2019 Hallmark Keepsake Transformers Bumblebee Ornament Spotted at Retail

2019 Hallmark Keepsake Transformers Bumblebee Ornament Spotted at Retail

Thursday, August 1st, 2019 9:44pm CDT

Categories: Sightings, Collectables
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 15,181

We previously reported on the existence of the Transformers G1 Bumblebee 2019 Hallmark Keepsake ornament here a little while back but now we have an actual sighting thanks to fellow Seibertronian GeekyGamerGal! Now it may give you pause to start grasping the notion of Winter holidays in the middle of a summer like this one but for collectors like us, there's never really a bad time let's be honest. The Bumblebee ornament's tag lists its price at $16.99. If you can't find this at your local retailer it can be ordered at Hallmark.com.

Check out the image below where they've kindly included the Ecto-1 Ghostbusters ornament hanging beside it. No, it's not an Ectotron ornament, but really, it totally is. We've included the official product images from the previous article below the image of this recent sighting. As always share your view with the Seibertron crew in the forums and stay tuned to Seibertron for the ultimate in Transformers news!
Transformers News: 2019 Hallmark Keepsake Transformers Bumblebee Ornament Spotted at Retail

Credit(s): GeekyGamerGal

Re: 2019 Hallmark Keepsake Transformers Bumblebee Ornament Spotted at Retail (2032848)
Posted by SGMLordMirage on August 1st, 2019 @ 10:33pm CDT

SGM
Re: 2019 Hallmark Keepsake Transformers Bumblebee Ornament Spotted at Retail (2032855)
Posted by Stargrave on August 1st, 2019 @ 10:57pm CDT
SGMLordMirage wrote:Bought mine about three weeks ago. I posted it under another forum. But for a size comparison I included a photo., Overall not bad!

SGM

Shoot Mirage I’m sorry we missed that one it’s been hectic with the SDCC but keep on the lookout for us please we always value the help ;)^
Re: 2019 Hallmark Keepsake Transformers Bumblebee Ornament Spotted at Retail (2032860)
Posted by SGMLordMirage on August 1st, 2019 @ 11:17pm CDT
No worries, i can only imagine. I dug through the forums to find the one for the ornaments and put it there. Don’t think i did for the Virginia Sighting forum where i am currently at but like I said, all good. I was just excited about getting him. It is a tad early (real early) but would be interesting to see who comes next in the line up.

SGM
Re: 2019 Hallmark Keepsake Transformers Bumblebee Ornament Spotted at Retail (2032866)
Posted by Stargrave on August 1st, 2019 @ 11:32pm CDT
Thanks I appreciate the understanding. Hey do you know how many more are expected?
Re: 2019 Hallmark Keepsake Transformers Bumblebee Ornament Spotted at Retail (2032885)
Posted by Brokebot on August 2nd, 2019 @ 6:09am CDT
If anyone in the Savannah, GA, area is looking for one, the Hallmark store in Oglethorpe Mall has them. We opted for the Star Wars B-wing and U.S.S. Enterprise 1701A since we already have an Action Master Bumblebee I turned into an ornament.
Re: 2019 Hallmark Keepsake Transformers Bumblebee Ornament Spotted at Retail (2032886)
Posted by SGMLordMirage on August 2nd, 2019 @ 6:20am CDT
You may have just started something there, turning Action Masters into ornaments. Definitely not a bad idea depending on who it is.

SGM
Re: 2019 Hallmark Keepsake Transformers Bumblebee Ornament Spotted at Retail (2032974)
Posted by sotvomike on August 2nd, 2019 @ 3:41pm CDT
All of their Transformers have been really good. Great sculpts. The look exactly like the toy versions except Optimus. He had this weird action pose. The rest have looked pretty spot on.
Re: 2019 Hallmark Keepsake Transformers Bumblebee Ornament Spotted at Retail (2032984)
Posted by SGMLordMirage on August 2nd, 2019 @ 4:41pm CDT
Agree, totally. Grimlock is one of my favorites in that line. I just can’t wait to be back home where I have all of them in one spot on a tree or wherever.

SGM
Re: 2019 Hallmark Keepsake Transformers Bumblebee Ornament Spotted at Retail (2033114)
Posted by NTESHFT on August 3rd, 2019 @ 8:00pm CDT
I got one about three weeks ago myself. I have all Hallmark Transformets ornaments as of now.....but I do have a gripe about Bumblebee......they did not use the original toy head for him....still like him but that was a bummer for me...
Re: 2019 Hallmark Keepsake Transformers Bumblebee Ornament Spotted at Retail (2050232)
Posted by carytheone on January 20th, 2020 @ 3:34pm CST
I was down a rabbit hole and found that Amazon has all three WS TF's in a single listing. Not a bad price, but I'm going wait to spot one at retail and see if the super impulse gets the better of me.

