size from the dropdown menu on the eBay listing page.

:michaelbay: :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay: :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay: :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay: :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay:

You know the old saying "supply and demand dictate price"? Well, our loss is your gain! We're blowing out these shirts to help move them before this year's BotCon so that everyone can have a chance to show their support of their favorite Transformers fan site and to hopefully make room for a new shirt in 2013.

This is your last chance to get a Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary G2 Redux shirt! :michaelbay: Buy one now before they're gone forever. :michaelbay: See you in Dallas, TX for BotCon 2012!

This article was last modified on Saturday, April 14th, 2012 9:58pm CDT

Re: $1 Blowout Sale: Seibertron.com G2 Redux T-SHIRT -- Get it now in time for BOTCON 2012! (1369225)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on April 14th, 2012 @ 9:37pm CDT
Great deal!
Re: $1 Blowout Sale: Seibertron.com G2 Redux T-SHIRT -- Get it now in time for BOTCON 2012! (1369229)
Posted by RAcast on April 14th, 2012 @ 9:42pm CDT
EDIT: Neevermind, didn't see the drop-down menu.
Re: $1 Blowout Sale: Seibertron.com G2 Redux T-SHIRT -- Get it now in time for BOTCON 2012! (1369239)
Posted by Seibertron on April 14th, 2012 @ 10:31pm CDT
13 shirts sold. I'd love nothing more than to see all of these shirts sold by tomorrow morning!
Re: $1 Blowout Sale: Seibertron.com G2 Redux T-SHIRT -- Get it now in time for BOTCON 2012! (1369252)
Posted by zodconvoy on April 14th, 2012 @ 11:04pm CDT
Bought one! After seeing this, there'd be no way I could ever feel like I had the entire Botcon set without it!
Re: $1 Blowout Sale: Seibertron.com G2 Redux T-SHIRT -- Get it now in time for BOTCON 2012! (1369254)
Posted by Gandalf on April 14th, 2012 @ 11:13pm CDT
Love that G2 shirt!

This year we should have had black shirts with bold, white letters simply reading "SWINDLED" or "GOT FRAUD?" :lol: :-(
Re: $1 Blowout Sale: Seibertron.com G2 Redux T-SHIRT -- Get it now in time for BOTCON 2012! (1369257)
Posted by vaporretarder on April 14th, 2012 @ 11:19pm CDT
I'm in for one, what the heck, why not!

it's only a buck,...hell I could lose a buck out of my posket in change walkin down the street....least this way I'll have a shirt to show for it....I really need to sew that hole in my jeans pocket....
Re: $1 Blowout Sale: Seibertron.com G2 Redux T-SHIRT -- Get it now in time for BOTCON 2012! (1369306)
Posted by LiverMatrix on April 15th, 2012 @ 6:46am CDT
Re: $1 Blowout Sale: Seibertron.com G2 Redux T-SHIRT -- Get it now in time for BOTCON 2012! (1369308)
Posted by Zordon on April 15th, 2012 @ 6:57am CDT
LiverMatrix wrote:That's a great deal. I would happily get one of these if the shipping to the UK wasn't so high. :BANG_HEAD:

yeah the $44 seems a bit high, i have one of the purple seibertron.com shirts and I'm sure i only paid $15 shipping to the UK, but that might have been done by ryan, these might be coming from a 3rd party

EDIT: just checked my ebay history and it was $15 shipping but it was from ryan's personal eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_from= ... inox&rt=nc going to see what happens if i load the store these shirts are listed in from ebay.co.uk
Re: $1 Blowout Sale: Seibertron.com G2 Redux T-SHIRT -- Get it now in time for BOTCON 2012! (1369340)
Posted by Seibertron on April 15th, 2012 @ 10:23am CDT
Zordon wrote:

The shirts are from me, no 3rd party involved. Each shirt will be packaged by yours truly.

As for international shipping, I had two separate bad experiences shipping items. Once with First Class International and the 2nd time with Priority Mail International. I decided to only start offering Express Mail International because it's the best shipping and I have peace of mind that the item will actually arrive to you. It's expensive, but super fast. Obviously not the cheapeset way to ship t-shirts.

Domestic packages I can drop off whereas I have to wait in line for foreign packages regardless if the item I sold is $1 or $100.

Part of the incentive here is to get people to buy these shirts in time for BotCon so that they can wear them at the event. Plus at this price I'd prefer to sell these shirts the easiest way possible since they're only a $1.
Re: $1 Blowout Sale: Seibertron.com G2 Redux T-SHIRT -- Get it now in time for BOTCON 2012! (1369376)
Posted by craggy on April 15th, 2012 @ 12:29pm CDT

similar boat here, also, it doesn't show up on ebay uk at all. oh well.
Re: $1 Blowout Sale: Seibertron.com G2 Redux T-SHIRT -- Get it now in time for BOTCON 2012! (1369510)
Posted by triKlops on April 15th, 2012 @ 7:46pm CDT
just ordered mine
great deal, especially for a 3x
thumbs up guys!
Re: $1 Blowout Sale: Seibertron.com G2 Redux T-SHIRT -- Get it now in time for BOTCON 2012! (1369675)
Posted by Evolution Prime on April 16th, 2012 @ 10:19am CDT
Re: $1 Blowout Sale: Seibertron.com G2 Redux T-SHIRT -- Get it now in time for BOTCON 2012! (1369679)
Posted by Seibertron on April 16th, 2012 @ 10:25am CDT
Evolution Prime wrote:Though I won't be going to BotCon this year, I bought one. Just wish I would have gotten to it sooner since the L and XL are sold out. I'll just have to make due with a 2XL.

