Additonal Images of Upcoming Renderform Kits

Additonal Images of Upcoming Renderform Kits

Thursday, August 18th, 2011 4:48pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 45,906

Seibertron.com member Venksta has updated the homepage of his garage kit company Renderform with the images that he displayed during the TFcon thrid-party panel. He notes that these are WIP images and finalized designs could be different and should address any QC concerns. For those of you who are interested the the Goldbug upgrade, RF-006 Gold Scout, orders will open next Tuesday, at 6:30pm PST, which is also when he will be posting the finalized designs for the set.

In addition to the Goldbug, Hubcap, and Bumper upgrade sets, he is also working on a more G1-esque set for Takara's DOTM Deluxe Vortex.

Credit(s): Renderform

Re: Additonal Images of Upcoming Renderform Kits (1278373)
Posted by Tigertrack on August 18th, 2011 @ 4:53pm CDT
These look great! Will order!

Venks just sent me an e-mail telling me my most recent set was posted. Course now it's 2-3 weeks of waiting, but then, Darkwind!!!!
Re: Additonal Images of Upcoming Renderform Kits (1278383)
Posted by El Duque on August 18th, 2011 @ 5:03pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:These look great! Will order!

You're going to love the Darkwind set. I got mine a couple of days ago, and can't believe what a difference it makes. Dreadwind went from mediocre repaint to pure win.
Re: Additonal Images of Upcoming Renderform Kits (1278400)
Posted by Mkall on August 18th, 2011 @ 5:32pm CDT
Re: Additonal Images of Upcoming Renderform Kits (1278449)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on August 18th, 2011 @ 8:06pm CDT
El Duque wrote:
tigertracks 24 wrote:These look great! Will order!

I completely agree. The Darkwind set is fantastic.

Mkall wrote:Looks like there's multiple colours of each head to go with the different Bumblebees... how will I ever choose?

I'm going with blue Goldbug, yellow Bumper, & orange/yellow Hubcap as pictured in the first photo. I think that looks the best.

I also like what I see with Vortex. I hope it turns out to be a little more than a new head and weapons.
Re: Additonal Images of Upcoming Renderform Kits (1278467)
Posted by Covenant on August 18th, 2011 @ 9:00pm CDT
I'm totally diggin on the Goldbug & Hupcap. Don't know if I like the Bumper.

Also, the 'G1-esque set for Takara's DOTM Deluxe Vortex' doesn't look right for the body in some way. Not sure how exactly.
Re: Additonal Images of Upcoming Renderform Kits (1278476)
Posted by MGrotusque on August 18th, 2011 @ 9:36pm CDT
I need that Goldbug like nobodies business!!

Unfortunately i don't remember that particular gold release though....what is it again?
Re: Additonal Images of Upcoming Renderform Kits (1278482)
Posted by Covenant on August 18th, 2011 @ 9:52pm CDT
monstergrotusque wrote:I need that Goldbug like nobodies business!!

Reveal the Shield. Just got one off of ebay!
Re: Additonal Images of Upcoming Renderform Kits (1278525)
Posted by bvzxa on August 19th, 2011 @ 12:23am CDT
Covenant wrote:
monstergrotusque wrote:I need that Goldbug like nobodies business!!

Reveal the Shield. Just got one off of ebay!

Nope.

2008 BB 3 pack had 2007 BB, Animated BB, and a yellow BB with black striping.
Classics Bumblebee
Gold Bumblebee is United BB

I have United and Classics.
Re: Additonal Images of Upcoming Renderform Kits (1278528)
Posted by emeraldbeacon on August 19th, 2011 @ 1:00am CDT
bvzxa wrote:Reveal the Sheild BB is the one with the two black stipres going thorugh the chest.
2008 BB 3 pack had 2007 BB, Animated BB, and a yellow BB with black striping.
Classics Bumblebee
Gold Bumblebee is United BB

I have United and Classics.

Of course, there's also Henkei Bumblebee, which is the same lighter yellow as Classics and 3-Pack, with a chromed hood vent... (Technically, there are two MORE releases of this mold in the form of Cliffjumper and Bugbyte, but I don't think we're counting those right now).

Classics: Yellow with white detailing
Henkei: Yellow with chrome engine
3-Pack: Yellow with thin black stripes
RTS: Yellow-Orange with thick black stripes
United: Gold paint
Re: Additonal Images of Upcoming Renderform Kits (1278579)
Posted by Blackstreak on August 19th, 2011 @ 7:16am CDT
Almost makes me wanna grab several versions of this mold.
Re: Additonal Images of Upcoming Renderform Kits (1278590)
Posted by joesaysso on August 19th, 2011 @ 7:44am CDT
See, this is why I wish all 3rd parties would just focus on upgrades to existing figures instead of making their own figures.

