Additional Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12

Additional Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12

Tuesday, September 27th, 2011 12:04am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 37,165

Tomopop have posted some up new up close images of PerfectEffect's upcoming PE-12 prototype. The figure is speculated to be an Acree homage, though at this point that has yet to be confirmed. These new images taken at Super Festival show the figure in much greater detail than we've previously seen. Take a look at the images mirrored below.

Credit(s): Tomopop

Re: Additional Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1293971)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on September 27th, 2011 @ 12:19am CDT
Wow... okay. I need that.
Re: Additional Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1293972)
Posted by Anonymous on September 27th, 2011 @ 12:37am CDT

viewer discretion is advised
Re: Additional Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1293989)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 27th, 2011 @ 2:06am CDT
Okay, dual swords AND pistols? And a crazy-ass huge sniper rifle? Hell yeah!
Re: Additional Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1293990)
Posted by bkz on September 27th, 2011 @ 2:32am CDT
As many others said i am not feeling this as arcee, but if they do a few repaints to match PE-05 & PE-06 Ejector & Rewinder I will get them.
Re: Additional Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1293995)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on September 27th, 2011 @ 3:17am CDT
That's a sexy looking bot. Would love to own it if the price isn't too steep. After MP-10, I've pretty much exhausted my fig funds for the next two months or so.
Re: Additional Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1294007)
Posted by Mykltron on September 27th, 2011 @ 5:04am CDT
I like the aesthetic but the articulation doesn't look very good.
Re: Additional Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1294015)
Posted by UltraPrimal on September 27th, 2011 @ 7:01am CDT
Wow! Looks like she's loaded for bear! In addition to the sniper rifle looks like she's got twin pistols and twin swords on her back too. This just went from maybe to WANT!
Re: Additional Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1294016)
Posted by Swindle01 on September 27th, 2011 @ 7:01am CDT
look a hell of alot like a homage to Elita-1 rather than Arcee to me
Re: Additional Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1294024)
Posted by Flux Convoy on September 27th, 2011 @ 8:03am CDT
I was already convinced. All the extra stuff is pure icing.
:BOT:
Re: Additional Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1294033)
Posted by phase on September 27th, 2011 @ 9:13am CDT
Re: Additional Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1294035)
Posted by Syndrome on September 27th, 2011 @ 9:24am CDT
phase wrote:If it is Arcee, I'm not liking how: A. It's a motorcycle (I want a car Arcee, or Carcee) and B. It comes with a sniper rifle that DOES NOT look like it turns into 2 pistols.

Look at the picture of the back. It has two pistols mounted in the backpack.
Re: Additional Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1294042)
Posted by gothsaurus on September 27th, 2011 @ 9:50am CDT
It's funny, but it seems like every Arcee we see is just SLIGHTLY off in its head sculpt. While I really like this one, it's a little boxy/masculine for a Femmebot. You could paint it in Junkeon colors and not think a thing about it looking like a girl.

And on that note... we can't seem to get a sculpt that looks like a girl in its torso. That could be Hardhead or Nightbeat just as convincingly as Arcee looking at the head and chest.

But still, it does look like a nice toy. In pink, I'm sure I'll cave and get one.
Re: Additional Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1294043)
Posted by Rated X on September 27th, 2011 @ 9:52am CDT
We dont need another motorcycle Arcee. Hoping for female Junkion since I am working on a Junkion army.
Re: Additional Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1294044)
Posted by gothsaurus on September 27th, 2011 @ 9:54am CDT
Rated X wrote:Hoping for female Junkion since I am working on a Junkion army.

OOOK! I didn't even think about a FEMALE junkeon. I'm 200% in for that.

Hear me, iGear. Paint it brown, and I'll order two.
Re: Additional Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1294047)
Posted by Flux Convoy on September 27th, 2011 @ 10:08am CDT
gothsaurus wrote:Hear me, iGear.

You're barking up the wrong tree here. Try Perfect Effect. ;)
:BOT:
Re: Additional Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1294048)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on September 27th, 2011 @ 10:10am CDT
gothsaurus wrote:
Rated X wrote:Hoping for female Junkion since I am working on a Junkion army.

OOOK! I didn't even think about a FEMALE junkeon. I'm 200% in for that.

Hear me, iGear. Paint it brown, and I'll order two.

Maybe they can make a Nancy retool.

It'd look perfect alongside RTS Wreck-gar. ;)
Re: Additional Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1294049)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on September 27th, 2011 @ 10:14am CDT
I am really not sure why everybody is thinking it a Junkion or an Cy-Kill. As it really looks nothing like either of them.

My guess is an homage to all Arcees, with the vehicle mode of Prime RC, the head and backpack of G1 RC, and legs of Prime RC and the swords in the backpack of TFA RC.
Re: Additional Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1294063)
Posted by gothsaurus on September 27th, 2011 @ 11:03am CDT
Gads, yeah. The chest is a good match for Nancy. I'm crossing my fingers.
Re: Additional Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1294069)
Posted by Mkall on September 27th, 2011 @ 11:23am CDT
My only complaint is that she has only two hands to hold all the awesome weapons.
Re: Additional Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1294080)
Posted by Mechastrike on September 27th, 2011 @ 12:05pm CDT
YEY ARCEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =P~

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Battle Core Optimus Prime (Incomplete) Body" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Complete w/ Alpha Trion Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars ARMADA MEGATRON, Missing Head_T3" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG17 Blackarachnia complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron #002 Soundblaster w/ Buzzsaw Voyager" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 2012 Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Air Raid incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner wars Bombshell Bio Card" on EBAY