Thank you!

Your shirt has already been packaged up and you should have received a shipping notification from eBay, along with everyone else who has already paid for their shirts. Most of the packages were dropped off last night at the 24 hour dropbox at the post office which means they should have all shipped out this morning. I'm going to drop off the last 6 or so shirts that sold right now.

Thank you again everyone. I really appreciate you showing your support of Seibertron.com.
Re: $1 Blowout Sale: Seibertron.com G2 Redux T-SHIRT -- Get it now in time for BOTCON 2012! (1369883)
Posted by Seibertron on April 16th, 2012 @ 8:38pm CDT
The insanity continues!!! You know the old saying "supply and demand dictate price"? Well, our loss is your gain! Seibertron.com is blowing out these shirts from previous years to move them before this year's BotCon so that everyone can have a chance to show their support of their favorite Transformers fan site and to make room for a new shirt in 2013.

This is your last chance to get one of these t-shirts. Buy one now before they're gone forever! Get your high quality t-shirt from Seibertron.com now now while supplies last! See you in Dallas, TX for BotCon 2012!

LIMIT QUANTITIES OF 5
Buy multiple shirts and save on shipping!

There are only certain sizes are available for each style. Extremely limited quantities are available. If you want one, this is your last chance to get the size you want. You can select your size from the dropdown menu on the eBay listing page.

Seibertron.com PURPLE PLANET T-Shirt - only $1 each

Seibertron.com DINO ISLAND T-Shirt - only $5 each

Seibertron.com G2 REDUX T-Shirt - only $1 each

Re: $1 Blowout Sale: Seibertron.com G2 Redux T-SHIRT -- Get it now in time for BOTCON 2012! (1369885)
Posted by Evolution Prime on April 16th, 2012 @ 8:53pm CDT
Sure make me buy two more. :P
Re: $1 Blowout Sale: Seibertron.com G2 Redux T-SHIRT -- Get it now in time for BOTCON 2012! (1369887)
Posted by RAcast on April 16th, 2012 @ 8:58pm CDT
Shame the regular ones are all just one size...too big. =_=;
Re: $1 Blowout Sale: Seibertron.com G2 Redux T-SHIRT -- Get it now in time for BOTCON 2012! (1369899)
Posted by Seibertron on April 16th, 2012 @ 9:42pm CDT
Can't wait to see everyone at BotCon!
Re: $1 Blowout Sale: Seibertron.com G2 Redux T-SHIRT -- Get it now in time for BOTCON 2012! (1369921)
Posted by zodconvoy on April 16th, 2012 @ 11:01pm CDT
I just ordered one of the G2 Redux shirts the other day and if I'd known you were going to be doing more, I'd have waited to save on shipping!

Is there anything that can be done for multiple orders?

Edit: never mind. It sold out while I was posting this.
Re: $1 Blowout Sale: Seibertron.com G2 Redux T-SHIRT -- Get it now in time for BOTCON 2012! (1369936)
Posted by Mr_K on April 17th, 2012 @ 1:14am CDT

PS: Wanted to get a size S of "Seibertron Park"
Re: $1 Blowout Sale: Seibertron.com G2 Redux T-SHIRT -- Get it now in time for BOTCON 2012! (1370015)
Posted by Seibertron on April 17th, 2012 @ 10:38am CDT
Mr_K wrote:$42.20USD for postage of 1 shirt to Australia is just a BIT extreme.... :michaelbay:

PS: Wanted to get a size S of "Seibertron Park"

Unfortunately, that's the cost of Express Mail International shipping. I realize that it's not ideal and I apologize for this. If someone abroad really wants one of these shirts, they are more than welcome to pay for Express Mail shipping. When I do another run of t-shirts later this year or next year, I'll do my best to see what I can come up with for international fans like I did when I first sold these shirts back in 2010.

There are extremely limited quantities of Seibertron.com's G2 REDUX T-Shirt are available. Sizes left are 4XL, 3XL, 2XL, M, S, and YL. Buy your shirt in time to wear at BotCon by clicking on the link below.

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... 012/24567/

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Caliburst & Slugslinger Deluxe Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy Deluxe Hasbro Pre-Owned" on EBAY
Buy "Takaratomy Transformers Legends LG30 Wheelie &Go Shooter Action Figure To..." on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-48 Brawn & Repugnus Robot Figure Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return, SKY SHADOW, Leader Class, Generations" on EBAY