I don't know why, but I would prefer to spend my money on upgrades to Hasbro/Takara figures than to buy some 3rd party joe schmoe's figure. Both upgrades and figures are usually more expensive than they need to be. I suppose I just prefer the formula of let the tried and true toymakers make the toys, let the 3rd parties make them better.

The others I'm not so high on but that Goldbug head is spot on. I don't have any version of the classics bee mold yet but when the day comes I might have to get more than one now.
Re: Additonal Images of Upcoming Renderform Kits (1278769)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 19th, 2011 @ 3:54pm CDT
I want those guns and a goldbug head, how much are we talking here? Iv'e got RTS Bee', and It looks like one of those GB Heads were made for it.
ALSO, That head for Whirl or Vortex whoever looks awesome, but I don't own the mold, so I'm not biting, but seriously, for a goldbug head and rifles, how much?
Re: Additonal Images of Upcoming Renderform Kits (1281724)
Posted by El Duque on August 25th, 2011 @ 10:24pm CDT
Seiberton.com member Venksta has updated the homepage of his garage kit company Renderform with finalized images of his next project, RF-006 Gold Scout, and opened preorders. The kit is designed to upgrade Takara's United Bumblebee into a Classics Universe Goldbug, and features a new head mold plus two new hand guns. The set is also available in multiple color options for collectors who may not have the United version.

Images mirrored below, the kit can be preordered by clicking here.

Below are the test castings of the final RF-006 Gold Scout upgrade kit. This kit was created to make one of your extra Bumblebee figures into Goldbug. As not everyone has a United Bumblebee, I have decided to offer the RF-006 kit in 4 different colors, to help you make your ideal classics Gold Bug figure, out of whichever spare Bumblebee figure you have. The main RF-006 kit is the G1 version, which comes in the navy blue color. However, since none of the figures have navy blue present, the color might seem out of place. So you might find one of the other colors work better for you.

Re: Additonal Images of Upcoming Renderform Kits (1281731)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on August 25th, 2011 @ 10:32pm CDT
Man, just fixing to news this but was busy ordering mine first. These kits are looking great and will be my first Renderform product.
Re: Additonal Images of Upcoming Renderform Kits (1281751)
Posted by Rated X on August 25th, 2011 @ 11:05pm CDT
I popped on the blue one. Saving the RTS body for Hubcap and Classics for Bumper. This guy does some great work !
Re: Additonal Images of Upcoming Renderform Kits (1281816)
Posted by Sodan-1 on August 26th, 2011 @ 4:53am CDT
Re: Additonal Images of Upcoming Renderform Kits (1281913)
Posted by Mkall on August 26th, 2011 @ 10:12am CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:Am I right in thinking that this set hasn't always had interchangable visors? The solid visor on the earlier photos looked more integrated. To be able to pick and choose which colour head to have is a nice touch, and it's admirable for Renderform to want to please everyone with the different visors, but I feel the final product has suffered for it.

Maybe the visor has always been detachable and we just hadn't seen it until today?

Either way it looks really neat. I got the standard Goldbug head for my United Bumblebee
Re: Additonal Images of Upcoming Renderform Kits (1281918)
Posted by Prime Evil on August 26th, 2011 @ 10:17am CDT
Re: Additonal Images of Upcoming Renderform Kits (1282082)
Posted by --B-- on August 26th, 2011 @ 3:45pm CDT
Prime Evil wrote:This is my 2nd Renderform purchase. It was hard for me to decide between the blue head and black. I went against the grain and choose black. I'm still excited none the less and as if things couldn't be timed any better, United BB just arrived in my BBTS account this morning! Whoooo!!! :grin:

Kinda disappointed now.
Re: Additonal Images of Upcoming Renderform Kits (1282133)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on August 26th, 2011 @ 6:08pm CDT
--B-- wrote:I was all about this until I saw the price. $30 plus shipping is a bit much for that tiny head and 2 little guns, especially since the Headrobots Blood set with head and 2 swords was almost half the price. I know the circumstances and why it could be priced high, and I picked up a United BB assuming this set would be made by someone, but that's a bit much for me.

Kinda disappointed now.

You can always go for the Growing Pains Custom Kit with a tiny head and 1 gun for the much lower price of $29.99.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Powerglide Legends Figure MOSC New!! RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Windcharger Transformers Combiner Wars Loose 2015 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "2015 Hasbro - Transformers Generations - Combiner Wars - Trailbreaker" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS - Generations Combiner Wars -AUTOBOT HOUND Figure -Sky Reign Piece" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon 2016 Beast Wars Terrorsaur Combiner Exclusive New Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Jetfire Commander Class NEW MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Protectobot HOT SPOT Voyager Class New (2012 Hasbro)" on EBAY