Amazon World's Smallest Transformers Bundle Set of 3 Mini Figures - Optimus Prime - Bumblebee - Starscream

On an interesting side note, it appears the figures can be removed from the back of the faux blister card via a trap door.

And what's up with Starscream's head? Seems unpainted in some of the images.

Dug deeper and they have Prime by himself and Bee & Prime.
Re: 2019 Hallmark Keepsake Transformers Bumblebee Ornament Spotted at Retail (2050262)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on January 20th, 2020 @ 9:28pm CST
I passed on the TFs but picked up a 3-pack of the Joes. I think they will be a decent scale alongside Generations figures. There's also a 6-pack of Power Rangers for just under $40.
Re: 2019 Hallmark Keepsake Transformers Bumblebee Ornament Spotted at Retail (2056027)
Posted by william-james88 on March 8th, 2020 @ 5:23pm CDT
While these were found earlier in the week, no one contacted us and we learnt it much later. But we still wanted to let everyone know just in case. These are non transforming minifigures from the company Super Impulse, which stand 1.25 inches tall. Tiny! They are also surprisingly well painted for such tiny figures.

These rae in no way related to the previous use of the words World's Smallest which was a first party line while these are licnesed products.

They were found at Target, in the Easter section for $4.99 each. Transformers Fan Rocky posted his finding on Facebook.

Re: 2019 Hallmark Keepsake Transformers Bumblebee Ornament Spotted at Retail (2056044)
Posted by Cobotron on March 8th, 2020 @ 7:05pm CDT
These might make nice companions for H-Lab Unicron.
Re: 2019 Hallmark Keepsake Transformers Bumblebee Ornament Spotted at Retail (2056046)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on March 8th, 2020 @ 7:12pm CDT
Re: 2019 Hallmark Keepsake Transformers Bumblebee Ornament Spotted at Retail (2056047)
Posted by carytheone on March 8th, 2020 @ 7:25pm CDT
Dammit! I was just at Target and didn't bother going into the pastel hell.

Cobotron wrote:These might make nice companions for H-Lab Unicron.
Good call ;)^
Re: 2019 Hallmark Keepsake Transformers Bumblebee Ornament Spotted at Retail (2056050)
Posted by ScottyP on March 8th, 2020 @ 7:42pm CDT
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:I'd say the Smallest Transforming Transformers (and their unofficial brethren) would be better. Unless there's going to be a dino-mode Grimlock in this line...

Yeah a WST revival would be fun. Some creative little designs in that line, and yeah the 3P followups were also a blast
Re: 2019 Hallmark Keepsake Transformers Bumblebee Ornament Spotted at Retail (2056051)
Posted by Emerje on March 8th, 2020 @ 7:49pm CDT
The size I'm fine with, but looking at the rest of the World's Smallest line I really wish these were based on the original toys instead. Everything else in the line are tiny remakes of toys, but these don't have that same charm to them. Check out the Smallest G.I.Joes.

They're a pretty close proximity to the original toys, but the Transformers aren't based on any previous toys.

They'll look good with Titans at least so there's that. Unicron? Maybe if they do some movie characters, I'd be down for Galvatron, Cyclonus, and Scourge.

Emerje
Re: 2019 Hallmark Keepsake Transformers Bumblebee Ornament Spotted at Retail (2056054)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on March 8th, 2020 @ 7:55pm CDT

ScottyP wrote:

Do you know why I specified them as better companions for HasLab Unicron?
Re: 2019 Hallmark Keepsake Transformers Bumblebee Ornament Spotted at Retail (2056060)
Posted by Emerje on March 8th, 2020 @ 8:38pm CDT
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Honestly, Legion-class versions would suffice for looking good with Titans (Cityformer Titans, anyway). These are too small to look good with Titans IMO.

See, when I think cityformers I'm thinking of something sprawling and a mile tall. I look at the little windows on them and imagine normal sized Transformers looking out of them. I don't really think of Titan Metroplex and the like as being in scale with the rest of the toy line.

Less like this:

And more like this:

The World's Smallest figures are closer to my ideal.

Emerje
Re: 2019 Hallmark Keepsake Transformers Bumblebee Ornament Spotted at Retail (2056065)
Posted by carytheone on March 8th, 2020 @ 9:12pm CDT
Emerje wrote:

Less like this:

And more like this:

The the Game of Life people are closer to my ideal.

Emerje
Seems legit ;)^

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Dark of the moon studio series barricade topspin road buster loose" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box: Transformers VS. G.I. Joe - (GS Exclusive) Cobra Commander & Optimus" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS EARTHRISE EX-22 DELUXE CENTURION DRONE WEAPONIZER SET" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Quest for the Allspark by Auerbach, Annie" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GALACTIC ODYSSEY PARADRON MEDICS SET RATCHET & LIFELINE EARTHRISE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS01 Voyager G2 Combat Megatron NEW Read" on EBAY
Buy "NOS Transformers GRIMWING Beast Hunters Prime Voyager New NIB" on EBAY